[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

This is what my gf eats for lunch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
all this time I thought we were trying to be healthy and sharing cheat meals together for fun but no she's a legit fatass all the time. She even explained how this is ok, but it's literally cookie flavored pop tarts . I'm not kidding this has been going on for almost a year I found her pop tarts stowed away in her car where she hides them. She literally can't figure out why she is fat. I don't really have an advice question I'm just kinda shocked at how blatantly dumb my gf is can't figure out why she's fat.
>>
>>18366698

delusion is a powerful tool.

A guy came here demanding we explain why he has bad breath and swears he has good hygiene.

so we asked 'well, define good hygiene, how often do you brush your teeth'
>usually once a day

and to get him to admit that I had to admit that i only brushed once a day and had the same issue. we see other people, we see how they look, and we assume they must do everything we do, yet were cursed for some reason.

your gf is the same way. she sees thin people, she sees them eating something junkfoodish once and assumes they have the same diet as her.

TV makes it worse because we see people do nothing but eat good food. you only ever see people eating something legit healthy if its to make a point.

on the big bang theory the hot fit chick is only ever eating asian take out and burgers but shes super thin.
>>
>>18366698

No cheat meals if you want to get in shape. I can't stress this enough. Cheat meals turn into cheat days, and into cheat weeks, then "pop tarts are healthy."
>>
>>18366711
not to derail thread, but your breath shouldn't be that bad if you're brushing once a day.
its not perfect hygiene and it will probably let your plaque build up faster, but if you have death-breath it might be an infection or something.

or maybe he doesn't drink water and has a shit diet, idk. I guess I can imagine eating nothing but junk food and soda would make your breath stink.
>>
>>18366775
Its not.
Im not that guy but I have the same issue.
I cant speak for them but I build up a lot of saliva and that causes my breath to smell bad if I dont brush my teeth three times a day or eat mints.
I also workout 4 times a week and drink lots of water and have a good grip on my diet.
After I work out is when my breath smells the worst and my saliva gets super thick and I have to spit it out.
Been to dental a few times and they said I just need to brush more often and its nothing to worry about because its just cosmetic.
>>
>>18366788
>>18366775
>>18366711
tonsil stones. especially tonsil stones partly made up of protein shake? yeah, ass smell but from your mouth.

recommendation, strong mouthwash twice a day. that old fashioned orange shit that burns, not the new pansy ass hydrogen peroxide shit. also chew your food more.
>>
>>18366698
Precisely what business is it of yours what she eats?
>>
>>18366810
Because I have to fuck her. It's not fair I have abs and she eats poptarts for lunch on the reg.
>>
>>18366698
yeah but what's her kcal intake and does she work off what she puts in?
>>
>>18366803
Tonsil stones have signs that are easy to find.
I doubt a dentist who i specifically visited because of my bad breath is going to overlook that.
Also I dont drink protein shakes.
Im not looking to bulk up and for me this is mostly a lifestyle and not an ego trip or vanity fair.
>>
>>18366830
yeah but is she out of shape? maybe you're aiming for mr universe with the abs and shit (btw, best way to get definition there? cause I've got the muscle there, but it seems like I could starve myself and the definition wouldn't get any better. anyways) maybe she's aiming for being not fat and isn't going to keep up to your strict regimen. push her too hard and it's gonna become a resentment thing.
>>
>>18366803
>>18366849
If anything it is because I have GERDs but that is just the reason why I have lots of saliva and not because I have bile purging.
>>
Not getting cinnamon. What the fuck?
>>
>>18366830

Kek. abs
>>
File: superiorbeing.jpg (45KB, 355x355px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
superiorbeing.jpg
45KB, 355x355px
>>18366698
pooor basters have to go with knockoff brand instead of supirior brands
>>
>>18366913
The generic brand is part of the self delusion. I'm not eating poptarts
>>
>>18366698
oh you did say she's fat. yeah man idk. at least your gf isn't hiding coke in the frame rails of your bed.
>>
being confrontational or angry w her is more likely to make her resent u rather than change her behavior

u can either wait for her to make a change on her own or u can break up. if it really bothers u that much then breaking up with her is probably best for both of u
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.