[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On Friday, my school is going to an amusement park. My friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (12KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 256x144px
On Friday, my school is going to an amusement park. My friends and I said that we will spend the day with each other. But this girl I like asked me to go on ONE ride with her and I said yes. Now my friends are literally pissed off with my decision. It may be a long line up. Any advice?
>>
>>18363323
tell them to fuck off that youre just trying to get your dick wet and that you will meet up with them later. what kind of shitty/autistic/gay friends do you have
>>
They said they're angry because I didn't tell them before I made the decision
>>
>>18363338
Your friends are fags, I would be jumping with joy if one of my friends had to leave the group to be with a qt.
>>
>>18363338
its just a ride at an amusement park, how old are you? 12? even my super shitty friends who give me shit for hanging with my girlfriend would understand this and want me to succeed
>>
>>18363332
>>18363345
Seconding these. If your friends are getting stroppy that you're spending time with some chick you like and didn't clear it with them first it's probably because they have a secret gay crush on you.
>>
>>18363338
do you have to clear all your plans with your friends? sounds like yall are a litlle too attached. Either they're gay or jealous that youre getting pussy and theyre not
>>
>>18363349
Spending too much time with gf is 100% cancer.

Also, dropping your bros immediately to go on one ride with a girl you don't even know really shows how little you give a shit about them
>>
>>18363365
There's a difference between spending too much time and not cancelling pre made plans with my gf when my bros ask to do something spur of the moment. I only see her about 4 days a week its not like we're glued together

Also, its an amusement park ride who gives a fuck if a bro wants to ride it with his crush? This may be his only chance with her
>>
>>18363365
Honestly, I just want to feel happy for once
>>
>>18363385
Coming from personal experience, fuck your friends. When they get in the same position they will do the same thing to you, thats just how it is
>>
>>18363385
Mate, seriously, tell them to fuck off. They're just jealous that a girl likes you and not them. That's the truth too, man. Don't doubt it.
>>
>>18363365
lol you're just getting on one freaking ride and they're freaking out its not with them? lol are you sure your friend aren't gay?
>>
They said that I have to put my friends first
>>
>>18363458
dude your friends are gay and youre going to regret this for the rest of your life if you dont ditch the faggots for 30 minutes to ride one ride with your potential future gf. also are you sure you're not 12? I dont know any guys above middle school that act in this manner
>>
>>18363458
Can you really not see how weird that is?

Besides, why aren't they putting you first? You want something, you might not get a chance with this girl again, and they want you to take that hit for them. Why shouldn't they be the ones to suck it up.

Your friends seem poisonous, OP. I'd be reconsidering having them in my life even ignoring this situation with the girl.
>>
>>18363477
this, these are the worst type of friends on the planet.
>>
File: 1486160447681.png (86KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486160447681.png
86KB, 1280x800px
>>18363323
At least you have the option to go with a girl you like. I had the exact same situation at Cedar Point two weeks ago and it got rained out for a while and I lost that group and latched onto another.
>>
>>18363323
are you like 12?
>>
>>18363323

You're in like flint OP...Now you get to tell this girl you like that your friends have blown you off and are pissed at you because you went on this one ride with her...So now it would be nice if she spent the rest of the day with you because otherwise you will be alone for the day at the park.
>>
>>18363458
Your friends sound a bit silly. You can still spend all day with them, and then for maybe 15min at most you go on this one ride with this girl. Tell them to keep busy for a few or even go on the ride at the same time but sit WELL away from you two.
>>
>>18364950
>I'm also 15
Enjoy you're b&

Your friends are being ridiculous. Go with the girl and meet back up with your friends. They sound jealous tbqh
>>
>>18363323
Your friends are idiots. If I were your friend I would be perfectly fine with your decision, I would understand.
I was in a similar situation once and my friends also got mad and kept telling me that the girl would never like a pathetic loser like me. I didn't score with the girl but either way the guys were shitty.
>>
Look go get your dick wet regardless of them ok unless their sucking your dick on the cool Wich is totally fine
>>
File: 1437766648389.jpg (58KB, 411x425px) Image search: [Google]
1437766648389.jpg
58KB, 411x425px
>>18365117
>calling out underage
>"Enjoy you're b&"
>>
>>18363323
Bros before hos!

>mfw captcha says to find dresses
>>
>>18365207
?
>>
>>18365240
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>you're
>>
>>18365268
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha lol
>>
>>18365268
not him but "&" means "and" so b& goes as bAnd or banned
"enjoy, you are banned".
he was right you moron
>>
>>18364950
DING DONG BANNU
>>
>not using the single rider line to your advantage
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.