[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice on teeth cleaning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 20170531_062518.jpg (1MB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170531_062518.jpg
1MB, 2160x2160px
How to clean my teeth better?

I have these yellow shit even after briushing my teeth twice. It looks disgusting....what do?
>>
>>18367357
Floss. Electric brush. Get a cleaning. Teeth are naturally yellower on the bottom. They look good though either way.
>>
>>18367362
Thanks for your response. Will do all that.
>>
>>18367375
Check out lists of foods to avoid at times.
Stop smoking if you smoke cigs.
>>
>>18367362
Rofl those dont look good. Lots of tartar/calculus build up. Go to a dentist
>>
That's calculus. You can't get rid of it by brushing. Your have to get it removed by a dentist
>>
>>18367357
stop smoking (blunts count) and replace coffee with tea.
>>
looks like decay to me. just avoid sugar and brush with colgate total after every meal. and don't rinse your mouth out with water. let the flouride sit in mouth. it's ok if you swallow a little it won't hurt you. you can spit, though.
>>
>>18367357
FLOSS FLOSS FLOSS FLOSS FLOSS. If the surface is that yellow imagine what the inside would look like. Don't make my mistake please, I have 16 cavities. (Long story involves braces don't ask)
>>
>>18367357
You can ask your dentist to professional administer peroxide or other things on your teeth. It usually takes 5 visits to get a very good result
>>
Honestly that looks like plaque and calcified deposit build up.

The dentist will have to do a deep clean but it's not really that big of a deal. They'll pump your gums full of pain killers or a numbing agent then go to down with some tools to remove it. After that you'll have to keep brushing, mouthwash, and floss to keep it from coming back.
>>
The common phrases for the deep cleaning are (nice one first) deep cleaning also known as "scaling".

Brush your shit bro
>>
>>18367357
baking soda can help
>>
>>18367357
Mixture half hydrogen peroxide, half water. Rise with it then spit. Clear within a week or two. Don't swallow it though.
>>
>>18367883
This. Everyone reading this is now going to floss from now on. I have 14 cavities in the works because my dumbass thought flossing was a meme
>>
>>18367883
lmao, you remind me of this one cook in the kitchen who has braces now.

Well, alright, but only because adult braces are fucking humiliating and I come from a lineage of horrid dental stories.
>>
>>18367416
that won't do anything, they will have the same affect, lol dentists tend to even ask if you drink coffee or tea
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.