[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a chance she'll develop feelings for me if I continue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_ooy4mtJgSe1w6x1g0o1_500.jpg (125KB, 475x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooy4mtJgSe1w6x1g0o1_500.jpg
125KB, 475x640px
Is there a chance she'll develop feelings for me if I continue a fwb relationship?
>>
>>18361663
yes
>>
any chance? yea
likely? no
>>
>>18361663
fwb are built on a lie

One of you is into the other, and apparently it's you as you're posting on a So Your Child Has Autism image board.

one night stands are one thing, but fuck buddies are another. You're setting yourself up for heartache by being with her. You're leeching off the feeling of a relationship when with her.
If you chase after her like a puppy, she will get bored with you and move on.

Instead, take advantage of this opportunity. She has deemed you attractive enough to fuck and apparently you must have an alright personality if she can stand to see you in broad daylight.

Make her interested in you by making yourself interesting. Pick up some hobbies, hit the gym, make some new friends, have a life outside of her. Don't text her all the fucking time. Make her want to become a part of your life.

Most of all remember this: You may not know what it is, but there is a reason you two aren't in a relationship.
people are not as whimsical as we think they are. They have reasons for doing the things they do. Every person is the main protagonist to their own life story so you have to convince them that your story has something to offer.
>>
>>18361721
>You're setting yourself up for heartache by being with her.
sigh, I know. But she's also super hot and I wanna explore her body more before I could call it quits.
> Don't text her all the fucking time
what's the appropriate amount of texting and seeing each other for a fwb relationship?
Atm it's always me intitiating but we didn't really have real sex yet
>>
>>18361866
If you're okay with heartache then by all means fuck her brains out anon. I'm just giving ya some words to consider before you go and do you.

> we didn't really have sex yet
And you may never have sex.
Sounds like to me you aren't really fwb. Either way, make her interested in what you have to offer, then when she up and leaves fuck other girls that are interested in what you have to offer.

> hit the gym
> get a life
> maximize personality stats

it honestly doesn't even sound like you guys are friends. She's just usin you as a side ho man. She probably has other guys she is pursuing but doesn't want them to think she is taken.

Become the Chad anon. Explore the fuck outta her body. Then leave her. She's probably a basic bitch like most girls.
>>
>>18361899
i dunno man. I could have had sex but we were both so unenthusiastic and tired and I wanted to taste her so I just gave her oral.
She told me after I fingered her in the park which was fun that she knew we couldn't be platonic friends, so I guess that means fwb , right?

I'm an idiot to fall so quickly for her. At least I'm realizing now how easy it is to get laid. I guess I'll just sleep around as soon as she breaks my heart :(
>>
Yes but doesn't mean she won't find herself a boyfriend and stop fucking with you. Don't get her pregnant neither
>>
>>18361919
> :(
you're literally bending over and taking the cock of "empowered women"

Man the fuck up.
Do what I told you to do and you'll get however much pussy you want.

and stop finger fucking her cuz you're basically her bitch. I bet she isn't so much as looking at your dick.
>>
Of course there's a chance. Wtf. Happens all the time.

Reading through the comments though it seems YOU have feelings for HER and in that case its best to be honest about it. She might honestly feel the same way but is holding back for fear of looking clingy. And either way you don't want to hurt yourself or bank on the hope of her developing feelings. It does happen, sure, but not every time.

Fwb is such a crock wtf.
>>
>>18361934
yeah but it's not like I don't enjoy eating pussy.
It's something I haven't done often and it's hot making girls twist and turn.
But yeah: she's clearly not that into me. I probably should break it off as it's hurting me more than it is doing me any good. I think she doesn't even love herself so how could she love anyone else?

>Do what I told you to do and you'll get however much pussy you want.
you mean getting a life? I'm hitting the gym already, but yeah: it helps
>>
>>18361668
Came here to say this.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.