[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wishes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

if your life could be different, what would you wish for?

personally I wish I could be assertive enough to break up with my boyfriend and find someone else that I'm actually attracted to. my boyfriend and i are more like best friends. we lost our chemistry and i can't seem to get it back.

i've never dated anyone that made me feel like they were in control, that made me weak in the knees. i'm pretty sure i've never been in love. most people bore me. if i found a man that i thought was interesting enough to be friends with (or a woman) i'd want to pursue a relationship with them. right now i feel stuck in this relationship. at least until the lease is up, we're stuck in this house together. after the year is over, maybe i can take my stuff and my car (he doesn't have a car but can move back in with his family) and strike out on my own. i want to so bad but feel guilty about the thought.
>>
>>18366877
Wishes have a funny way of becoming true if you do something here and there.
>>
>>18366877
I'd wish that the nature of reality changed so that it can no longer accommodate the "humans" that call themselves humans in this world. It won't, though.
>>
>>18366877
We told you to leave, OP.

Why do you come here if you don't want our advice? What's the point?
>>
>>18366918
Who are "humans" to you?
>>
>>18366927
this is literally my first time posting here.
>>
>>18366931
People who won't bother to understand each other
>>
>>18366977
What needs to be done to understand each other then?
>>
>>18366877
Man you are in for a rude awakening in the future.
You are literally just bored.
Not only that but you are probably boring.
So let me fortune tell for a little bit.
You break up with your bf and dont change who you are as a person.
You find a new dude who is interesting and funny and cute and everything is fine until one day he cheats on you or breaks up with you because you are boring.
This will continue for years until you either are no longer attractive or the only guys you can date are tools or ugly because all the nice dudes are already paired up.
I dont know you so I could be wrong but i think my assessment is spot on.
>>
>>18366877
I wish I could have been thin. My life would be ez mode right now. Instead I'm a lazy fat 30 year old virgin. I dream every day of dying.
>>
I wish I gained all the experience I have now without having to go through my last relationship. That cost me way more money, sanity and structural integrity of my skull that I'd like.

I wish my best female friend wasn't into girls so we could be together.

I wish I was more motivated and got a job early so that I wouldn't have to ask my parents for so much money studying in the other city.
>>
>>18367022
right, so what if i find a boring person to match my boring personality, but one i actually have chemistry with.

or fuck it, i die alone without ever having fallen in love. that's an option as well.

if you were trying to make me feel bad about myself, know that every insult you can give is probably something i've told myself before
>>
>>18367017
What do you think?
>>
File: 1388848922138.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1388848922138.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>>18367038
I fail to see the point of understanding others if the information is never used.
It seems as if everything centers back unto you in the end.
I wish I knew what you knew to make you crave such a thing. Or rather, to see whether, by your definition, humans exist. Exist in that you've fruitful connection. But all connection is only that.
>>
>>18367067
It doesn't have to be used, in fact it's probably better if it's never used because at least that way you won't act based on an understanding that is almost always at least somewhat erroneous. But what should be used is your knowledge that you never know anyone and so you should also never interact with them because you also never know what the meaning of those interactions are. But we have to interact to survive and fulfill our needs so we end up screwing each other over, anything else is an odd coincidence.

>It seems as if everything centers back unto you in the end.
Not sure what you mean by this
>>
>>18367028
Im saying the issue isnt with this dude.
I mean obviously he is boring you and thats why you want to break up with him.
If you wanted to go out all the time and he didnt then you would have a reason to break up with him.
You are more disappointed that there is no spark in the relationship meaning that you enjoyed going out with him and meeting him.
You are more interested in dating than being in a relationship because you arent bored.
>>
>>18367114
this makes no sense. i /am/ bored and i /am/ tired of him. he made all these promises to get a job when we signed up for this lease together. it's been two months and he never got the job. he only sits around and plays video games and smokes all day. it's very annoying to tell him the same thing over and over so i've given up. he knows where i stand on this. because he is not following through or being reliable, i lost respect for him. he's a very good friend and a good person but i don't see him as a partner anymore. he doesn't excite me. video games don't excite me. i want something new.
>>
a real shot with her, with a clear head. that's all I would need.
>>
>>18367094
I mean that although we've this innate desire to wisp our mind away with others, majority of living is done by yourself, with yourself, for yourself.
>>18367123
What Anon suggests is that, you'll be boring who excites you. It's important to stand on your own.
>>18367128
She needs a shot with you.
>>
>>18367131
i was standing on my own when i met him. i'll be standing on my own if we break up.
i don't mind being alone. i would prefer it to this stagnant feeling.
>>
>>18367131
I agree but others are still there and they always want something from you and you wish they would just die so they would stop. Fucking parasites. I've never continued a relationship after whoever else was involved wanted it to end.
>>
>>18367136
There's a strong difference between living and breathing. Breathe heavenly things in absence of those around you.
>>18367147
They're just human.
>>
If I could have my wishes granted, I'd wish for immortality and the power to travel though time and space and visit other planes of existence, but yeah, I guess your relationship drama is a good use of a wish too.
>>
>>18367156
And so am I. I guess this will end with humans doing what humans do, and justifying it by saying that "we're just human". No progress made, nothing of import discovered. Just more of the same old bullshit repeating over and over again. I'm fine with it if it will remove the fucking plague this person has been on my life.
>>
>>18367187
What has this person done?
>>
I wish I had tried
>>
>>18367199
They hurt me, so I hurt them. Then they fucked off. Then they decided it wasn't enough so they would hurt me again. They either don't understand the gravity of what they've done to me, or they do, and they think it's funny. They claim the latter although I'm assuming it's actually the former.

So I'm going to find a way to hurt them again.
>>
>>18367160
tbqhfam this activated my almonds.
>>
>>18367208
That doesn't sound like a productive way to live.
>>
>>18367337
I think that's dementia anon.
>>
>>18367337
>>18367366
This is another thing I don't like about people. Snide, smug bullshit.

Anyway I'm not mad anymore. Thanks for listening.
>>
>>18367123
go to a hiring agency. they'll do the hiring for him.
>>
>>18367497
I don't mean to sound smug or snide, I just don't want you to waste your time on someone that has already took enough of it from you.
>>
>>18367501
I literally don't care if he does or not anymore. It's his problem.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.