[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

What the fuck is it about guys wanting sex on the first date?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1337662592408.jpg (114KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1337662592408.jpg
114KB, 300x300px
What the fuck is it about guys wanting sex on the first date?
I get that it's an urge that needs to be resolved but if you ask a girl what's she looking for and she tells you a relationship, why even pursue her?

Lately every guy that has talked to me has been looking to get his dick wet on the first date. They straight up ask me what I'm looking for and I tell them a relationship. They go "Oh good" ask me out on a date and then invite me over to watch a movie. I understand that some people are comfortable having sex on the first date but I am not. There's just too many variables and I don't know this man. Of course they ghost on me after, not really surprised about that.
>>
I don't see what one has to do with the other.
>>
>>18363564
they're dating purely on the basis of their dick instead of dating people they want to be with.

also, trad dating is damn near dead so they can get away with it. it's stupid. all I want is to be able to go get a milkshake with a girl and talk, maybe walk in a park, maybe laugh at some commies, and not have that be seen as a lame date.
>>
>>18363564
>are comfortable having sex on the first date but I am not.
Good on you.
>Of course they ghost on me after, not really surprised about that.
Who cares?

I'm a guy. I'm religious, so wouldn't try to have sex on a first date for obvious reasons, but even before I was religious I wouldn't have done so. Most of my friends met their girlfriends and wives having been coworkers or friends for a while, so maybe that's the problem. Go out with people you've known platonically for at least a while.
>>
File: 1495906801967.png (225KB, 502x570px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495906801967.png
225KB, 502x570px
What are you using? Guys are in a sea of girls on tinder that make it clear they don't want one night stands. Try a smaller niche dating site or site in general so it's not desperate. There's threads in /soc/ for meeting those who want a real relationship, but a lot are autists.
Some guys might like the idea of having sex with some girl that isn't a sex worker, but there is surprisingly not a lot of places they can get casual sex for free, like such apps are meant for.
>>
>>18363581
>but even before I was religious I wouldn't have done so
what was your realization that you were religious like? cause I just kind of realized that I was living a more christian lifestyle and that there could be something higher because even when things really sucked or didn't make sense it always had a reason in the end. I still can't tell if that's just me trying to learn what I can from bad things, or if those things happened for the reason of me learning those things.
>>
Most men have a hard time getting laid. This is why we need to normalize sex robots. To weed out the good men.
>>
>>18363604
Hang on one second. I'm typing the response you deserve and it's taking me a second.
>>
File: 1462709757581.gif (2MB, 265x308px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462709757581.gif
2MB, 265x308px
>>18363564

I'm gonna go with..... 4/10

Serviceable quality. Not gr8 though.
>>
>>18363628
I don't think you understand how desperate guys are. You could look like a horse and there will be a guy for you.
>>
>>18363604
>>18363624
Gradual. I didn't just have a split-second realisation like the ones you hear about. I turned away from religion when I was in my early teens because I thought I was a smarty-pants and knew it all, was a complete fedora until I was about 16, then just sort of turned agnostic, and eventually apathetic. I was that way for a while, albeit with an intense interest in religion and religions academically. With the type of work I'm in, I'm surrounded by some incredibly intelligent people, far smarter than I am, and not just at work but in my personal life also. Many of the people I respect the most are devoutly religious, and so I realised it required more attention and that I had been close-minded regarding religion in a way I wouldn't tolerate of myself in other aspects of life. Once I began to think intensely about and study religion (which was honestly the first time in my life that I'd actually candidly considered it), it simply became obvious to me that God is real. I became a Christian again about two years ago, and it's the best thing that ever happened to me. I feel a fool for all the years I didn't have my heart and mind open to God, and am so thankful I found Him again.

>it always had a reason in the end.
I don't think anything can have reason without religion, so I understand where you're coming from. You don't know me, obviously, but I hope it might mean something to you that I'm as sure as God permitted a man to be that He exists and that He loves us.

If you'd like me to extrapolate more, I absolutely will. Either way, I wish you the best.
>>
>>18363573
Usually guys that want sex on the first date have no intention of being in a relationship so why even bother if it was made clear before?
>>18363573
What you listed as a date is FINE with me. I'd prefer it actually but then I get hit with a "come over and chill." I don't know this guy. Even if I did like him, it's just not safe.
>>18363581
>Who cares?
At this point, it's almost comical. If a guy is that desperate and vanishes after I turn him down, not really worth my time being upset over him. It does get frustrating though, I'm being 100% honest with them and getting lies in return.
>>18363589
Using Tinder. My sides broke off when I got asked if I wanted to "smoke something and chill" literally after the guy asked what I was looking for. Unmatched, moved on.
>>
>>18363654
>so why even bother if it was made clear before?
cause they don't care. they just want sex and they think if they lie you'll give it to them.
>>
>>18363654
>Using Tinder.
i don't know what the fuck is wrong with you people. you're using a service, whose only purpose is for women to rent-a-chad to bounce on, for actual relationships and dating. what the fuck did you expect? did you never once think about this?
>>
>>18363564
>I understand that some people are comfortable having sex on the first date but I am not.
>but I am not.

Eh, then tell em?
Guess what: People might want sex on the first date AND a potential relationship if the right person comes a long. It is not mutually exclusive. The key, as always, is communication.

>>18363604
Oh, so that is your angle you come from?
Oh well, actually then church groups might be a good gaming ground for your desires. Plus you might be religious, who knows. Visit different denominations, make sure to know all options though, I'd advice.

Oh, and:
http://www.haensel-hohenhausen.com/pdf/countenance.pdf
>>
>>18363635
you ladies ask for this by taking all the benefits away from men and by creating sexual liberation. The only guys who want you now are guys who only want sex from you but that is becoming more risky because of the rape laws women are passing. only a matter of time before no one wants you not even for sex because of the risks of false rape accusations.
>>
>>18363681
I'm a guy you fucking retard. I don't think you understand what I mean't. There are guys, who want love, who are willing to settle for below average women simply because they know those women will take care of them. And the reason these guys are willing to settle is because they're desperate 30 year old virgins that can't get any pussy.
>>
>>18363564
>too many variables
1/10
too logical
>>
>>18363657
My real intention was to look at pictures of local guys. If they message me, I make what I'm looking for clear. I don't lie to them and I don't lead them on. At this point, if they are still pursuing just sex, they are the people talking after the cop reads them their rights.
>>18363659
I do tell them. I give them an honest answer. I feel I should be 100% honest with this guy if I'm actually looking for him to like me for me.
>>18363712
I get that a lot actually. It's not really anything special, I just take my time to think things through.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.