[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

22 year old beta seeking advice. How to score pussy?
>>
>>18366556
just bee urself
>>
>>18366556
Invade Berlin and score in the subsequent mass rape, obviously.
>>
>>18366556
First of all, all war is based on deception
I will tell u more in one hour
>>
Seize the means of production
>>
>score pussy

you are a lost cause my friend. godspeed
>>
>>18366556
Go to the city. Pay for a prostitute.
If you get caught by the cops just tell them that this is the only way you can have sex and they will feel sad for you.
>>
I think there's a video on YouTube that can help you with that. ;)
>>
Man if you have to ask on this Vietnamese textile farmer board then there is no hope for you. Nah on the serious side just lower your standards. Maybe fuck a girl with a kid, or a homely girl, or an over weight one. Be realistic and don't be a weirdo or seem desperate. Women can smell fear and desperation, you won't be able to hide it and it dries their pussies right up.
>>
lulz
>>
This will help read it all
https://bookofpook.neocities.org/
>>
YouTube alpha m.
YouTube coach corey wayne
>>
Try applying to this company called buzzfed? I hear they are all immoral sluts with daddy issues
>>
Stop trying to plan, just wing it. Start talking to girls and showing a genuine interest in what they say. And don't be afraid to take risks and anticipate fuckups. You'll learn from them.
>>
>22 year old beta seeking advice. How to score pussy?

Fuck off buzzfeed

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc
>>
>>18366556
Honestly what got me out of my shell and in some girl's bedroom is dating videos made by women. Straight from the horses mouth. More specifically Marni your personal wing girl.

So yeah other than intaking info make yourself look as best as you can and the rest should sort itself out. Buy some xanax and/or alcohol as well.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.