[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pooping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1468282582766.jpg (27KB, 401x470px) Image search: [Google]
1468282582766.jpg
27KB, 401x470px
What the worst that can happen if I keep pooping and keep drawing blood? I was thinking about talking to my doctor but I don't know if there something I should try before going that far.
>>
u here again? STOP USING SHRAPIES
>>
File: 1468464450032.jpg (155KB, 1076x1162px) Image search: [Google]
1468464450032.jpg
155KB, 1076x1162px
>>18365655
But it feels so good
>>
Are you concerned with longevity or pain? I can answer this for you but you need to admit it.
>>
>>18365646
Probably hemmoroids, here's a mom advice for you. Change your diet less cheetos and spicy shit, less chocolate, basically anything that would increase your chance of getting skin acne because they're generally asshole acne. If changing diet doesn't help. go to doctor and he will probably send you for a laser removal or something
>>
>>18365778
Mostly just pain, and it doesn't heal quickly
>>18365851
I don't eat much junk food tho
My poop kinda just flattens at the edges if that makes sense. So it like cuts on the inside with it's edges. .
>>
>>18365646
I AM NOT A DOCTOR

If it's red blood it is probably a hemmorhoid or fissure near the exit - some swollen or weak blood vessel that is torn open every time poop passes it. Not life-threatening, but annoying and possibly painful. A stool softener, more gentle wiping and some hemmorhoid cremes can reduce it without curing it. Only a (very minor) surgery can do that.

If it's dark blood, there's something wrong further up the canal and that can be big trouble.

See a doctor.
>>
>>18365646
If its bright red then it's your blood veins near your anus that have burst, nothing threatening. I have that every 2 weeks or so but this is due to weak veins there than my diet since my diet is good, nothing I can do about it.

If it's not bright red then go see a doctor immediately, it can be anything from internal bleeding to cancer.
>>
>>18365646
If you go to the doctor be prepared to drop trou and relax.
>>
Drink coffee. Eat whole wheat bread and beans. Avoid rice completely. Reduce meat consumption.

After you poop and wipe, jump in the shower, squat over the drain with a bowl of warm soapy water, and wash your anus off. Then dry and moisturize with Vaseline.
>>
>>18366969
oh yeah, since coffee is a diuretic, stay hydrated, because dehydration makes hard stools. No need to drink tons of water like some people do, just a glass here and there.

Caffeine shrinks hemorrhoids. That's why coffee is good for this.
>>
I should probably mention that it's only in one area, while pooping the rest is fine. I've been reopening the wound for like a week one.
>>
>>18366982
Caffeine is a diuretic. Coffee is 99% water. It used to be thought that you needed water when you drunk coffee/tea but modern thinking has gone against this.
>>
>>18365646
drawing blood??? stop using sandpaper to wipe your ass and get that soft-as-a-cloud fuzzy bear brand toiletpaper.
>>
>>18367309
It's from the stool not the paper.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.