[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much ibuprofen do you need to take with alcohol to die. What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1490654367529.png (853KB, 861x889px) Image search: [Google]
1490654367529.png
853KB, 861x889px
How much ibuprofen do you need to take with alcohol to die. What's the maximum amount you can take without just vomiting it out?
>>
Google. If you can't figure out how to google a correct answer, you do not care enough.
>>
>>18367179
don't do it bro. it takes multiple days to die of kidney failure.

i tried this shit & i just work up 2 days later. you need a lot of it & it's not even that great of a way to die.
>>
>>18367179
Go to a hospital and tell them you have issues sleeping and need sleeping pills.
Its not like you will be paying your bills any time soon.
>>
Don't be a pussy. If you want to die, do something productive with it and take some congressmen with you.
>>
>>18367179
Train tracks are the easiest way to go. Just do that.
I don't say this in spite, just trying to make it easy for you.
>>
I tried and it didn't work. You need a stronger medicine
>>
>>18367179
Ibuprofen is no good for killing yourself, you'll just get painful liver failure and die after 2-3 days in a hospital bed writhing in pain. If you really want to end it, buy a gun illegally or buy some crazy drugs and OD.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Ibubprofen + alcohol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KYS
>>
bad suicide method tied and not true
>>
>>18367188
Same thing happened to me except with hydroxyzine 50mg. Dont really know how many i took but it was definietly more than 5 and i still woke up like 2 days later.
>>
>>18367179

Fuck pills

Jump from a high bridge or building
or
Shoot yourself in the back of the head with a shotgun
or
Go to a beach, preferably on a nice day, start swimming, keep swimming until you are tired. Swim some more. Get some cramps or loss of breath. Go under. Die in peace surrounded by the beautiful water.
OPTIONAL: do in winter, and die quicker and with less agony.

AddOn: score a boatload of heoin. Overdose on purpose. Die in bliss
>>
>>18367179
you're just gonna wake up in a fuck ton of pain probably in a hospital ... and maybe you'll die... later... after liver and kidney failure.... bad choice
>>
>>18367179
I mean obviously don't kys, but especially don't do that. Could lead to a long and painful death.
>>
>>18367211
Benzos and alcohol are unlikely to kill him either. He will either fall asleep or blackout and wake up 2 days later naked in someone's back yard.

>>18367345
This. Those couple of das in the hospital will be the most painful shit you ever experienced, and when you change your mind, it will be too late as you will still die
>>
>>18367317
My dad was a train engineer. He hit a guy once. Pops spent 4 months going to therapy twice a week.
Don't do this, the engineers are people too.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.