[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any lawyers around? preferably family law. I'm lost of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1440187315307.jpg (80KB, 520x750px) Image search: [Google]
1440187315307.jpg
80KB, 520x750px
Any lawyers around?
preferably family law.
I'm lost of what to do with my ex and our son.
more info if anyone thinks they may be able to help.
>>
>>18367383
I'll try to help as best I can, but I'm from a relatively obscure jurisdiction.

What's your jurisdiction and what's your problem?
>>
My ex doesn't work, she gets money from the government because she claims to have PTSD.
(i feel she was using me for money for a majority of our relationship)
She had our child two weeks ago and has refused me any access and doesn't want me to be a part of his life.
I am perfectly fine with giving up my custody and will let her take care of him but I don't want her coming after me for child support.
I would gladly be a part of my sons life, but she doesn't want me to be, and I dont trust her to not take me to court later down the road.
>>
>>18367391

jurisdiction?
>>
>>18367395
>jurisdiction
as in what role do I play in the relationship?
I am the father.
>>
Lawyer here, depending on your state, you may be able to just beat the shit out of her, leave her in a ditch, and get away with it.
>>
>>18367397
>>18367395
on that, there has been no claims made yet. I've been looking for forms or other advise.
>>
>>18367402
I'd love to be able to do that.
>>
>>18367391
haha what? it doesn't matter if you've never seen the kid a single day in your life. paying child support is your legal responsibility for not wrapping your willy.
>>
>>18367397
No, it means where you are in the world.
>>
>>18367415
How the fuck did someone that retarded have a child? this is why we need eugenics ASAP.
>>
>>18367419
>jurisdiction
ju·ris·dic·tion
ˌjo͝orəsˈdikSH(ə)n/Submit
noun
the official power to make legal decisions and judgments.
>>18367415
Canada, Ontario.
>>
>>18367426
Disclaimer: I'm not you lawyer, yadda yadda, and am just providing this information for discussion purposes.

There is practically no way you could avoid paying child support if she applies for it. Almost no way. This is true of basically every Western legal system.

Here's a guide I found on how much you'd be likely to pay: http://www.cleo.on.ca/en/publications/childsupport/how-are-basic-child-support-amounts-calculated

When it comes to visitation, a court will have to decide whether it's in the best interests of the child, and if they think you're a good guy who can be reliable, they'll give you visitation.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170531-010702.png (173KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170531-010702.png
173KB, 1080x1920px
>>18367443
She got one of yo kids got you for 18 years
She sounds like a pos too.
>>
>>18366590

He's answering rn
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.