[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

HOW CAN I BECOME ANOREXIC ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
Tell me in simple how can I have anorexia. I need to know.
>>
>>18362312
I just god bullied enough, ask your family to do it, it worked for me.
>>
>>18362324
*got
>>
just eat less, fuck.
it's not rocket science
>>
>>18362324
You're not responding to my question.
>>
File: 1491685977000.jpg (169KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491685977000.jpg
169KB, 750x1334px
Don't cuck yourself.
>>
>>18362337
But how can I deny hunger and craving how can I have control ?
>>
>>18362345
Hot damn diggity
>>
>>18362345
*blocks your nofap*
>>
>>18362345
Boobs
>>
>>18362345
She is pushing the whole /thicc/.
>>
>>18362362
She isn't obese unlike the shit that gets posted on /fit/. I fucking hate that meme.
>>
>>18362340
Yes I did. I just told how fat I am until I became disgusted by my fat body. Now I weigh 53kg at a height of 1,70 and still look fat and gross to me.
>>
>>18362312

Obsess over your body, obsess over every bite you eat, obsess over controlling your life. Become a perfectionist and set yourself unreasonable goals (for weight loss and in life in general). Stare at pictures of super models daily and go to shops to try on clothes unsuited for your body type. Tell yourself that all your failures in life are a result of you being a fat fuck and no one will ever love you because of that. Anorexia is a mental disorder, so you have to develop it mentally, emotionally and eventually it should develop physical symptoms. That's how you can potentially develop anorexia over years if you take all the steps to extreme.

Then for the real advice: don't, just don't. Anorexia shortens your life on average by 2x the time you've suffered from it and causes long term health issues that can lead to death and it will fuck up your life.
>>
>>18362366
*just got told sorry I'm drunk
>>
>>18362345
How the fuck is that ass/hip/thighs ratio even possible?!?! Are those tits natty?!
>>
>>18362345
It's literally rock hard right now.
>>
Become an addict of some kind that prohibits you financially from eating as much as you should; because even if you HAVE any extra money, your first impulse is still to spend it on your fix.
Whatever that may be.
>>
>>18362312
>>18362348
Stress and depression. This is what "helped" me.
But, no really, you're an idiot, you'll lose your hair, too, you'll feel like crap everyday, and when you'll start eating again you'll become fat.
>>
>>18362312
How is this even a question? All you do is cut your caloric intake down to dangerously low levels. Just diet and exercise. It is good to have a caloric deficit, but not an extreme one.
>>
>>18362619
Cigarettes work well if you want a legal alternative to street drugs. Alcohol has calories so not as effective in that regard.
>>
>>18362366
Shit. I' weigh same as you (used to weigh 79 kg), but I'm 1.80, and look fat to me. And I'm a guy.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.