[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I remove this crushing weight on my chest because I feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3995.jpg (69KB, 750x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3995.jpg
69KB, 750x450px
How do I remove this crushing weight on my chest because I feel lonely? I just want to be alone and make my peace with it, but this fucking angst, this fucking weight follows me everywhere.
>>
by not trying to be alone
you had some negative experience and you decided to throw a tantrum about it, keep trying
>>
Humans are social beings, wanting to be social and have friends is hard coded in your DNA because it's what allowed our ancestors to survive.

How about trying to talk to people on some online games, that helps me.
>>
>>18361555
Yeah... I know what you mean OP, get those feels allot, can't even do anything anymore at the point in my life where i just don't want to play a new game or watch a new show by myself anymore but just wish I could and be happy, Wanting a companion is tough and finding one is nearly impossible but I don't think there is any way around it save autism.
>>
>>18361555
>>18361555
I have a similar problem, although I can manage myself very well without friends or any kind of social interaction for months, I have this deep void in my chest that I found it to be a craving for female affection. I learned that because every time a female shows any interest in me I get into this autistic mode of only focusing on her and thinking new ways of getting more of that affection and I also seemly lose the ability to do anything right in my life. Maybe is because of my overprotective mother or maybe it's related to my low self-worth, I don't know. The way I found to cope with this is drinking, just that, literally going out a a bar or a pub when i feel the need to feed that void and drink, maybe chit chat with some random qt while there. That might not be very healthy, but hey it works for me.
>>
>>18361562
>>18361563
>socialize
>feel pain
>do not socialize
>also feel pain

so there is no way to win
>>
>>18361673
There is a way to win. You're not happy being alone because you're unhappy with who you are, i used to be like that.

Look find a career you enjoy, find a hobby that really brings you happiness (lifting weights/riding motorcycle/hikes/animals etc). You're supposed to fulfill your life with things you enjoy doing so that you're so busy you have no time to think about "pain".

Then that someone will come along while you're so busy with your life and things will be better.

Like i got rejected by my crush and it stings a bit but theres so many more things in life that i want to do, so i don't let silly things like lonliness distract me. Life gives me company, fill it with things you love.
>>
>>18361555
By going full sociopath. Humans are wired to need other humans, compadre, barring mental disorders.
>>
>>18361886
then it truly is divine irony that somebody who cannot have that social contact still feels the need to have it
>>18361867
tried all of those things and none of them worked

picked up piano, drawing, enjoy them but they don't bring me any contact and being around people still gives me panic attacks

i just don't want to socialize but i feel like shit being lonely
>>
I totally understand where you're coming from. My boyfriend broke up with me 3 weeks ago and I got so used to the idea of having someone there and because I"m such an extrovert, I crave the attention... I need and want someone to be there with me constantly. But a lot of my friends have told me that you got to learn how to be alone, and enjoy your alone time. Solidarity helps strengthen your mind, body and soul and always know that you do have friends and family there when you need them. But at times, you also need to be alone and be okay with being alone. It's still a stepping stone for me but as soon as you are happy with yourself, you can be happy with others as well. Hope that helps!
>>
>>18361555
I have the same problem, OP, to the point I couldn't sleep at night because the blanket or anything on my chest makes me feel very uncomfortable. Who else have very sensitive nipples?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.