[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep thinking I just fucked up. I went to target after a 12

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: anxiety.jpg (331KB, 1536x1020px) Image search: [Google]
anxiety.jpg
331KB, 1536x1020px
I keep thinking I just fucked up.

I went to target after a 12 hour work day. While I'm walking through the store, I hear a woman in heels behind me. I stop in the athletic aisle just to browse and this asian woman in her late 30s comes into the same aisle and picks up a yoga mat. Then she starts up a conversation with me about working out. This leads to a 20 minute or so talk touching on some personal information such as what my job is, what state i'm from, etc, but I don't think anything anything too big. She offers up a hiking group that her and her husband regularly do, and we exchange names and numbers to set up something later. We talk a bit more about general pop culture like books, tv and movies.

We eventually end the conversation and she walks off with the yoga mat. I hear her heels go around the edge of the store, and I cut through the store to see her walking to the cashiers with nothing but her purse. I backtrack through the store and see the yoga mat ditched.

I'm a little panicked now. I can find her on facebook and her phone number checks out. She even has a couple business pages with her husband, so it's hard to say its fake. I just can't shake the feeling she's going to do something with my personal information. A woman just hasn't been this forward and friendly before to me. Is this just how adults are supposed to interact or am I justified in being worried?

TL;DR: A stranger was able to extract some personal information out of me. Should I be worried?
>>
Maybe she just wants to fuck
>>
Trust your gut, sounds dodgy to me
>>
>>18367445
I doubt that. She wouldn't mention the husband otherwise.

>>18367470
My gut is also saying I'm paranoid. She didn't lie about anything that I can find online about her. If she was going to use my personal info for something, what would it be? She doesn't have my SSN and a lot of other info, so she can't exactly open a credit card or bank account, right?
>>
Chill. She can't do anything with just your name and number. Honestly, she's probably just going to end up selling you some MLM shit. Or they're swingers. Either way, you have nothing to worry about.
>>
Name and number.
Hard to steal someones information that way.
Don't lose any sleep over this.

The only thing I can advice is be on the lookout for a call you might possibly get one day.
>"Hello is this Mr Sam Brown"
>"yes"
>"hi i'm calling on behalf of target, you recently made a purchase of $100 is this correct?"
>"no"
>"ok can i please get your credit card number and we can void this transaction"
>"sure"

other than that, yeah 1st post was right, maybe she wanted to fuck desu.
>>
>>18367498
>>18367498
You're probably close. She's somewhat new to the area and it sounds like her business is an at home venture where she sells health food. Probably the hiking trip will turn into a subtle marketing event. Thanks.
>>
>>18367524
either way you should attend it, hiking is fun! unless you think she's just setting the people up for organ harvesting or something.
>>
>>18367591
Definitely. I always wanted to be an organ donor!
>>
probably looking for a guy to fuck her while her husband beats off
>>
>>18367396
>I hear her heels go around the edge of the store

Why does the sound of high heels turn me on so much? I love high heels.
>>
>inb4 she recruits into a cult and tries to get people to kill themselves while hiking, for the glory of Satan, Jehowa od Joseph Motherfucking Stalin
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.