[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl became suddenly uninterested in me and I wondered why. She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: email-logo.png (239KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
email-logo.png
239KB, 600x596px
Girl became suddenly uninterested in me and I wondered why. She told a mutual acquaintance it was because I emailed her for her number. I did because it was the only way I could get in touch with her. Why is this a big deal? Not like I was shy around her or was going to sit around and text her cat pictures or whatever the implication is.
>>
>>18362831

sounds like bs
>>
>>18362831
Hilarious. I have an unusual flip-flopping problem instead.

>coworker was flirty and kinda interested in me
>then she's not
>then she was again
>then she's not

I will never understand.
>>
>>18362831
idfk, I once gave a woman that consistently would just like make contact through other people, my number so she could actually contact me through a method I actually use. then just never heard from her again. good either way I guess. who fucking knows OP.
>>
I used facebook to get like 3 girls numbers, but I never did it in a "hey anon can i get your number" sort of way. I always started a conversation like
>hey do you know what we need to study
>umm i think just chapters 1-10
>cool. did you start yet
>not yet haha but i will soon
>wanna meet up tomorrow we could just go to library beforehand
>sounds good
>cool whats ur number i'll just text u mine
how did you do it?
>>
>>18363028

basically just asked her for the number
>>
>>18363056
she's being weird and dumb and you should stop caring OP.
>>
>>18362831
>Girl became suddenly uninterested

Was she interested before, though? Maybe she was just being friendly and when she finally caught on to your intentions she decided to back off.
>>
File: 1486438634815.png (309KB, 355x489px) Image search: [Google]
1486438634815.png
309KB, 355x489px
>>18362831

>Why is this a big deal?

We have no idea. We don't know you, we don't know her, we don't know anything about the context of this situation other than the 3 sentences you provided us.

She doesn't like you anymore. Who cares why? There is no point in speculating.
>>
>>18362831
Seems like she wasn't interested in the first place
>>
>>18363074
>>18363066

there was definitely initial interest but I guess not that much if a fuckin email destroys it
>>
>>18363109

Sure. Don't you see the problem in your own logic? UNless you e-mail had a dick pic attached, she couldn't havel ost interest just because of it. She probably wasn't interested from the get go.
>>
>>18363109
Explain how you know she was interested
>>
>>18363113
>>18363131

She used to be flirty/touchy and nervously initiate interactions when we saw each other but it means fuck all now.
>>
Why would you wanna be with a girl that loses interest over an email? It's not worth the hassle OP, dont blame yourself over it. If you feel like you can't let it go then just tell her what an immature bitch she is being (maybe phrase it differently) over something small and from then on act like you dont know her. Dont think how much that will change anything tho
>>
>>18363444

you're right, anon
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.