[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me not to start eating like a pig again I went from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4738.png (437KB, 1538x776px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4738.png
437KB, 1538x776px
Convince me not to start eating like a pig again

I went from 190 to 135 (male, 5'8'') pounds last year and my life is the same shit as ever, except now I can't even have the food I like. Since shit was the exact same when I was fat, why even bother?
>>
>>18365568
You're right go back to being the fat piece of shit you were before.

If things were the same as before obviously you have to change more than your weight
>>
>now I can't even have the food I like

You really have no idea how a diet actually works, do you
>>
go to fit, also you're starving youself, see a psych and get help. you wont get fat if you gain weight the right way.
>>
>>18365568
you dumb fuck, you can still eat the same stuff you ate when you were fat, you just need to learn about calories.
>>
>I will now start my diet
>welp, guess I can never eat ice cream ever again for the rest of my life
>>
>>18365595
>>18365627
>>18365643
I'm not starving myself what the fuck, I went to fit to lose the weight to begin with. I cut to around 1500 kcal. The point is not that I can't eat tasty shit (and anyway no matter how you slice it pizza tastes better than broccoli and chicken) but that what is the whole point of it? What do I gain by being thin rather than fat? Everything is the exact same garbage.
>>
>>18365684
well first of all 190 really wasn't that bad if you had muscles and it wasn't all fat so no, not much will have changed.
>>
>>18365684
I will tell you a tip op about losing weigth. The
>i feel better, alive now
works only for people who were so fat (morbidly obese) that their bodies were struggling daily to simply not die. For average fat people, losing fat will result only in few people from your surroundings to ask you how you managed to lose the fat. That is all.

Also you can easily eat pizza. What matters is kcal. Not the fact that it isnt brocoli (fuck brocoli).

So now, you have few options op:
1) give up, eat like in the past and slowly become fat fuck again. And i wouldnt blame ilyou if you pick this option. Like 90% normies do this. And by the age of 60 they get serious medical problems simply for being fat.

2) keep eating with lowered kcal intake. So your body slowly but surely adapts to new diet and you will transform your body into hungry skeleton mode. Not exactly bad, but not exactly good either.

3) build muscles aka bulk. It will allow you to eat (sort of) like a pig again. The key parts is to either lift weigths or if you are absolute begginer, even body weigths excercises will do (pushups for example, can you do one? Ten? Hundret?), eat enough protein (peanuts, meat, eggs) and rest properly on days off (like 3 days to tire your muscles out per week).

I suggest you to try bodyweigth excercises and start eating at slight sulprus so you SLOWLY gain weigth back. Maybe the muscle gains will motivate you.

And after you will be able to do proper 20 pushups per session, reevaulate your goals. Maybe cut at that point, join gym or pick option 1) and be happy.

http://www.manvsweight.com/calisthenics-exercises/

http://www.aworkoutroutine.com/training-each-muscle-group-3-times-per-week/

Dont forget to pick up training for back, cores and kegs as well. You want balance.

And consider adopting cardio like swimming to increase your boners quality and lower blood pressure.

Good luck! And no, you cant gain muscles without eating pizza.
>>
>>18365706
190 is fat as fuck at 5'8. I looked like a fucking walrus.
>>
>>18365786
that's because like I just said, none of it was muscle.
>>
>>18365568

Because you're a manlet. Being fit is literally the only thing you have to make you semi-attractive to women. If you're fat and short then you have no chance at all.

You've done really well. Don't give it all away for a greasy pizza.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.