[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does she mean by this? So about a week ago me and a few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1340269821677.jpg (290KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1340269821677.jpg
290KB, 2000x1333px
What does she mean by this?

So about a week ago me and a few friends had a party and so I got a little drunk. I told a girl that she was hot that I have been crushing for a couple of months now.

For the past week she has been talking to me more than usual (we go go the same class).

What does this exactly mean?

Keep in mind prior to the party neither I or her had shown any interest.

Also I'm kind of shy/virgin so sorry if I'm reading way into this.

Also she didn't drink.
>>
>>18361686
>you showed interest
>she is now showing interest

C'mon OP
>>
>>18361691
>>>18361686 (OP) (You)
>>you showed interest
>>she is now showing interest
>C'mon OP
Is she though?
>>
She probably seems a bit interested or intrigued since you drunkingly said you think she's hot/crushing on her.

Probably just ask her out so you can find out whether she wants to see u or not. If you want to not be shy, lift weights and go on /fit/ otherwise your on ur own.
>>
>>18361696
>You go to a party
>cute guy from class that you don't really talk to starts chatting you up
>he's a lot more outgoing tonight than he usually is
>tells you he thinks your attractive
>have class with him and start to show interest
>acts like he's not interested but you keep trying

Sack up and talk to her, what the fuck are you waiting for
>>
>>18361686
People are nice to people who like them. Don't read too much into it. Ask her out before you miss your window, keeping in mind that anything but yes is a permanent and final no.
>>
>>18361698
>>18361716
You guys give me courage and I do lift weights but I'm still shy af. Honestly I think that's because she's way more better looking than me.

Also she's not flirty, only more talkative, do you still hold your opinions?

>>18361719
Prov
>>
>>18361719
What do you mean by "window"?
Why do I have to talk to her now rather than later?
>>
>>18361741
OP I'm not going to reply anymore but stop beating around the bush. Honestly who knows if she likes you or not. Only you can find that out for yourself. Start chatting with her. She obviously is talking to you for a reason to be open and receptive to it. If you think she is attractive and are interested than show her. Otherwise this opportunity is going to make you feel like shit and you're going to wish you at least tried than never having known if it could have worked out
>>
>>18361686
jfc the word autistic is used loosely on this site but damn this isn't a Taiwanese Underwater Basket Weaving image board for kids with actual autism
>>
>>18361745
If you don't ask her out, she'll just think you want to be friends and then she won't date you
>>
I see cute girls with ugly guys all the time. Here's a hint. "It's personality!" Just ask her out. The worst that can happen is she says no and stops talking to you. If you never ask her out, you'll eventually part ways and never talk anyway. You've got nothing to lose.
>>
>>18361686
>>18361696
Kys faggot. Of course she's showing interest, you insecure fagpai.
>>
Hey guys so there's this pretty girl in front of me and I just said hi and she smiled and said hi back.

What does this exactly mean? Keep in mind prior to this neither I nor her had ever met.
>>
>>18361686
that looks so comfy.
>>
>>18361774
It means she wants to leave right now and fuck you like an animal in the closest shower while you rub your naked wet bodies together. What else could it mean?
>>
>>18361686
>What does this exactly mean?

It means that you're a coward and probably not very bright.

No one here is a mind reader. No one here can look into a crystal ball and tell you the future.

What you have here is an opportunity: there's a girl you presumably would like to be in a romantic relationship with who likes you enough to engage in conversation with you. What you need to decide is what is more important to you: pursuing this girl, or trying to make sure you don't experience being directly rejected.

Basically, do you want to live your life catering to your cowardice?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.