[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything GUIDELINES: Before you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 381
Thread images: 27

File: ATOGA peepee_vagoo.jpg (25KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
ATOGA peepee_vagoo.jpg
25KB, 650x400px
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off
>>
>>18363135
Why do niggers look like apes?
>>
>>18363215
With the amount of our genetic composition that we share with apes, and the range of genetic diversity amongst humans, it's inevitable that some people would look more like apes than others.
>>
Girls: if your SO was having second thoughts about the relationship, how would you want him to tell you? I feel like saying "I'm not sure I love you anymore" wont exactly go over well.
>>
I'm uploading all the macros that I've collected here: https://imgur.com/a/y6BF2
>>
>>18363135
Girls: on a scale of 1-10 how bad of an idea is it to ask a girl I met on Tinder why she wasn't interested? details can be found here: >>18363162

gist is:
>hang out a few times
>hook up second time, kiss goodnight
>third time, no hook up, no kiss she seemed to be a bit more distant despite asking me over
>ask to hang a few more times and get excuses
>>
>>18363313
who cares shes some random slut you'll never meet again.
i mean how do you imagine it'll affect your life
>>
>>18363325
>i mean how do you imagine it'll affect your life
i donno desu maybe there's some part of me that hopes i'll be able to make her want me again

but I know if I send that then if I ever happen to see her downtown or something (live in a small city, not unlikely) the chance is zilch
>>
Guys, would you date a girl into fashion, invested into her looks, and very ambitious?
>>
Guys and Girls: describe your perfect partner. Your unicorn, if you will. Include specific quirks and actions you imagine he or she will do to make you happy.
>>
>>18363339
In all honesty, a tepid maybe. in my experience, 'fashion girls' are very shallow. That said, number one on my list is to have a integrity and a good heart, number two is a willingness to from time to time discuss philosophy and politics and things like that. Beyond that, what a girl is interested in as a hobby wouldn't bother me, and I'd even try my best to take an interest in it.

Because you happen to be into fashion, I feel I should also say that no man would want you buying him clothes that make him look like Elton John's butler.
>>
>>18363339
Probably not. I'm a low intensity guy, I'd wear Hawaiian shirts and cargo pants on a regular basis if I could get away with it. I can't imagine a girl obsessed with fashion would be cool with it and it goes both ways, personal experiences suggest it would consume a stupid amount of time and I'd probably resent that.
>>
>>18363343
My perfect male partner would be skinny/toned body type, taller than me, INTJ like myself, neat, good sense of humor, okay with black humor, smokes weed occasionally or at least is okay with my medical reasons for smoking, interested in fantasy rpgs and Game of Thrones/ASOIAF...and interested in me haha(:
>>
>>18363313
Well, that depends. Are you asking because you want to hear the truth, or because you're a glutton for punishment? Odds are that her response, if you get a genuine one, won't be the type of "advice" that you could improve upon. If you have thick enough skin to hear the worst (although it probably won't be devastating), I would say that it couldn't hurt to ask if you're truly that curious. Be prepared for her to feel awkward and not want to give you a real answer, though. Most women -- and people in general -- don't want to be outright rude or mean to others. You won't be seeing her again though, so why not?
>>
how long do archived threads stay archived? do they get purged?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (147KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147KB, 1500x1500px
>>18363441
>INTJ like myself
>>
File: 1495265685799.png (111KB, 400x454px) Image search: [Google]
1495265685799.png
111KB, 400x454px
>>18363441
>INTJ like myself
This shit is the modern horoscope.
>>
Men: tits or ass?
>>
>>18363560
Ass
>>
>>18363560
ASS EVERYTIME
>>
File: 1gjc7j.jpg (16KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1gjc7j.jpg
16KB, 400x300px
>>18363343
Someone that'll just be nice to me.
>>
>>18363343
Guy

The perfect girl can be taller than me, or shorter, no matter. I do prefer taller though (5'7"-5'8" generally). I just want a woman that I can admire, respect, feel proud of. I want the kind of woman that -as soon as she has something bad to say about me, I just get real close to her and say "..and I have absolutely no complaints about you, sweetheart", with tears in my eyes. I want a woman that I feel I'd give my life for, my blood, my organs for. I don't care if she studied the most complex degree or is a country girl with no formal education. I just want her to be awesome, quiet, polite, a hard worker. She doesn't even have to have hobbies, she can pick those up along the way, or not. A bonus would be if she knew how to cook, and if she doesn't, she'd be willing to learn.
>>
>>18363560
Derrière, sans doute.
>>
>>18363560
Tits. Both are great though.
>>
>>18363339
Yes that's not much of a problem. If she's a nice person she's a nice person, regardless of all that stuff you mentioned.
>>
>>18363560
Tits out of those two. A nice twat in more ways than one is probably more important.
>>
File: 1474452538378.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1474452538378.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>18363441
>INTJ like myself
I wouldn't subject myself to that kind of torture; dating a superficial girl like you. If you're going to base your day to day living off the equivalent of a psychological horoscope, then you need to reevaluate your life.

Just be yourself for fuck's sake.
>>
>>18363343
Guy.

>Must be ladylike especially with language
>Not sexist/feminist
>Not too slutty not too prude
>5-7/10
>Not in love with herself
>Not into playing mind games or drama/fighting/arguing
>Doesn't want kids or a rich guy
>>
Do girls still go for orgasms on their period? Or is it like being in chastity for a week?
>>
how do you stop obsessing over a person youre dating? literally cannot stop thinking both good and bad things about this girl and I just want to chill the fuck out for a minute
>>
Do women really like being treated as shit? I really don´t want to pull out the same question, but it seems to work for those jerks
>>
Ladies, what do you think about guys with vaginas?
>>
>>18363634
Some do some don't.

Some girls claim it helps alleviate cramps, but that's the exact opposite effect for me. Orgasm just intensified my cramps 10 fold.

Personally, I just find it too messy to try and get down on my period. Not enough reward, too much effort.
A lot of girls seem to feel that way, the messy part at least, so I know a lot of ladies I know, myself included, just hold off that week.

But, the joys of your menstrual cycle means a lot of us are much more horny than usual. So it's kind of a shit situation. I don't even understand the biology on that one, why on earth would we get hornier when we can't conceive? lol
>>
>>18363285
bumping this
>>
>>18363670
Trans guys?
I couldn't do it personally. I don't really have any strong opinions on trans people, I don't care what they do with their bodies or how they want to be referred to. But for me, a dick is necessary. Not sure how I'd feel about a post op trans man, I know nothing about the subject really but they don't actually work do they? I always thought they were just ah, well, decorative, but maybe I'm wrong.
>>
>>18363663
Sigh, you seem like you might be well meaning'd so I'll bite.

It's not that women like being treated like "shit", they like being treated like a normal human being and not a special princess up on a pedestal.

As for the ones who do like being treated like "shit", it's usually a kink thing. Like, I'm pretty submissive. I enjoy being pushed around a little, even outside the bedroom. But I still would not stand to be degraded or just completely trampled over. I would never let a man hit me, or speak flat out abusively towards me.
But I also have no issues with a cocky dom who takes the lead and can be slightly demanding of me.

Again though, that's mostly a kink thing that not all women will share.
>>
As a black guy, do I have any luck scoring an asian gf?
>>
>>18363677
Best to just be honest. If you don't feel like you're in love anymore, then you have the right to say that.
If she doesn't already feel the exact same way, there's no good way to go about this, she's gonna be upset, heartbroken, probably cry.

What you absolutely HAVE to do though, is sit out the whole thing, resolve everything as much as possible. You need to listen to what she has to say, explain your piece, and make sure you have that definite closure of "It's done."

First though, you need to decide for yourself if it is completely done. Do you have any thought in your mind that you might want to try and make this work? If you do, then you need to tell her that as well, and what you think can be done to resolve your problems.

If not though, that's completely valid and fine too. But you need to make that clear, there is not fixing you it's absolutely done. Don't give her any false hope.
>>
>>18363695
If she's anything like the one I knew, yes.
>>
>>18363695
Statistically speaking, very slim. Thats the least reported interracial couple.

All interracial couples tend to be pretty low though.

But not impossible, just take a shot at any chick you find attractive mate. You got nothing to lose.
>>
>>18363695
As an Asian girl, not really.
>>
File: 1436183291818.gif (719KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1436183291818.gif
719KB, 1280x720px
>>18363560
Life
>>
>>18363343
>has a vagina
>is not morbidly obese
>isn't a cheating whore

>>18363560
ass
>>
>>18363695
Refer to this helpful chart, my chocolate friend.

Are you a piece of shit weeaboo?
>Yes
Then you will never be loved by another living creature on this planet.

>No
You're in luck! Move to Kyoto and get your knob slobbed!
>>
File: 1487214871416.jpg (72KB, 600x686px) Image search: [Google]
1487214871416.jpg
72KB, 600x686px
>>18363639
Sorry, have no advice but I know that feel.

It's funny, I met this dude that I totally didn't find attractive and had little interest in. Slowly after we hung out more and more I started to realize I was getting more and more insecure with him, constantly thinking he had other girls to go see and fuck around with.
That was the moment I realized I liked him. Shit was weird for me, because I have never had someone grow on me like that before. I either liked them from the second I met them or I didn't.
But shit I wish I could go back to how it was, because now I'm doing the bullshit of "I can't text him unless he texts me first because if I do I'll be bugging him and he'll think I'm crazy"

Which is the line of thinking that has fucked me out of boyfriends for the past 8 years.
>>
Guys,

When did you start thinking about getting serious with or marrying your girlfriend?

My bf and I were talking about his brother's upcoming wedding, where it will be, catering etc. And he mentioned in passing that we could get married in his family's backyard since it's large and very nice. We've only been dating for a few months. I'm not sure if he was thinking about where he could get married in general (as in not necessarily to me) or if that was a freudian slip and he's already thinking about a future with me.
>>
>>18363718
If I said something like that to a girl, it would be to see if she wants one of those over the top expensive weddings or just something small
>>
>>18363718
If you have to ask, you're not ready. Wait until you're completely sure this is who you want to spend your life with. If you are, make sure he feels the same.
>>
>>18363718
I'm not a guy, but I've had casual conversations like that with bf's pretty early on.
I can see how it might make you feel uncomfortable though, but I think it's more of a passing comment than anything that early on. And hey, it might just be a show of he's at least somewhat serious about you. Enough to even give a passing thought to the idea you might make it to marriage.
I wouldn't put much stock into it at the moment personally, if he says anything else like that though in the near future you might just ask whats up.
>>
How do I plan a date? I've never done this.
>>
>>18363759
Pick out a thing or 2 to do? It's not rocket science.
If it's something that actually needs advanced planning (tickets to a specific event, for example) make sure you give yourself plenty of time.

But for a first date you're better off just saying "Wanna get coffee at X coffee place and maybe see a movie after?"
Also remember to incorporate your date. Ask what he/she wants to do too.
>>
>>18363759
how rich is she?
>>
>>18363759
don't do anything that is you two just sitting and not interacting with each other for a first date i.e. a movie. Yea sometimes it's fine, but the majority of the time it's just awkward.
Try something harmless, but enjoyable that you two can partake in together and talk. Bowling is a good choice as it's also something you can just do with friends and isn't high maintenance (just make sure to make your intentions of this being a date clear). Be confidant above all else but not too smug. Don't be that guy who just asks what his date wants to do all the time, have a set plan.
>>
>>18363759
>>18363808
Idk why people shit on the movie dates so much.
If you aren't cuddling on your movie date you're doing it wrong faggot.
OP, movie dates are fine. If you aren't retarded, it's never just "sitting and not interacting".
Socially inept tards on here forget that there's more to communication than strict verbal. Body language speaks much louder anyway.
>>
>>18363817
In a movie theater you can't talk without annoying the shit out of people just there to watch the movie. If you're just wanting to cuddle, go to your house.
>>
>>18363834
>Socially inept tards on here forget that there's more to communication than strict verbal. Body language speaks much louder anyway.
Don't need to talk lol, but you probably need to learn to read.
Girls tend not to want to go to your house on the first date. You gotta be more subtle bro. Ease into it. Cuddling is great, creates instant familiarity and sense of ease, and doesn't have to be sexual at all. It's just a fun time all around.
But until you understand how to break past that "THE ONLY WAY TO GET TO KNOW SOMEONE IS THROUGH TALKING ONLY", you'll never understand it.
>>
>>18363560
TITS, especially big ones.

>>18363639
Concentrate on something else.

>>18363711
I hope I get as lucky as your guy.
>>
>>18363839
You should return the PUA book you bought
>>
File: 20160928_174025.png (902KB, 1240x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160928_174025.png
902KB, 1240x1440px
>>18363339
Yes, bc i like fashion too. I'd rather have a gf who is into it, compared to her dress like shit.
>>
>>18363343
I'm a guy. Perfect girl would be
>5'3 or shorter
>Nice ass
>Likes animals
>Likes children
>Likes sports
>Doesn't mind me playing videogames
>Enjoys sex as much as I do
>Wants kids
>Wants to stay home with the kids
>>
>>18363773
But do I choose a place near me or her? I also still haven't decided if I use the car or public transport.

>>18363781
Not rich, unfortunately.

>>18363808
It's probably going to be a bar or something like that. I wish the zoo or park were near.
Do bars open during the day?

>>18363817
Still, I'd prefer to concentrate on us than having to pay attention to the movie.
>>
>>18363848
Would it shock you to know I'm a woman, and am telling you this because I'm a woman? lol.
>>
>>18363843
Idk at this point I'm not sure I'd call him lucky, when I was indifferent towards him we could hang out fine. Now that I'm interested I'm a basket case of insecurity and I'm certain that's why he hasn't contacted me in a couple days.
Or I could be overthinking it. I have no idea anymore, my brain can no longer function when it comes to him. I hate it.
>>
>>18363862
Ehhh, unless you're in like, NYC where it's an absolute pain in the ass to drive, I would just drive.
These are the kinds of things you also kind of discuss with her. If you know for example she doesn't drive or have reliable transport, offer to pick her up. If she's not comfortable with that (like, I've rejected to be picked up by tinder dates and shit because idk who they even are yet, its nothing personal), then you'd wanna find a place near her.
>>
>>18363670
Trans men?
Eh. If I liked him enough. However, most trans people seem to be insufferable and undateable by my standards.
>>
>>18363670
>guys with vaginas
So, women? I wouldn't be able to get over the fact that biologically, it is not normal. I want to have my own kids in the future, and that isn't possible with 2 holes.
Even phalloplasty/metoidioplasty comes across as a Frankenstein project to me.
>>
seriously where do i meet girls or people if im a recluse with no friends? 0 friends total and im a neet mostly hikikomori. i was out today for the first time in a while and i saw a girl dressed in a pretty dress (lolita style) and i wish i said something but i dont want to base on looks. it takes me an hour twenty to get to the city too
>>
>>18363905
do you drive?
>>
>>18363916
ive only got my L plates, nearing my Ps. i dont own a car but i can borrow one and i can also drive a motorcycle (again still on Ls).
>>
>>18363887
Do you think he has noticed your insecurity? How?

>>18363891
>Ehhh, unless you're in like, NYC
It's almost like that, that's why I want to avoid the rush hours.
>These are the kinds of things you also kind of discuss with her.
OK, good to know.
>If you know for example she doesn't drive or have reliable transport, offer to pick her up.
She may trust me already, but I still don't think it is a good idea. Besides, it would be easier for her to go walking (if I go to her) or by metro/train (because she lives near a station and I don't).
>>
>>18363905
Practice. You need to work on yourself first, get more comfortable being around people. Then you won't second guess yourself. I'm not sure where you're from, but I'd assume most of the time, girls in extreme clothing like Lolita, where it's almost costume, are not gonna be offended if you comment on their look (so long as you're, you know, not aggressively sexual about it. Common sense stuff). They probably put a lot of work into it, and therefore would welcome someone appreciating that.

Either way, just get out more. Practice talking to people, just make casual small talk, even if you think you sound awkward, or if you think it's not going well, just keep at it. Eventually you'll have enough positive experiences to give you the confidence boost to get out there.

As for making friends, join special interest groups, try some new hobbies.
>>
>>18363933
Idk, again my brain is so frazzeled I cannot even say what is just me overthinking and over reacting and what is real.
I was concerned because we had met and started hanging out regularly about 3ish months ago. But then school ended, and I had to go home for the summer 3 hours away, whereas he lives there in the college town (and has all his life basically).
So I made some comment, before I had realized I was into him into him like "Lol so you'll still be interested in me and hang out with me even after this gap apart right?"
Because I was concerned our still very new and fragile friendship would crumble with a 2-3 month gap of contact.
But he sent back "Yeah I think so ;)"

So I was like, ok that's good.
Then shortly after I realized "ah fuck I do like him"
I had some business to attend to back at my college town, so I went down for a couple days. I asked him if he wanted to hang out the night I got in, he said he had plans to go out drinking with a friend or something, sent me some drunk texts, nothing crazy though.
Asked if he wanted to hang out the following night, said he was sick. Not like hung over sick, real sick.
Which idk if that was a lie or not. It seems legit, because he was messaging me even days later even after I had returned home complaining about still being sick, but I haven't heard from him in a while. He doesn't text me. He'll respond if I text him, but he doesn't talk long.
But then again, he never really did have long text communication.

I don't know. It could be me overthinking, it could not. I just can't tell.
>>
>>18363343
Girl here. Ideal guy would be:
>really don't care about height, but being a tree would be a problem since I'm very short
>makes more money than me
>is fine with me taking care of kids/house
>places logic higher than emotions in conflicts
>doesn't rely on me to solve every single problem that comes up
>actually appreciates it when I cook something, or is willing to grill out at home with me
>doesn't instantly hate me for being right-wing, or is at least open-minded when it comes to politics
>good with computers and interested in technology
>at least some interest in games
>takes care of himself physically and cares about appearance
>open to going out to events once in a while (stuff like concerts, baseball games, local shows, or shit like E3)
>has literally any non-degenerate hobby

I like goofy crypto-nerds with broad interests.
>>
>>18363952
does hobby include fetish?
>>
>>18363952
Here's your (you), anon.
>>
>>18363933
Yeah, this is probably a cultural difference, for lack of a better phrase, as someone who grew up in the suburbs where public transport is virtually unheard of, and where is available, kind of looked down upon (mostly because it's a huge collector of gang fights where I'm from)

So that's probably why I personally am more inclined to say car.
But if where you're from public transport is very accepted and she's not gonna bat an eye at using it because she's likely very familiar with it herself and uses it a lot, then it's fine.
>>
>>18363983
I probably wouldn't participate in it.
>>
>>18363988
Fucking meant for >>18363981
>>
>>18363135
that OP pic is fucking pathetic. try rotating it so that the male is not on a lower plane
>>
>>18363916
I drive.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY
>>
>guy makes dinner plans earlier in evening
Around dinner time has plans with friends. Group plans. I let it go.
>might come over after going home and partying with friends.
Bails at 2am.
Needs to be alone with feelings/thoughts for a night. Wtf.
Im pretty fucking ticked i feel disrespected because i waited up for fucking nothing. This is also a repeat issue. Also very aware in due for my period soon and hormones might be impacting. However this is the 3rd fucking time. Would you be pissed and if you were how would you address it?
>>
>>18363999
If he's your boyfriend, then talk to him about it. If he's just someone you're dating, then you're not really dating him, you're just a booty call to him.
>>
File: 1487998758247.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1487998758247.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>18363990
yeah I guess you can have one. Extremely low quality shitposting though.
>>
>>18364002
Noted.
>>
>>18363999
This>>18364002
If you're just a booty call I'd move on 2bh.
>>
>>18363952
I'm your man.
>>
>>18364006
It was basically a relationship with an expiration date. I graduated this year and am leaving in july he goes home for the summer soon. I just texted him that im due for my period today or tomorrow and dont think we should see each other again before he leaves. I think if im gonna be treated like a booty call ill act like one. No more buying him cigs, or making dinner, or comforting him through shit. Mainly because this is repetitive behavior.
>>
>>18364012
>No more buying him cigs, or making dinner, or comforting him through shit. Mainly because this is repetitive behavior.
Why would you do that shit for a guy you're only sleeping with anyway?
>>
>>18364012
yeah I'd personally call that more of a friends with benefits than a relationship, but since he's being a shitty friend, like any other friend, hell yeah just drop him.
>>
>>18363990
It's a preconceived notion that most femanons here are well functioning people and help out anons.

It's funny because, even when factoring in the /r9k/ userbase, if a guy browses 4chan's relationship related boards (not hobby related boards) he's could still be good looking and intelligent, (or even fit), though awkward and nerdy (of course in some rare cases he could be a serial killer with Asperger). But a girl browsing 4chan's relationship related boards is pretty much red flag, batshit insane, ugly, horny attention whores or some similar combinations. And there's a very small chance she's intelligent (despite her opinion to the contrary).
>>
>>18364015
Because it was mutually discussed that we werent JUST sleeping with each other
>>
>>18364018
(You)
>>
>>18364016
Thats a wonderful way for me to word that to him as well.
>>
>>18363343
personality
>positive, can see the good in negative circumstances
>intelligent or passionate in some area
>participates in sports I enjoy, plays to win
>anime / video game nerd
>outgoing, wants to do new things and suggests ideas
>musical in some way, preferably can play an instrument or sing
>doesnt reject my right wing beliefs off hand
>supportive in everything I do, unless it hurts her
>vocal about any problems in our relationship
>smiles a lot

looks
>cute face + thin, only two looks that really really matter to me
>bonus: shapely hips and sizable breasts

quirks / actions to make me happy
>loves cooking with or without me, wants to help me when I grill with friends
>loves to make other guys jealous of her but is loyal to a t
>supports my work, listens to my day and gives me advice on how to handle things
>sends me cheap gifts and occasionally expensive gifts
>surprises me with plans she knows I'd like - eg concerts
>loves to fall asleep with her head resting on me
>initiates and loves sex
>>
>>18364024
Yup. Maybe it's just me but I've always found there to be a difference between a fwb and a booty call. They're "Friends" with benefits for a reason. If they're not acting like your friend would, then I'd treat them like any other friend who wasn't acting like one. Just because I'm screwing them doesn't mean anything more. I wouldn't let my best friend treat me like that, I sure as hell wouldn't let a friend I was also banging treat me like that.
>>
>>18363999
yea id be pissed about dinner
"might" isnt a plan tho. "might" means "go do your own thing if you want, I'm gonna do my own thing," "might" is an annoying word but breaking premade plans is the sign of a flake
you dont mean much to him
>>
Getting weird vibes from the girl I've been dating. When I kiss her she just kinda lays there and moves her lips around, doesn't really feel like she's kissing me back.
>>
my bf listens to mainly delicate sounding female singers, and I have no idea why. Do you have any guesses?
i.e.
halsey
Jasmine thompson
echosmith (i know it's a band, but female singer)

oh, and he prefers being the big spoon when cuddling.
>>
>>18364057
usually people like music that's similar to music someone they trust said they like. that's stupid but true in most cases.
what does the big spoon have to do with anything
>>
>>18364057
It means he likes that kind of music. What kind of question is that?
>>
>>18364057
Poppy is better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS9f6_i6v3Q
>>
File: 1494358780277s.jpg (3KB, 125x103px) Image search: [Google]
1494358780277s.jpg
3KB, 125x103px
>>18363441
You live near MD / VA?
>>
File: broccoli.jpg (2MB, 2904x2100px) Image search: [Google]
broccoli.jpg
2MB, 2904x2100px
>>18364067
Insightful thanks! not sure. He just prefers it over me being the cuddler, so he's not very feminine...maybe? Hope i'm not being too sexist.
>>18364076
People do things for a reason. I haven't met, let alone dated a guy that listens to only fem. artists. I'm just curious as to why that is. thanks!
>>18364092
I'll ask him his opinion about poppy
>>
>>18364101
Youre new here aren't you?
>>
>>18363670
Nothing specific about them as human beings, but when it comes to dating I really like dicks and I want my SO to have one.
>>
>>18363670
In all honesty they're undateable and are essentially just ugly women to me. That phalloplasty thing also looks really creep, I saw one once and it was like a balloon made of skin with unsettling stitches along it.
>>
>>18364057
It's probably a little too in touch with his feminine side, which is further proven with the big spoon thing.

I like some female artists too but not that horribly cheesy kind like Halsey. Shoegaze is the only good female fronted for of music imo.
>>
>>18363905
Online dating, omegle, meetme, interpals are good start if you are total shutin. You fucked up when you decided to become shutin. Now it is your job to unfuck yourself. Adopt sport and start swimming or something.

>>18364044
Either nervous, virgin or starfish syndrome. Ease her up. Start cuddling a lot. Just cuddling and hugging and talking to her for long periods of time. Ask her how does she feel and assure her that she doesnt have to do anything she doesnt want to.

>>18364057
I see no problems. Do you see problem?
>>
to women,
which one seems more attractive

guy A
>26
>PhD math student
>self description "Not the most realistic person in any room."

my personal observation about A
>loner but I really can't judge his personality objectively since I look up to him, oh right, he was an Olympian, he competed in math at 18, that's a fact, that's why I look up to him.)

guy B
>25
>manager at a big company
>self description "Simple, subtle and special. I am powered by inspiration and measured by realization."

my personal observation about B (might not be facts)
>extrovert archetype, kind-hearted, good at talking to people etc. helped me when I was in need, as he would help any friend.

Their looks are equal...(I might not be the best judge of this either). Both are pursuing my sister. Both are good friends of mine. I'm anxiously waiting for the fallout. Honestly I hope she rejects both of them (however unlikely that is). Then we can all be friends.
>>
>>18364148
You asked this before and got your answers. Fuck off.
>>
>>18364154

You're retarded, you are not all women. I need a poll, I want statistics. There's no right or wrong, your opinion is not final.
>>
>>18363934
i think i might just have done it. a guy asked me for this time and we ended up talking to while waiting for the bus. didnt exchange contact details but man that was great
>>
>>18364148
we're not your sister, what should it matter what we think? ask her, not us
>>
>>18364148
>>18364160
This isn't really what this thread about, plus you don't really seem like a pleasant person so I'm going to give this question a pass.
>>
>>18364160
>I need a poll, I want statistics
Not even kidding, ask some subreddit that gets more traffic than these threads if you need a massive amount of answers. You're going to get maybe 7 different replies here. And none of us are going to be "all women" anyway.

To answer your question: Let her fucking choose which one she wants to date.
>>
>>18364148
>>18364160
>reeee nobody can date my sister >:(

Who cares.
>>
>>18364148
I would date neither of these men without further information. Are they emotionally intelligent? Are they well read (this is a big one for me)? Does the maths guy only like maths, and is that how his intelligence is focused? is guy B intelligent? Are they religious? What are their political beliefs?

I wouldn't pick either man based on what you've given me.
>>
>>18364160
>statistics
That is useless when it comes down to single person aka your sister. You should know better and directly ask your sister about it.
>>
>>18364160
You will never know if whoever is replying to you is a woman at all. It's fucking 4chan. You'd be better off taking your dumb question somewhere else, because it in all honesty matters nothing at all to anyone, including yourself.
>>
>>18363343
Girl here.

My ideal guy would be mostly an interesting person to talk to - smart, curious, with diverse interests, well-read. He'd be witty, with a dark-ish sense of humour and able to take some banter. He'd be a bit of a homebody but still willing to go out every now and then for a beer or a concert, or to travel and hike with me. He'd be goofy and clumsy as hell. He'd be very into politics and would argue with me about it a lot.
He'd be supportive and positive, with no victim mentality - he'd take bad days with humour. He'd take care of me and let me pamper him. He'd be the unconventionally romantic type. He'd be hardworking and proud. He wouldn't take my bullshit.
His face would be weird but cute in its own way. He'd look at me in the eyes a lot, and smile like an idiot when he does. He would be in shape, tall-ish and ridiculously pale. He'd dress well.
At night, he'd put his hand on my stomach or hip just to feel I am close to him. He'd kiss my forehead all the time and let me be small in his arms. He'd be very in love with me and loyal. He'd eat my food and pretend it is the best thing he ever had. He'd talk to me about his day with enthusiasm. He'd bring me flowers sometimes, without a reason.
>>
>>18364148
Based on this, neither. Guy A sounds like he could be quite vague and arrogant, whereas Guy B is not really my type (I'm not really into extroverts) and I'm wary of someone calling themselves "simple, subtle and special"- a bit contradictory, and a lot arrogant.
So my answer is: neither.
>>
File: 1479788210845.jpg (386KB, 1239x1372px) Image search: [Google]
1479788210845.jpg
386KB, 1239x1372px
>>18364160
It appears the the statistics of the consensus that you should take your question and fuck off are quite definite. Is that the result you were hoping for?
>>
>>18364164
oh god it gets even better, i just made small talk with a girl on the bus, she even told me where she was going and what she's doing. what does this mean?
>>
>>18364165
I'm afraid she might not know right now, does that make sense?

>>18364167
tracing back your posts from the previous threads I have to say the same thing about you, and it's ironic that you said that while keep picking fight with me. Stop replying to me wtf.

>>18364168
I'm not gonna make her decision
I want to have some sense of a prediction, I want to be prepared. Why is it so hard to understand

>>18364174
I don't ask who you pick. Which one seems more attractive.

Guys please stop replying if you haven't read what I wrote closely. I'm not gonna explain to every person why I ask a simple female poll in an "ask the opposite gender everything" thread.
>>
>>18364192
>Guys please stop replying if you haven't read what I wrote closely
DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER
>>
>>18364192
>tracing back your posts from the previous threads I have to say the same thing about you, and it's ironic that you said that while keep picking fight with me. Stop replying to me wtf.
Uh, I'm not that anon and this is my first time replying to you...?
>>
>>18364192
>Guys please stop replying if you haven't read what I wrote closely. I'm not gonna explain to every person why I ask a simple female poll in an "ask the opposite gender everything" thread.

Just because you're not getting the replies you want hear doesn't mean it's guys replying idiot.
>>
>>18364187
No, the result I hope for is A or B. Why is this hard to understand
I really don't get why a person would have to literally spend time to reply to everything that trigger them, how does one even live like that?

Like if you don't want to answer to a poll, move on.
Instead, look at the reactions here. These posts (assuming different people) derail the thread and later probably complain about quality of posts :))
>>
>>18364196
but you literally have to make an announcement that you give a question a pass
boy, imagine how busy your day as a pleasant person must be lmao
>>
>>18364189
Nothing significant buddy, don't jump the gun, you're just making small talk, don't think too much of it, but still good job. You're being sociable. Thats an excellent start.

Also, it's totally fine, and actually expected, to not get contact info after small talk. At least where I'm from. The goal here is to just get comfortable talking with people. Not to necessarily make friends.
When you have the confidence, you take yourself somewhere where you would meet people for more substantial conversation. Like a bar, or some sort of club/group activity, or work/school. It is possible to make these random friends off the street, but it's not very likely. Those are kind of freak situations where you just magically connect with someone immediately.
Again though, do not assume that will happen often, if even at all. When you're ready to go out and really make friends, go to a place like I just described. Don't pick up people off the street or on a bus.

But again, you're doing great, I'm proud of ya buddy. You did far more than most people on this hell hole of a site would have. You've got what it takes to get out of it man.
>>
>>18364208
>>18364216
you being a cunt isnt helping this thread.
>>
File: 1452832170268.png (661KB, 718x420px) Image search: [Google]
1452832170268.png
661KB, 718x420px
>>18364192
>I want to have some sense of a prediction, I want to be prepared.
Leave her a lone and let her choose. You are not her. Her dating somebody you happen to know shouldn't affect you, unless some guy is cheating on one of you with the other.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a guy or can't read
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>18363343
Girl here, but I like both genders so I'll do both.
>men
Personality
>intelligent
>introverted
>calm
>kind
>introspective
>emotionally aware
>slightly reserved
Values
>non religious
>not right wing
>civil
>honesty
>respectful
>non traditional
Physical
>slender
>height between 5'8 and 6'4
>dark hair
>blue eyes
>kind of "European" appearance
Bonuses
>likes reading
>likes history and philosophy
>musician
>dresses well- 30s/40s suits are my favourite male fashion
>good relationship with his family
>will sit around and talk about everything under the sun with me
Women
Personality
>adventurous
>spontaneous
>exciting
>kind
>bubbly
>extroverted
>quirky
>quick witted
>intelligent, but not necessarily intellectual- maybe street wise
Values
>left wing
>non religious
>Humour
>honesty
Physical appearance
>thin
>striking or pretty
>optional tattoos etc.
Bonuses
>artist
>likes travelling and doing spontaneous things
>alternative clothing
>troubled past I can heal
>likes reading, but doesn't like establishment learning
>>
>>18364192
>Guys please stop replying if you haven't read what I wrote closely. I'm not gonna explain to every person why I ask a simple female poll in an "ask the opposite gender everything" thread.
You don't understand.
>I don't ask who you pick. Which one seems more attractive.
I can't answer this without more information. From what you've said, neither sound remotely attractive.
>>
>>18364222
On the contrary, everyone feeding the troll and giving him (You)'s is what seems to be keeping the thread alive right now.

But, it is basically like life support. Living off a machine is terrible. We should probably pull the plug
>>
>>18364225
Does you name start with a t?
>>
>>18364222
I was never the first to pick a fight, In fact I want simple answers, but people here don't seem to like or understand that.

I mean it's like fencing, it's ok to make a thrust at your opponent, but when it got parried in your face all of a sudden he's a cunt :((
can dish out but can't take it etc. etc.
>>
>>18364148
Look, you ask who is more attractive, and I'd have to say that on paper neither seem attractive at all. As some other anon said, I'd need much more information than three lines, especially as one is just the age.
>>
>>18364185
Talk about high standards. Fun thing is i fit your description well, but
>he wouldnt take my bullshit
tells me you probably behave like spoiled princess and that would make me run away.

>dress well
Also how bad it is when boy has no idea how to dress and fashion is uninteresting for him? I have a feelings that my clothes should be clean and if girl wants me to dress well, she has to guide me from socks to haircut.
>>
>>18364216
I'm certain I'm a more pleasant person than you are.

Interesting that you don't have rebuttal for the other responses to you too.
>>
>>18364230
No, sorry.
>>
>>18364236
Look mate, I'm not the guy you're replying to, but a couple of people have said the same thing. You didn't give enough detail to properly decide who is more attractive.
>>
>>18364236
i like how you resorted to calling everyone in the last thread the n word when things didnt go your way
>>
>>18364242
>Interesting that you don't have rebuttal for the other responses to you too.

lol so I was right. To you it is very important to reply to every single idiotic comment. That's gonna be a pretty busy day on 4chan.
>>
>>18364248
Fuck off nig, I just want to know which guy is better for my sister.
>>
>>18364225
What does it mean for boy to be
>non traditional
If i want wife, children and exclusive monogamous relationship both emotional and sexual, does it mean i am outdated version of bf?
>>
File: asfdsad.gif (498KB, 245x140px) Image search: [Google]
asfdsad.gif
498KB, 245x140px
So, is it time to abandon thread or can we get this thing back on the tracks?
>>
>>18364252
And you're so busy with your life that you're posting the same question multiple times in multiple threads...?
>>
>>18364254
And now we see your true colours. The answer is, neither without further information.
>>
>>18364251
you remember incorrectly lol
>>
>>18364255
It means I don't want a man who feels he's in charge and gets to be the breadwinner while I'm a good little stay at home wifey.
>>
>>18364101
>People do things for a reason
that's not how it works.
People do things because they like it
And then try to explain their behaviour in terms of reasons
>>
>>18364258
twice. 2 minutes posting :)
still enjoying my coffee thanks for asking
>>
>>18364255
Probs means you're not gonna expect her to abandon her career to raise the kids and make a housewife out of her. Or that you're gonna be the stay at home dad to raise the kids.
That's usually what it means though
>>
>>18364148
Attractive as in what, physically or as a provider or...?
>>
>>18364259
that's just show how pathetic some people are, pretending to be me.
probably a lot of samefagging too

get a grief, whoever is doing that!
>>
>>18364225
>>18364243
It's ok. You were describing me so closely in that that it freaked me out a little, like it was an ex on here or something. I went to college for philsophy and music before I became an office slave.
>>
>>18364270
>get a grief
>tfw you go to get a grief but you get a groove instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6RZM3-m8LE
>>
How do I turn just going out with a friend into going out on dates?
>>
>>18363339
as a guy into fashion, I'd die to meet a girl that actually knows a lot about fashion
>>
>>18364255
Traditionalism is equivalent to punk right now, depending somewhat on where you are in the world. A relatively vocal minority is making it seem outdated, though.
>>
>>18364241
Well, that's an ideal, not a minimum requirement list for a date.

>you probably behave like spoiled princess and that would make me run away.
Not at all.
I have some issues with setting healthy boundaries - I tend to excessively bend over for people or to be overbearing and give them unnecessary advice on how they should live their life. I just want someone who can keep me in check when I exaggerate in one direction or the other.
I am a bit dramatic when I'm very tired or when I'm on my period, but then I generally am very chill and not a very sensitive or emotional person. I am not spoiled at all.

>how bad it is when boy has no idea how to dress and fashion is uninteresting for him?
It's mostly unflattering. I don't want him to be a fashionista, but you know - wearing clothes that fit him well and make him look neat and comfortable.
I don't mind guiding a guy, but yeah I'm not big into fashion or shopping.
>>
>>18364267
just imagine you see two guys dating profiles, they look equally attractive, and the two self descriptions.
Who "seems" more like the guy you would go on a date with
Physical or provider that's your personal inference.
>>
>>18364255
It means she's a degenerate and only wants guys that are the same, which is obviously redundant.
>>
>>18364275
Do date things and do things one on one. As soon as a third person appears, it's not a date.
>>
>>18363560
ass
>>
>>18364261
>no stay at home wifey
Cool. I have no problem with that. Only a bit worried about who will take care of 3 kids, but maybe hiring nanny? :-)
Or is more that 0 kids also old fashioned?
>in charge
Everybody knows that man's last decision he will ever do in his life is to get married. After that point, he isnt allowed to even choose the date and time of his death. Wife will do all the decisions and i am cool with that.

>>18364266
>stay at home dad
I have read only terrible stories about this fate. Everybody tells how wife will slowly but surely lose all respect for such husband and get emasculated to he point she wont find him sexually attractive at all.

>>18364277
You are giving me hope i am not yet outdated. Thanks.

>>18364280
Lol :-D

>>18364278
You are cool girl, lets date.
>>
>>18364279
Well, probably neither to be honest.
I wouldn't date a mathematician who was an olympian- that sounds kind of not like me as I'm a humanities focussed person. And I wouldn't date an extrovert who described themselves as "special". That smacks of narcissism.
Equally bad, to be honest.
>>
>>18364018
this guy is actually pretty close.
>>
Hey women, problem I have and I need an honest answer from someone who isnt willing to lie to keep my feelings intact. Im 6'4, strong jawline, broad shoulders, im very smart, I have a lot of money, I am funny (to most people, at least.) and I have a good personality.

Problem is, I am fairly ugly and I have a micropenis. And to make matters worse, my general masculine and large, fit, physique makes people expect a fucking veiny meat log thats the size of a fuckin' truck to bust out from between my legs.

Do I really stand a chance? Is there ANY way I could get around this? I had a girlfriend for a year and we got incredibly close, then at a party she broke under the temptation and let a drunk fat dude beat up her pussy from one look at it because of the size. I want so desperately to be able to make a woman feel good that way but my dick just isnt an option in that department.
>>
who wants to suck my dick
>>
>>18364300
>>>/hm/
or
>>>/soc/
>>
>>18364296
Dont call yourself a man.

Just.. just stop it.
>>
>>18364302
thank you kind sir i got lost. goodbye now.
>>
>>18364294
No you don't have to explain :)
Just "Neither" is ok.
Neither is better than most other diatribes someone keep throwing at me so far :)
>>
I don't have many friends, I had a girlfriend, was happy together and i hang up with their friends, it was nice.
We broke up, she wanted to stay friend.
Long story short, I failed really hard and she is really upset, she blocks and ignore me everywhere.
Is it a good idea to try to be friend again ? It was really cool and I lost something huge.
If yes, what can I do ?
>>
>>18364288
>You are cool girl, lets date.
Sure. But I want less than 3 kids.
>>
>>18364294
>I wouldn't date a mathematician who was an olympian
>that sounds kind of not like me as I'm a humanities focussed person.
I don't get this. Is "BA in relevant subject" an entry requirement to be someone's boyfriend now?

I've known STEM guys who've read far more history and philosophy than people with actual degrees in those subjects.
>>
>>18364311
Depends on how you fucked up the friendship
>>
>>18364296
so how long are you exactly?
>>
>>18364313
You're a dream come true anon.
>>
>>18364313
Dammit.
No deal. Bay.

What about two? And then you get impregnated by "accident"?
>>
>>18364318
3.1 inches hard. And I fail the toilet roll test too. It looks like a completely normal dick but just scaled down to a comical size.

I would laugh at the irony of my body if it hadn't caused me so much pain.
>>
>>18364318
20 cm
from the knee
>>
>>18364326
Dude, you need to snap out from this mindset, buy massive dragon dildo and learn how to give good oral.

Girls dont know how big your dick is until they are in bed. Start dating girls and find one which wont drop you because the dick.

And 3 inches are asian tier. Find asian girl and be happy. At least you are not manlet.
>>
>>18363993
I applaud you on that sir
>>
>>18364316
trust me you don't want to date some girl with a slogan "I like math", "math geek" or any similar type once you see them.
>>
>>18364321
<3 You're sweet.

>>18364325
2 is perfect.
Then I'll get back on IUD and keep having unprotected sex with you, wondering why I cannot get pregnant.
>>
>>18364218
yeah fair enough, i only followed up on yhe convos too and decided to keep them alive. i dont wanna be one of those annoying people who talk to everyone on the bus
>>
>>18364334
I have had sex one time in my life.

I have talked 14 girls into bed, however. 6 of them I was in a relationship. All 14, yes I am including the ones I was even in a commited relationship with, flat out refused to have sex with me. The looks of disgust, the "..seriously?" faces, the one girl who even busted out laughing, it fucking wears down on you man. I didnt even believe that that stuff I endured could happen UNTIL it did.

But yeah, I'm not a manlet and that's something to be grateful for, you're right.
>>
>>18364337
You know the problem with two is that one kid can get blown to bits by religion of peace or just die from other reasons and then you are left with one and you become super overprotective and spoil it too much.

With 3 the chances are very good that two will make it and you cant spoil them too much when they have to compete for your love and resources so they dont turn weak beta neets. And i dont want to niggers to be only ones with big families.

>wondering why i cannot get pregnant
You sound like very dangerous woman. You would really lie to me like that? That makes me sad :-(
>>
>>18364326
hmm, you can probably still perform a good anal.
Fuck, man. All I can tell you is that those strange contraptions for penis elongation are proven to work (by just a single study, but it seems legit). They can give you about 2cm.
>>
>>18364317
Pretty hard, I fucked one of her friend. Biggest mistake in my life, can't get over it, 3month ago
>>
>>18364316
It's not so much that, just that someone who loves maths to that point is not my kind of person.
>>
>>18364296
>>18364354
Shit man I feel bad for you. At least it hasn't soured you as a person though, some people with little dicks are really insecure and angry.

Have you considered finding a gf that's into dom and humiliations stuff? Women like that will love it.

Another option is surgery which can give you an additional 3 or 4 inches BUT the catch is that it will hang down and won't be able to stay up on its own, since making it longer involves cutting the tendons that make it stand up straight.
>>
>>18364356
>With 3 the chances are very good that two will make it
ITP: I am from the ice age, connecting with you via mammoth tusks
>>
>>18364362
pic related?
>>
>>18364354
Holy fuck, girls are really something if this is true.

Try make online dating profile and write to description you have small dick. Maybe you will find one which is into humilitation. Worth a try i guess?

Maybe we should laugh at girls with no boobs.
>>
>>18364363
Is she at least mad at the friend too? She's a bit of a bitch if she's just mad at you and not her friend.
>>
>>18364354
fuck it, I am a manlet, but at least my dick gives me pleasure and not pain.

but why would they refuse? I mean - it's not something disgusting you have, right? Couldn't you just start with it and then proceed with fingers? Why wouldn't they allow it?
>>
>>18364367
Yeah Im not really into being a sub, and humiliation is definitely not my style. I havr a very dominant personality, especially sexually. Just wasn't born equipped with the right tools for that job.

Also, be a little forgiving to the insecure angry people with microdicks. Its fucking rough and it only gets worse the more you live with it. The only way to win that fight is to give up and stop playing.
>>
>>18364356
I just don't think I have enough money to give the kind of life I want to give to my children to three or more kids.

And, no, I was joking.
>>
>>18364373
I'm sorry mate, you've messed this one up. Try again.
Pointers for future:
>start with something personal based on her profile, not just hey or w/e (maybe you already do this idk)
>DON'T say creep, creepy or creeped at all
>don't talk meta about being on a dating site, it makes her feel more insecure about it.
>>
>>18364354
Anon, I'm really sorry for you. I really want to give you a huge hug.
Not all women are cunts like that. I am sorry.
>>
>>18364383
Well I guess in that case go the surgery route or maybe find someone who's asexual.
>>
>>18364356
>>18364385
Can I piggyback on these to ask anons of both genders how many children they think is good for a family? Wondering if there's a gender divide.
>>
>>18364148
A obviously. B sounds hilarious.
>>
>>18364288
Three would be far too many. two at the most.
>>
>>18364362
>Why the one word answer?
because she has nothing else to do. it's all right.
For the other questions, you don't provide enough context
>>
>>18364399
9 would be good
>>
>>18364399
2 or more.

>t. only child
>>
>>18364399
It's hard not to be swayed by personal experience. I came from a family of four and love having several sibs, wish I had more if anything.
But there are a lot of factors ofc
>money
>sibling interactions
>loneliness/little prince syndrome
>not being able to give enough attention
>not wanting to leave a child alone in the world when parents die
>fitting it around your career

Which make me think on balance somewhere in the 2-3 range is probably best for most people.
>>
>>18364399
I'm a girl. Preferably one, but two at the most. Or possibly none. It fucks your body up, it's expensive in this day and age, and the world sucks anyway.
>>
>>18364399
Male.
Just two for me. Any family that I've seen that has more than 3 has been dysfunctional or poor or both. Plus having to show each of them that you love them equally would be a massive challenge, plus house size, birthday costs etc. Anyone can have kids, it takes someone intelligent to raise them right though.
>>
>>18364413
>and the world sucks anyway
none it is then :)
>>
>>18364412
oh and I'm female. From a 2 boy 2 girl family.
>>
>>18364385
I live in country where uni is free. And i think the expences difference between 2 and 3 arent that big.

But i can clearly see that girls are hesitant or even scared to push out babies but then i look at gypsies, niggers and kebabs and wonder why is that. Like are we really THAT lazy? It is not like i am asking for 8 or something.

>>18364403
For me 2 is bare minimum. I was single kid raised by old parents (mom had me at 38) and the damage is still there.
>>
>>18364399
Femanon here, 2 is a good number. Preferably one of each gender. If I had two of the same gender, I'd probably have one more if I could financially and health-wise.
>>
Girls, how high do you value social (and any other kind for that matter) bravery?
>>
>>18364376
I don't think she's mad at her friend anymore.
Really tuff story
>>
>>18364422
What the fuck is social bravery?
>>
>>18364415
>none it is then :)
I'd try to be a good mother and all, it's just that I wouldn't want to overburden the world or force global warming, the housing market and mass migration onto my children.
>>
>>18364422
Bravery as in willing to approach people, or bravery as in being able to speak in front of a large amount of people?
>>
>>18364422
Social bravery? Like being a SJW? I'm going to say not at all.
>>
>>18364399
Girl. One or two kids.
I want to give my children the best education possible.
I agree with >>18364414 .
>>
>>18364426
Ver batim what I was going to respond.
>>
>>18364417
>For me 2 is bare minimum. I was single kid raised by old parents (mom had me at 38) and the damage is still there.
I'm an only child too, and it's only made me want lots of kids less. I loved my upbringing. It also may just be that the man doesn't have to ruin his body and career for children, so it's easier for you to say you want 2+.
>>
>>18364418
I don't get why people care about the gender of their children so much. There's so much more variety of character within genders than between, it's unimportant imho.
My father had all girls and when people asked him if he wanted a boy he'd say 'caring about that is the height of vulgarity!'
>>
>>18364414
Pretty much this. Seen families of 3+ who end up having no relationship with one another, or the kids grow up with social problems.
>>
>>18364427
my children would be at least decent problem solvers though, I would train them, in my free time. They would be ready.
>>
>>18364422
What do you even mean by that?
>>
>>18364426
it's when you don't pussy out of calling somebody out on their shit, even if they are in position to fuck you up for this. And to admit bad things about yourself. And to talk to strangers...
many possibilities.

>>18364428
both and more, as above
>>
>>18364437
It's not THAT important, it's just a preference. It's not like I'm not going to stop having kids until I have at least one of each like some families.
>>
>>18364411
>>18364362
>>18364373

Correct order.
Also fairly new to /adv/ I mostly browse /b/, /diy/, /k/, and /wsg/ do you post tits or anything here to bump or thank anons for helping?
>>
>>18364431
>>18364442
see>>18364444
>>
>>18364439
Oh damn. I always thought the opposite. Families of one they have social problems cos nobody to play with etc.
Even with two, they can sort of do their own thing bc there's less sharing pressure kind of thing (like you could probs have your own rooms, more likely at least).
In my family of four we all had to get along bc close quarters etc, and as adults we're all mates.
>>
>>18364444
>many possibilities.
So you made it up? Because everything you just listed could be defined as another trait.

>it's when you don't pussy out of calling somebody out on their shit, even if they are in position to fuck you up for this.
This is called being stupid.

>And to admit bad things about yourself.
This is called being honest and having the ability to introspect

>And to talk to strangers
This is called being extroverted
>>
>>18364411
Mate, this one is over. Start again. If you're talking to any others girls on it, early in the convo, post and we'll help.
>>
>>18364437
>'caring about that is the height of vulgarity!'
Your father was smart. A healthy child is a miracle.
>>
>>18364148
>Simple, subtle and special. I am powered by inspiration and measured by realization

seriously? a guy put that in his profile?
>>
>>18364444
So basically not being a turbo-autist, or at least being somewhat confident. That's pretty much the basic requirement for everybody if they want to be able to network.
>>
>>18364448
Well, in that case I guess admitting bad things to yourself is pretty important in a relationship. I wouldn't be that fussed about a guy calling other people out. That can get kind of annoying. And talking to strangers is just a base human thing- I tend to assume everyone can do it, so if you can't then it's certainly a strike against you.

If you're "brave" as in being physically aggressive to people, then it's a big turn off.
>>
>>18364450
An only child can turn out pretty strange, I've seen plenty of that before. At least going off personal experience two has always been best since they can bond much more than if there were more and of course sharing is simplified.

Overall looking at most points, two is the ideal number but 3 can also possibly work too.
>>
>>18364436
>ruin body
Shame you see it that way. I saw a lot of milfs with good bodies after multiple children. They just musnt eat like pigs to never enter the morbidly obese levels. And saggy tits, and that bulge on belly after birth is easily overlooked by your husband. The sole fact you gave him babies is super importnant.

Anyway you will get old one way or another. And with mutual care and effort i wouldnt ever leave mother of my children.

>career
That is just buzzword. You can build career after kids easily. If you really have well paid job, you can afford the kids easily and if not, the career is not worth it at all.

>typing this i realized gow old fashioned i am
I guess i am hopeless, am i not?
>>
>>18364454
well, in polish we distinguish something like that.

>This is called being stupid.
what exactly is stupid about trying to bring some justice to the situation?

>>18364461
well, I meet a lot of people lacking it throughoughly and still having normal lives with partners and what not.

>>18364463

>everyone can do it,
not even a bit true according to my observations. I know tens of people scared shitless when they have to communicate with strangers. I know it's strange, don't tel me.

Also, bravery has nothing to do with aggression. But may be used in self defense.
>>
File: ducktales-money-bin.jpg (62KB, 677x508px) Image search: [Google]
ducktales-money-bin.jpg
62KB, 677x508px
"I like everything about you, but the fact you're indecisive"
"You are afraid of me"
"You'd better yell at me than fucking going silent"
"See, how I am controlling you"
"Why you don't answer me?"

I fell in love with that woman. We had sex. It was insane. I feel I can't be honest with her, yet she says she begs for it, nothing to be afraid. She is mad because she only took the initiative. I asked her what does she want, she says she doesn't know, but "I think I love you". I didn't answer and she called me a "disgrace". However, she refuses to be in a relationship, saying it won't work out since she lives in a shithole without proper transportation, parents, etc. I said to her that I love her, she told me that she loves me, and everything happens like there are a fucking bunch of twelve-year old. I am so angry I want to tell her to fuck off forever and find someone "decisive". Rollercoaster.

I don't know what to do. Sorry for writing like a complete retard.
>>
File: IMG_0323.jpg (100KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0323.jpg
100KB, 720x540px
>>18363703
Pretty shallow.....

>>18363695
Its not impossible.
Be interested in them as a person and not their skin color.
Imagine how shitty it would feel if you only had friends that liked you cause you are black.
>>
>>18364473
Body isn't just about him. It's mostly about the woman herself. And it's not all about aesthetics either. One in three women has some level of incontinence after childbirth, most women have vaginal pain, breast infections which can fuck them up long term, hip pain from the strain of the pregnancy and carrying around the baby.
It takes a massive toll on your body, and not all women are up for that.

Careers are damaged by taking time off to have kids. The typical picture is a woman taking off a few months to bond and breastfeed, coming back and not getting promoted etc. Then her bloke is earning more than her and after child 2 she's way behind him, may as well stay at home...
>>
>>18364476
>well, I meet a lot of people lacking it thoroughly and still having normal lives with partners and what not.
>Poland
Different culture. In the US we're more assertive in general. If you have no self-disclosure skills, you WILL be socially awkward depending on where you are in the country. Doesn't stop you from making enough money to live, but it'll be painfully obvious.
>>
>>18364399
Girl. At least 2 is good if it's one girl and one boy, or they are the same gender. 3 is good too but only if they are all the same gender. I would hate to have 2 girls and 1 boy or something like that because the boy would feel left out. More than 3 and I'm fleeing the country.
>>
>>18364487
Fuck. I guess this
https://www.theverge.com/2017/4/25/15421734/artificial-womb-fetus-biobag-uterus-lamb-sheep-birth-premie-preterm-infant
is the only solution after all. But if this gets to the perfection, will i ever bother with girls if i can go straight to the point?

The future looks scary. Feminazis, obsolete womans, children seens more as resources than living copies of yourself and kebabs and niggers flooding to 1st world to destroy it by stupidity/ignorance.

And why do you see your husband as somebody you compete against in career and money? Isnt marriage coop game? You see it more like PvP.
>>
File: 127.png (477KB, 605x508px) Image search: [Google]
127.png
477KB, 605x508px
reposting: girls opinion (hopefully someone with relevant experience)
I have a growing collection of random pics I took of this girl since last year (met her before New year's eve), before we became close friends. We only started dating officially last week.
Do I ever tell her this? it started quite innocently, we were sitting close, I was using my phone, accidentally snapped a pic of her thigh, neither of us knew, then I looked at my phone, it became addicting, yes I jerk off to these pics. I'm not sure she would appreciate my obsession with her body, but then again, we had sex, so...should be ok that I'm a creep right
>>
File: 1495398819378.jpg (123KB, 1024x886px) Image search: [Google]
1495398819378.jpg
123KB, 1024x886px
>>18364511
>127
W-what the fuck.
>>
>>18364511
It's very creepy but some women like that. I guess tell her so she can judge you fairly.
>>
>>18364511
I would personally find it cute and admire your appreciation for my body. But I would be upset if you hid it from me. So yes, tell her.
>>
Does anyone know any like webpages where I can just chat with females? Not romantically, just talking to a human being would be nice.
>>
>>18364534
Just make friends and assure you only want to be friends. Make sure they know you are not looking for anything romantic or sexual.
>>
>>18364534
/soc/
>>
>>18364534
rule 16
>>
>>18364534
4chan
or
http://www.girlsaskguys.com/
(pretty much the same topics and questions as adv, only the girls seem attractive and less crazy :))
>>
>>18364520
I would video tape her if possible. that's one of the screenshot.

>>18364521
>>18364527
even if a lot of them are naked
and without her knowledge ?
:( this is why I dont want to make a new thread out of this
>>
>>18364546
>http://www.girlsaskguys.com/
this site fucking blows. its literally normies with autism
>>
>>18364552
>that's one of the screenshot.
That's a screenshot from "my free cam".

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/adv/image/1496/08/1496082805399.jpg
You can actually see the watermark in the bottom corner.
Cute bait anon.
>>
>>18364538
One step at a time anon

>>18364539
>>18364540
>>18364546
I was considering something more like 1on1 talking
Not just sharing the board

Preferably something where I can just disconnect if the anxiety is too much
>>
>>18364562
Why not omegle?
I made some decent online friends on there.
>>
>>18364560
Lmao I love it when people are caught.
>>
>>18364554
so like 4chan?
>>
>>18364566
>>18364562
Yeah anon. Just put adv in your tags or something.
>>
>>18364148
You asked the same thing but this time you removed everything bad about A hahahaha! Why do you want people to choose him so bad? Are you actually A?
>>
>>18364578
well most the time someone here brags about something "my gf is so hot I need to take pics of her everyday or my bf has a really big dick or I'm dating 10/10 or I'm a triple major at MIT with 160 IQ" it's likely they are full of shit. Except for that anon who speaks of mathematics and often gives examples and analogy of what he's talking about.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-30-11-52-43.png (246KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-30-11-52-43.png
246KB, 540x960px
>>18364554
Holy molly. 4chan is waaay better.

Girls, can you mix blueberries and pumpkin pie? Wouldnt you dump your bf instantly if he ever suggested such monstrosity?
>>
>>18364437
I wouldnt say it's a huge issue, but I can see how it might be hard at times for a parent if all of their children are of the opposite sex. e.g. my mother loves me and all, but she also loves the fact that we've "adopted" a friend of mine because now she has someone to talk about womanly things with. My brother and I are very stereotypically male, the only interest I really share with my mother is cooking and I have no idea what's up with my brother.
>>
>>18364597
Yeah I see where you're coming from. In my family we're more like, idk I guess political or something, we normally talk about current events and shit not ever really gendered stuff.
If I ever brought up makeup or some shit my mum would say something like 'anonette, when did you get so petit bourgeois? If you've got time to do make up, you've got time to read Wittgenstein'
Lol I wonder why I have no friends
>>
>>18364589
>that avatar
There is no chin, only Zuul.
>>
>>18364607
>If I ever brought up makeup or some shit my mum would say something like 'anonette, when did you get so petit bourgeois? If you've got time to do make up, you've got time to read Wittgenstein'
Your mother sounds insufferable. You can be well educated and not be entirely divorced from your gender.
>>
I'm a bi male but I've only been able to find and date guys. I've never been successful at dating a girl. I'm still a virgin with girls cause I've never managed to get one in bed with me. Why is it much harder for me when I like girls as much as guys?
>>
>>18364586
to be fair the original description wasn't bad (something about A likes to talk to people about abstract stuffs he does), just two other meme spouting internet psychologists thought anon was talking about himself, that's why they said he's arrogant. So I guess that's why they were removed because they actually sound like praises. While B's description is all praises.
>>
>>18364589
>that avatar
lmao though at least we see what kind of people we're dealing with here, with corresponding credibility

on 4chin everyone could look like that while engaging in dating discussion offering advice on how to be alpha
>>
>>18364614
Girls in general are a bit pickier than guys in terms of dating.
Being bi might be a turn off for some girls too. Might be seen as unmanly.
>>
Hey, women, pls elaborate for me:
>woman got extremely flirty with me
>distanced herself from me, basically cold shoulered me
>got flirty again
>got cold shoulder again

I'm getting very mixed signals here.
>>
>>18364633
When she starts getting flirty with you next, just cold shoulder her and see what happens.
>>
This is more an observation than a direct question, but has anyone else noticed that boys/boyfriends are kinda like doggos? small bf's are more likely to bark and do stuff, and bigger bfs are more chilled out.
please specify gender.
>>
>>18364645
I notice that you have bestiality fetish
gender m
>>
File: 1488497350276.jpg (118KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1488497350276.jpg
118KB, 720x1280px
>>18364534
plenty of fish? okcupid?
>>
Why are women so cruel? During college a girl tricked me into thinking she was into me just to laugh at me. And no I don't mean I misinterpreted her, she was the one who initiated everything.
>>
>>18364645
There's a fat, 5'8 guy at work who's an angry barky little bitch, but otherwise, this rings true for the most part.

The smol dudes get nippy towards those bigger than him, be they an obese english bulldog or a swoll fucking pitbull.

Me? I'm just a relaxed Rottweiler. I know the slightly bigger dudes here are also relatively calm doggos. One guy here's like a greyhound. Tall, chill, and mostly skinny.
>>
>>18364646
If I wanted to fuck a dog there's better ways than making a vague analogy about non-sexual behavior.
>>
>>18364651
One woman =/= all women.
I'm so sorry about what happened to you, but most girls wouldn't do anything like that.
>>
>>18364645
I think you won the prize of the most weird post.

And yes, boys turns into obedient pets for the girl they truly love, sometimes to the point they let her abuse them and force them to do things they wouldnt never do if single. I think it is part of social dating dynamics.

>>18364647
>single mothers, will they ever learn?
I think they are even worse than manlets. Because manlets have no choice in the matter. But single moms?

>>18364651
Read faq. Some people are generally assholes and or sociopaths. Dont lose hope. Maybe some day you will be some dog for gf who will truly appreciate it.
T. Boy.
>>
>>18364653
yeah there are better ways to do a lot of things, but we have to deal with sub optimal situations all the time :(
>>
>>18364652
Isn't 5'8 considered pretty short? Might be biased because everyone is a giant here.
>>
>>18364647
>Stuck in the 50's
She better be a fucking sub AND a good mom who cleans the fucking building and cooks well, because anything deviating from that basically means she's a degenerate.

Oh, and
>already has a kid at 21
huge red flag.

>Needy
red flag already.
>high maintenance
lmao, why even bother.

I know relationships are true indicators of how secure a man is in his own masculinity and power, but there's a point where the woman must give too.
>>
>>18364658
yes 5'8 is short
>>
>>18364658
It is, but it's barely tall enough to not be considered a total manlet.
>>
>>18364658
I am from EU where 180 ~ 6,0 is average for males. So yeah, ameriburgers, you are all manlets.
>>
>>18364652
Are rottweilers the breed that likes to lick it's own dick the most?
>>
>>18364666
No, Satan, that's Mastiffs.
>>
>>18364615
Yeah stop samefagging dude
>>
Guys - at what age do you want to settle down?
>>
>>18364669
You sure you're not one of those then?
>>
>>18364671
Anything higher or lower is kinda destined for failure.

Too early and I'd fuck myself silly.

Too late, and my seed will rot and I won't be worthy to breed anymore.

This and the fact that looks are fleeting are worrying thoughts.
>>
>>18364671
I'd rather die.
>>
>>18364671
Later half of my 20s, definitely by early 30s.
>>
File: IMG_3475.jpg (111KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3475.jpg
111KB, 575x1024px
>>18363313
Chasing sluts is weakness.

Promode: have a life worth sharing and an attitude worth being around. Be who you are. If people don't like who you are, they're not the right people to have in your life. Surround yourself with people you trust and have fun with and hope for the best.
>>
Virgin here and insecure asf, what penis size is good? I have 6x5.2 dick should I be worried? Should I consider some casual hook ups? Or just straight up forget about sex
>>
>>18364671
what do you mean by 'settle down'? getting married and having a family?
>>
>>18364679
Yes
>>18364676
>>18364673
I figured, but where can girls meet guys of that age if it's not online? It's impossible.
>>
>>18364645
Translation: Napoleon Complex

Yes, it exists for many smaller men who are trying to compensate for something. But at the same time people have cognitive bias with it, and will say a short guy is compensating when he's just standing up for himself.

t. big guy that finds it all dumb

>>18364658
Unless you're a Mexican.

>>18364671
28~ but signs point to no.
>>
>>18364678
i prefer 4 inch dicks desu
>>
>>18364670
Is that what you usually do?
I mean there's no right or wrong opinion but it must feel pretty bad to be showed wrong multiple times.
>>
>>18364678
You have a perfect dick by my standards.
>>
>>18364678
Im 6x5 too. Apparently its average but it looks super tiny to me. And no I'm not fat
>>
>>18364683
You meet guys that age when you are close to that age and you meet them through people you know. Even guys in their mid 20s don't use online much, it's all IRL these days.

I'd never consider marrying someone I met online.
>>
>tfw 12 inch dick but still feel short

Hold me /adv/ I'm so insecure
>>
>>18364690
Yeah it looks tiny for me as well, like I triple checked if those measurements were real, but I still have some fat and FUPA to lose
>>
>>18364683
>It's impossible
Not when you're handsome enough.
You can look 25 when you're even in your late 30's.
What matters is if the age gap is closed by at most, 5 years.

If it's above a 5 year gap, you're likely to fuck your kid up.

It's hard to find women that haven't been wed n bred during their mid-later 20's, but it's possible.

What's IMPOSSIBLE is finding one in their mid-later 30's unless they're a genuine sorceress. Even then, mama menopause is settling in.
>>
>>18364684
This is the worst part about being short. Not only does everyone take you less seriously and less attractive by default, every time you are proactive or aggressive (on top of looking like a joke because oh look little guy got mad) you're also overcompensating. Get fit? Overcompensating, can't work out that height bro. Take care of your skin? Overcompensating, can't put cream on that height bro. Trying hard at anything? Overcompensating again.

Fuck I hope that chink operation that breaks your legs to make you taller works.
>>
>>18364683
Find a guy who wants the same things that you do in a relationship
>>
>>18364692
>12 inch dick but still feel short
That's more than double the average and more than 3 standard deviations too. Do you mean 12cm, or our you exaggerating?
>>
>>18364671
Settle down when I have found the right woman for that
>>
>>18364684
Overcompensating is usually those short guys that are ridiculously muscular (which looks stupid on anyone really but is worse on short guys) and then there's short guys that are always about showing how tough they are.
>>
>>18364704
he is trolling
>>
>>18364704
it's just a foot long, man.
>>
>>18364711
>>18364714
Wow can't believe you'd trivialize my plight like that.
>>
>>18364700
>Fuck I hope that chink operation that breaks your legs to make you taller works.
I mean it does but it's full of crippling side effects. Some people have tried to compare it to a boob job but it really is a horrible comparison, implants don't leave you with chronic pain. Just pass it over m8.

>>18364709
Sure, but I've washed people do shit like try to push a manlet around and then accuse him of compensating when he tells them off. It's grossly exaggerated.

>>18364692
>average dick but big hands

No one will understand my feels.
>>
How do you guys and girls feel about embarrassing socially awkward nerds? You know the type, always talking about their interests and only their interests obsessively, Many times demonstrate a lack of volume control. Only surrounds themselves with the same type of people. They probably love Dr. Who
>>
>>18364718
>It's grossly exaggerated.
It's not. I know a manlet who's about 6 years older than me and is on the verge of 30, yet he acts like a kid and is always trying to prove how tough he is and says "bro" endlessly. He wanted everyone to "test how strong he is" by everyone taking turns punching him in the stomach.

That and his constantly trying to pick up women, who always just described him as being sad since he always used a sob story to make them pity him.
>>
File: Dare you enter my magical realm.png (129KB, 1280x149px) Image search: [Google]
Dare you enter my magical realm.png
129KB, 1280x149px
>>18364724
I find them annoying because they don't know when to keep it in check. You don't see me sperging out about W40k unless I'm with people who also give a shit.

>They probably love Dr. Who
Superwholock is not nerdy and the fanbase also deserves the death penalty.
>>
>>18364724
Pure pity. I also wonder if they're self aware or not of just how embarrassing they are.
>>
File: 1459900748073.jpg (37KB, 634x452px) Image search: [Google]
1459900748073.jpg
37KB, 634x452px
>>18364726
>It's not.
It is.

There are individuals who may not have their shit together such as the person you described but I see people blinded by their biases constantly.
>>
>>18364724
If anyone described themselves as nerdy and like Dr Who or Sherlock, I'd assume they're one of those lol im so nerdy douches.
>>
>>18364724
You mean those embarrassing socially awkward nerds who post on 4chan because they have no friends?
>>
File: smug.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>18364733
stereotypes exist for a reason. manlet rage is real.
>>
>>18364738
I never said the Napoleon Complex isnt real, just that it's exaggerated.
>>
>>18364733
No, it's not. I've encountered short guys like him more than I would have expected.
>>
>>18364724
>How do you guys and girls feel about embarrassing socially awkward nerds? You know the type, always talking about their interests and only their interests obsessively, Many times demonstrate a lack of volume control. Only surrounds themselves with the same type of people. They probably love Dr. Who

well I don't know about dr who or Star Wars, but if it seems they have fun, they are passionate about something and they have friends who share interest and they probably get laid. Good for them! That's like miles ahead of the jealous lonely autistic type. I would tell them to keep it down if it disturbs me though.
>>
>>18364744
>Star Wars
>Nerdy
Wrong
>>
>>18364745
well I said I don't know...
>>
>>18364718
The only other solution is cyberlegs and I dot think I'll live to see those
>>
>>18364757
Have you opened your heart to our lord and savior E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy?

>>18364749
If /tv/ shitposts about it it's not nerdy as a good rule of thumb.
>>
>>18363560
Tits ofc, it's hilarious to see these women write ass.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1491514433166.jpg (10KB, 223x208px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491514433166.jpg
10KB, 223x208px
I don't know where to ask I'm so confused

Girl started talking to me and making me excited over a girl finally complimenting me and texting first. After 5 minutes of pure text she drops the "I have a dick" bomb on me and I don't know how to react.
I still like her and all (identifies as girl, has tits, had dick since birth) but I don't know how to politely tell her I'm not into dicks but still want to be good friends.
Sadly she knows this process with guys throwing her aside just because of her dick

So uhh, what do?
>>
>>18364774
Stop being a retard and go for it anyway.
>>
>>18364773
If I wanted to skew the answers I'd say tits. A good ass requires working out y'know.
>>
>>18364795
and good tits might not be possible even with lifting, so girls write ass
>>
>>18364678
Learn how to make girl cum multiple times via tongue before you insert. At that point pussy is so sensitive that size doesnt matter. What matters is if you care about the girl enough to make her cum.

>>18364671
26~29
See you on okcupid sweetee. Write to profile that you want to settle down and write optimal number of kids and i will find you :-)
>>
>>18364671
mid 30s early 40s, my gf would be 26-30 then
hope she doesn;t change her mind lol
>>
>>18364586
>Why do you want people to choose him so bad
let's say you post something about a good female friend, how would you feel if autistic people say she's the classic attention whore desperate for dicks based on the line "i'm a grill and I like math" kek Same principle applies.
>>
>>18363463
I think it's 2 weeks but i'm not sure
>>
>>18364744
I feel like they're missing out on life and inadvertently being that passionate about a select few things pushes people away. Don't get me wrong i'd love to just sperg out all the time but as >>18364729 said being a somewhat well rounded person is important
>>
>>18364811
I don't date online though.
>>
>>18364919
Well i guess we will meet in my basement then. Oh wait

:-D
>>
>>18365010
Sure thing. Just let me know what time your mom is asleep so I can sneak in :)
>>
>>18365101
No, my mom will join us. That's ok right?
>>
>>18365101
Ok stop the jokes for a moment. If you really are looking for dudes ready to settle, realize that we are even more rare than 10/10 chads. Why? Because chad can fuck like 3 different girls per day.

But to settle? One "settle level ready" guy is practically constantly at relationship (because you dont marry girl after 2 weeks of dating) or they are already working on babies and are married off. And the frequency of new girls? Like 2 per year.

So really, saying
>hur dur i dont online date
just severely limits your chances of meeting serious mature guy not scared of mature independent woman.

Think about it for a while. How rare is mature guy ready and willing to start family. How many do you know like that and how many of them are single.
>>
>>18364700
Chinks should work on surgery that makes you shorter without making you a stubby freak instead.
being a 6'2 girl is awful
>>
>>18365137
Lets date.

T. 6,3 guy.
>>
>>18365138
where do you live? honestly I'm taken
>>
>>18365142
CZE (next to germany)

>i dont so long distance relationships
>>
>>18365108
Hmmm no I need to reject your offer. I prefer your sister.
>>18365126
Most guys on websites are looking to get laid. That's why I wish to avoid it. Most of the time it does not end well.
>>
>>18365142
>where do you live? honestly I'm taken
kek my type of girl
>>
>>18365149
Yea, and most girls are super stupid, totally hormones driven cheaters. But that wont stop me from trying find somebody like you.

And majority of guys will always use cum and dump tactics. Nobody have it easy in the long run despize what r9k claims.

So again, meet me on okcupid, swimming pool, my basement, software engineering firm or street. When i am elsewhere, it is super rare and wont happen.

Good luck finding your husband. I hope he wont be jerk and wont stop trying after few years of marriage.
>>
>>18365149
>I prefer your sister
anon she's a minor...
>>
>>18365145
Ah, too bad, I live in denmark and I'm not gonna travel either.
>>
>>18365166
>denmark
If i wasnt lazy guy, i would emigrate there. Like triple the life quality and 4x more money for same job.

But i am super lazy and language barrier is language barrier. Dammit.

Anyway tall girls are great. You dont have to bent down to kiss them or cuddle and your children wont be manlets.

Dont let the other girls to criticize your height, they are jealous.
>>
>>18365158
But I don't have an okcupid account. You'll have to meet me in my basement this time around.
>somebody like you.
kek anon I provided no information about myself
>>18365161
I was joking. Obviously. Strictly 18+ only. Nice try, feds.
>>
>>18365197
You clearly underestimate how much your personality influences the way how you type.

I am pretty sure you are decent femanon. And making account on online dating apps is under 10 minutes if you already have god tier selfies ready. Provided you are average (or better girl), you need one photo where you smile and other where you show off you chest in some unconventional pose.

That is all what it takes to get boys attention. Then you just have to wait pationally or maybe chat some promising dudes yourself.
>>
>>18365214
>show off you chest
>tfw chestlest
Even if I had a nice set of boobies why would I show them off? It would just attract the wrong men. Can you show me your profile so I can see what I should look for?
>>
>>18365234
Even if you chestless, you may have butt. You may have nice long hair.

Or if you are chestless, buttless, that means you are slim. Then you put some very flexible clothes which hugs your body tightly (maybe show off belly button) and show off how not fat you are. Or you have nice long legs. Or thicc thighs. Guys love almost any part of your body. Just find out which you excel in and put it there.

>attract wrong men
That is impossible. You can filter bad man in chat easily. Like ask them how many children they want. This should scare almost everybody :-)
It is better to reject 99 guys and recieve one husband than to have 0 guys interested in you.

>show me your profile
Dudes have to put different things there and it is nice subtle way how to reveal myself, good try girl.

With a bit of IQ and google search, you should be able to figure out what to write to profile. And no, you cant go wrong. You write therr what you want and it sort of show your personality.

Good luck in dating game. It is very hard to win at it. The survival of fittest and natural selection is hearthless there.
>>
>>18365260
>clothes which hugs your body tightly (maybe show off belly button)
But anon that's just...wrong? Why would I advertise my body when I want love? There's other ways to look nice. But I don't want guys messaging me just because I have a nice body according to their standards.
>You can filter bad man in chat easily.
That would be true if the nice guy meme wasn't a meme. I can never tell if he's really nice or not.

The rest of your advice is alright though.

>good try girl
keks
>>
>>18365287
>wrong
Ok so what boys seek in girls:
Sex, attraction, and fuckton of personal traits, life priorities, goals and charisma things.

And now the question:
How do you show off your character traits in a photo? Right, you dont.

Dating person is like liking whole package. And believe me, the more attractive you are, the more the guys will forgive you. So why dont show off a little? I am not telling you do post full nude there. Just to give a demo about how beautiful and feminine you can be.

>i can never tell if hes really nice or not
I cant never tell if girl is cheating gold digging whore or not either. The best ones are who tries to get pregnant to tie you down before the bipolar or massive debts issues gets known.

So yea, you have to hope for best and dont trust them anything. Also nice guys / really interested ones will keep dating you even if you evade sex for a while.

If this was chat on that shit app, i would ask you on date right now to dinner in some fancy restaurant.
:-)
>>
>>18365303
>Just to give a demo about how beautiful and feminine you can be.
I disagree. You can do that without wearing something revealing. Showing off my stomach is too much. A nice sundress that covers up is good enough. How you dress is a reflection of yourself.
>I cant never tell if girl is cheating gold digging whore or not either
I think it's easier to figure that out. If she's materialistic and always asking for things, then she likely is a gold digger. But the nice guy meme is scary. Guys will act so nice and perfect until you make them mad. It comes out of nowhere.

>I would ask you on date right now to dinner in some fancy restaurant
That's sweet.
>>
>>18365336
Maybe make them mad on 2nd date?
I am just not so sure how do you make guy mad. Never been in such position. Me as a guy i have to evade making girls mad, which is sometimes very very easy
:-)
>>
>>18365347
Well it only happened once but it scared me
>Me as a guy i have to evade making girls mad
You made me mad by not showing your profile :P
>>
>>18365358
I am the cze guy, and the chances you are even same country are abysmal low. So there is that. No need to get overy attached.

>once
Almost like cry baby. One bad experience and you will be scared of boys for ethernity. What if am i only pretending to be nice guy? Do i even sound like a nice guy?
>>
>>18365363
>One bad experience and you will be scared of boys for ethernity.
It's important to learn from your mistakes and be weary of others to a certain extent. It happens often. People that don't learn never improve.
>Do i even sound like a nice guy?
I don't know that from a few replies. I only asked to see your profile to get a better idea of what your personality is like and what to look for in others since I barely have any dating experience.
>>
>>18364225
>wants a non-right wing man
>but is racist - wants a white man
wew lad
>>
>>18365390
>i dont know
That was the moment for you to throw cheap compliment my way to inflate my ego and make me feel better. You missed it.

>pro tip
To keep guy happy, you need to periodically make him happy by direct and indirect praises practically inflating his ego. He has to feel next to you as the best man on earth. It doesnt matter what reality is, just makes us confident and praise worthy and we will do anything for you in return. Even after years into marriage, stressed by kids, job and mortage to pay, if you follow this procedure, we will never leave you.

Yes, we are that easy. And very easy to manipulate. Kiss, hug, praise, handjob, dinner and we will turn into putty in your embrace unable to deny your wishes.

Good bay femanon and good luck finding your husband you deserve.
>>
>>18365415
Lol. Told you I have little to no experience. Yes, you're nice from what I see, anonymous, but I cannot judge your entire character over a few replies. You have a point though and I will remember that next time.

I hope you find your wife too :^)
>>
>>18365443
>yes, you are nice
Even when i know it is forced, it still made me smile and feel good. Now imagine what that would do to guy if he actually believed that praise was real.

A lot of guys are not used to getting praised. Teachers never do this, moms dont count, at work it doesnt exist at all and male friends cant show any emotions because that would be gay. If you use it at right times and indirectly, the boy will never realize it (he wont even want to, because it makes him feel good) and both of you will be happy.

:-D
>>
>>18364586
I understand, you probably have no friend so you don't know. But it's actually pretty vexing to see people badmouth a friend without actually knowing anything about him.
Thread posts: 381
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.