[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A 9/10 girl I met online is overly flirty with me, a 5/10 guy...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: ugly-guy-beautiful-girlfriend.jpg (62KB, 730x350px) Image search: [Google]
ugly-guy-beautiful-girlfriend.jpg
62KB, 730x350px
So a couple of days ago I created a badoo account and the first person I messaged was this 9/10 girl I will be talking about and basically that was the only person because we instantly kicked off the conversation and we talk with each other daily now, for hours. And I never talk to more than one girl at a time.

She was into me like crazy from the get go, I am an 5/10 guys, my pics make me look maybe about 6/10, she is flirty, joked a lot about me being her husband in the future, she says she want to play with my beard because it looks comfy, sends me her pics daily, lots of kissing and heart emoticons etc.

In all of this, she invited me to a concert this saturday and that's when we are to meet for the first time and just thinking about this makes me wanna shit myself. As I said, I am visibly less attractive of a man than she is as a woman, her being so into me scares me the most because I have a feeling she will be dissapointed IRL, I have NEVER been to a concert, I am an autist, introvert. Although I am not a KV, I had a long-lasting relationship before (and one not so long lasting), had sex obviously but my ex was an introvert like me. This girl is very open, I know she has a pack of friends, does a lot of stuff outside daily that I would not have energy for, etc.

I have to say, talking to her on the fb is great, she is fun, we have a similar humor, I totally love her looks, I'd take her as my wife today, but that's all besides the point. I know if I will say no to her invitation she will be sad and annoyed but if I say yes, I WILL HAVE TO GO, and she is taking the same train I will to get to our destination (I would get onto it on a later station than her) so this could be awkward as hell.

I had at least two 9/10s already in my life that were visibly hinting to me that they are interested IRL but that was back when I was a total sperg so I did nothing about the first one and totally messed with the 2nd one.

What should I do? Give me /adv/ices anons:(.
>>
Oh and don't usk for my or her pics because I won't deliver. Pic is semi-related, although I am not THAT ugly.
>>
One more thing... I was thinking about the safest way out of this - I should tell her I am not interested in any friendship/relationship and ignore everythign that happened just like that to stay in my comfort zone, even though I would fucking love to meet her and spend time with ther nicely... But thinking about this option actually makes me calm.
>>
>>18364809
Go, you have little lose and a lot to win.
>>
>>18364838
>being traumatized for being not enough for someone AGAIN and having to endure awkward moments
>a little to lose
Pick only one.
>>
>>18364809
it's likely a scam/robbery OP
>>
>>18364851
Must be a 10000/10 scam then, if THEY made a realistic fb page like that which would have friends from the area and family members that would comment on her pics.

But I do have those feelings that she only does it to burst out laughing in the train at my ass saying "did you really think I would want to meet with YOU?" to a heart wrenching laugh from all the passengers.

Jeez I am a fuck up.
>>
>>18364841
Geez dude noone has a 100% success quota. Every man can tell you stories of fucking up with women. You went on a date with a 9/10, maybe you had fun, maybe you clicked or maybe you didn't. Not even trying hurts more than losing
>>
File: VPFgdJI.jpg (5KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
VPFgdJI.jpg
5KB, 200x193px
>>18364841
>id rather not try then have a chance at success
Wow man really made me think fucking redditor
>>
extroverted girls are great, but I personally have more negative experiences with them, me beeing rather introverted aswell.

But all in all, it's always nice, putting your dick in hot girls and the sex is great. Also you have not yet met, so it's irrelevant what fears you have, it's still totally possible, that there will be no spark. Give it a chance and learn from it as much as you can take away, but don't string her along for too long.
>>
I see hot girls with iffy looking dudes all the time. Despite what 4chan wants to tell you, I'm constantly taken aback at groceries or at parties when some smoke show gets together with some shmuck.

I've resigned to the idea that there are things I won't understand and I left it at that.
>>
>>18364888
B-b-but /r9k/ said THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! :(
>>
>>18364809
Ask her to video chat with you on facebook so you can see what she looks like
>>
>>18364910
For what purpose I would do that? I don't even have a camera.
>>
You do realize that men are way more attracted to physical beauty than women. They like a man who isn't a bitch, can provide security, and a nice person.
>>
>>18364920
He actually believes that.
>>
Okay no memeing, can anyone here give me a good advice because almost everything to this moment was not enough for me.
>>
OP here. Guys... She just sent me a drawing of me that she drew in her free time at work. Am I living in her head 24/7 rent free?
>>
>>18364809

Try, just be careful and be aware so you don't get screwed in any ways that you dont want to
>>
File: 1494531700538.jpg (56KB, 340x565px) Image search: [Google]
1494531700538.jpg
56KB, 340x565px
>>18364841
No problem, bud. Leave her available for a 5/10 man who isn't a total pussy to pursue.
>>
Bumpity bump.
>>
>>18364809
Be confident, if you had 3 9/10s in your life that's a sign.
>>
>>18366007
A sign of what? A whole lot of 6/10s turned me down.
>>
>>18364812
>although I am not THAT ugly
for some reason from your OP i really doubt this

>>18364857
No the girl is real. That's part of the scam.
>>
it's a setup you retard
>>
How can you be sure you aren't being catfished?
>>
>>18364809
On a side note, I think the chap in OP's pic is good looking.
>>
>>18364809
Chill, man. When you're interacting in person, focus on having a good time. Let everything fall into place without too much attachment to outcome. If it doesn't work out, instead of being traumatized, realize how great it was of you to make it this far and look forward to other girls. For every hot girl that you have a legitimate chance with, attracting similar girls will become increasingly more likely. So far this has been an amazing opportunity for learning. Don't solely look at the negative side. It's unbecoming, but within your control. Good luck.
>>
STOP PUTTING PUSSY ON A PEDESTAL!
>>
>>18364809
just dropping by to reply here, didn't read the post

if that picture is you, the "5/10" and her the "9/10" you just have poor self image and think she's more beautiful than she is due to attachment

I'd say you're to 40 or 30 percentile for attractiveness considering health and age, and that she is top 20 or 30 percentile for attractiveness considering health and age
>>
>>18367630
That's not us, as I clearly stated in the 2nd post. I have never met her IRL yet, Jeez...

Either way I agreed to us meeting and I'll be meeting her this saturday... i am shitting myself already but maybe that's for the best, I will be empty this saturday.
She seems more interested in meeting me than in the concert and already planned all the trains ans stuff and we are about to spend pretty much whole day together. I am scare.
What did I get myself into?
>>
>>18364809
>>18364809
Dude just go there and try it!
I was with a 9/10 girl some years ago. I am like 3/10, not special in any way, more or less one of the uglier humans around. Still for some reason she was interested in me and we started hanging out and dated for like 2 years. Of course after some time she recognized that i am not the guy she wants to be seen in public too much, introduce to her friends and stuff. So the whole thing broke up.
Still I do not regret it in any fucking way. I had a good time and something to tell for the rest of my life. I was always honest and never did things I did not want to do.
She seems to like you as person, so don't change yourself in any way.
Conclusion: It is a scam or you get the pussy, at least for some time.
>>
Sweet shit, you self-sabotaging fuckwit.

This is why girls become shit, because people like you fuck them around. She wants to spend time with you, that's literally all you know and all you NEED to know.

You sound like you're 14, get out of your own head, and stop overthinking shit.
>>
OP if you don't go I will hunt you down and rape your mouth with a red cabbage.

Seriously dude, don't be a fucking bitch about this, just go and if she immediately laughs in your face (which is HIGHLY unlikely to happen), then so what? It's not like you're gonna spot her on the train and she's gonna whip out her 12" bbc and assrape you right there on the train. Like worst case scenario shit is awkward for awhile and then you leave. That's a small risk to take when the reward is to potentially bang or even gf a 9/10.

Don't be a fucking pussy ass bitch OP, seriously, get your head out of your ass.
>>
>>18368862
>"OP if you don't go I will hunt you down and rape your mouth with a red cabbage."
>Implying I don't feel safer about the thought of THIS than about going there.
>>
>>18368949
What is even remotely 'unsafe' about this situation?
>>
>>18369010
Not what but who, I am unsafe in it because psychologically and socially I will be weaker than her.
>>
>>18364920
Ugly men really tell this to themselves to feel better, huh?

Also I mentioned this in other threads before but I doubt the girl is a "9/10". I notice guys on the internet grossly overestimate female attractiveness particularly if they're from their own racial group or their own preference (like big tit redhead ect).
>>
>>18369383
I am sure most guys wouldn't give her anything below 8/10.
>>
>>18369383
>I notice guys on the internet grossly overestimate female attractiveness particularly if they're from their own racial group or their own preference (like big tit redhead ect).

or just to brag
>>
>>18364809

Had this happen to me, OP. Most "hot" girls will either never answer, answer once, or talk for a bit then once the conversation ends, never again. It's like you have to ask them out immediately.

Anyway, one time I spit some lines at this 9/10, and she was like "Yeah, I definitely need more of you in my life lol" and we started talking. Turns out, she lives in kind of a ghetto neighborhood, and I'm a small guy, not intimidating in the least. I would be worried going there. And I'm a 7 at best, so it didn't make sense to me.

I never ended up meeting her even though she gave me her number and asked, because I came to the conclusion that she's either a prostitute or I was going to be robbed.

"Too good to be true" is most certainly a thing, don't let Hollywood lie to you. Be safe.
>>
>>18364888
This is true.
There are literally bulldog-faced, minimal wage-earning shitstains in my area that are together with beautiful, funny, SOMETIMES smart women.
I don't know how it happens, to be frank.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.