[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can My Girlfriend's Mother Get a Restraining Order Against Me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (9KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
9KB, 1280x720px
The mother of my girlfriend just told her yesterday that she doesn't want her dating me anymore, because I'm "dangerous" supposedly, I opened to her about my past in Mexico and how I was forced to be involved in many dangerous situations with the mafia over there, which couldn't be prevented or the lives of your family and you are in risk, all this things happened until I turned 16 years old and I started to move away from the Mafia slowly to prevent any harm to my family, and eventually I moved to U.S.A. to seek a more prosper future for myself.

My girlfriend got intoxicated at a party with weed laced with PCP, and ended up at the hospital, at no moment she directly ingested the drugs but she was around the environment where it was being smoked and inhaled the substance, she's 5'2 and weighs less than 90 pounds and the doctors mentioned that it wasn't rare that she almost died because of her body type. Since that incident happened, her mother doesn't let her go out from her house, only to go to school, and doesn't even want her friends talking to her or having any type of interaction. My girlfriend spends every day going to school and then to her house, we have only gone out 6 times in total during our whole relationship, our dates are basically at her house. She has slowly starting to become sadder and sadder, to the point that every single time I see her she ends up crying on my shoulder about how her life being "miserable" and how alone she is becoming, and how much she missed her closest friends and also her best friend since that incident happen she also has nightmares every night and became really paranoid, also her left-hand twitches all the time, but she doesn't have the courage to try to talk and try to stop her mother, and her mother is not taking seriously what is happening to her body and it's not seeking for help, and it's not my place to do something, legally.
>>
>>18362627
What state?
>>
your whole second paragraph is insane lies.
>>
>>18362627
you have to go BACK
>>
You sure do have impeccable computer typing skills Mr I'm from Mexico lol
>>
Assuming this isn't bait, fuck you OP.

I respect that mother. Her daughter almost died because of one person; you.
>>
>>18362627
OP, imagine you're a father. Your daughter has the experience you described. Would you be inclined to encourage her romance with someone like you?

Technically a restraining order can only happen if there is fear you might endanger her. But the case can be made from your description that you did just that.

Meanwhile, a restraining order is the least of your problems. It would be very easy to get you arrested for possession, providing to a minor, endangering a minor, carrying a weapon (I'm guessing on that one) and any number of other charges.

Give up on this one, at least until you seriously clean up your act.
>>
>>18362627
>Almost got the girl killed
>Mother thinks I'm dangerous

Gee, I wonder why.
>>
I would be worried about getting deported more jerk face
>>
>>18362923
You can't be this stupid
>>
Unless you explicitly threaten someone or they have otherwise good reason to believe YOU will do bodily harm to them (for instance previous abuse) a restraining order is not allowed to be granted anywhere within the US. Additionally restraining orders typically affect the people they're given to in other ways (eg. restrictions on posession/use of firearms) and so it is doubly something not inended to be given out willy-nilly.

However in many cases judges will grant it on loose grounds, to prevent this pretty much all you have to do is show up in court and dispute whatever it was she said in the transcript. You can look into how to do this yourself online.
>>
>>18362627
well wtf did you think would happen. Im 19 now but if i had a kid i wouldnt want them hanging around with mexicans doing angel dust
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.