[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many fuck ups browse 4chan? There seems to be more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: B45I_CfIIAA2Eou.jpg (44KB, 600x411px) Image search: [Google]
B45I_CfIIAA2Eou.jpg
44KB, 600x411px
Why do so many fuck ups browse 4chan?

There seems to be more fucked up/ruined minds on here than on other web forums.
>>
Are you asking for advice?
>>
>>18360921
Not really.
People here are just honest.
If you only browse boards like /pol/ and /r9k/ I'm not suprised you get this idea. Try a board that isn't related to pop culture or modern stuff like /po/.
>>
>>18360947
This.
People here are comfortable with being completely honest IF THEY WANT TO, because that's the board culture.
People come here expecting the worst and at the same time they give the worst, which is their naked, ugly self.
Probably helps that it's an """"anonymous"""" image board and most people forget threads very quickly, whereas on other social media shit stays public unless you delete it and people are very petty because there's a persona attached to everything.

Let's be honest - normies are just as miserable as the people that come here, and they'd let it all out if they knew how to use this board.
>>
>>18360984
>Let's be honest - normies are just as miserable as the people that come here

They're not even close to how miserable we are.
>>
>>18360921
>other web forums.
you mean like the kind that are designated for very specific topics? i would say the fact that you can post instantly and get responses almost instantly might be part of the appeal, especially if you're in a bad state of mind
>>
>>18360921
Birds of a feather flock together. I'd rather be with people who are open about their fucked up lives than with a pretentious twat who also pretends his life is perfect.
>>
I have no friends so I use this place to calm my need for social interaction. If I had a normal life I wouldn't be here
>>
>>18360921
The other forums are for people who are not fuck ups. If you are a fuck up, you don't want to go somewhere where nobody wants to hear your perspective. Hell 4chan has become normie central for me and a lot of much more unfortunate people.
>>
File: 1453941321607.jpg (27KB, 466x349px) Image search: [Google]
1453941321607.jpg
27KB, 466x349px
I wish I never found 4chan sometimes. I can feel myself believing in all the toxic opinions people post on here about women and society. I feel more informed than your average 'normie', but it's also made me jaded and even more frustrated with life.
>>
>>18361100
You're a retard if the shit people write here have had any significant impact on your opinions.
>>
It's a free site and a lot of them think they're anonymous making them feel better asking questions.
>>
>>18361052
Stop browsing /r9k/ so much and try interacting with real life people and you'll see that's simply not true.
>>
>>18361100
Nah you're just fucking stupid as fuck and need some bigger sheep to help you find a way
>>
lel, I browse 4chan and my life's great.

u mad?
>>
>>18360921
Because smartphones made the internet fucking dumb?
>>
Lulz
>>
>>18361062
Too relatable
>>
I found 4chan one of the most friendly communities on the internet. No matter how fucked up your story is, there are some people here that will always help you. Also I'm suprised that nobody was mad becouse of my terrible english.
>>
>>18361062

10/10
>>
>>18361062
1000x this, no lost cause shut-in is worse than a self-absorbed failed normie
>>
>>18361197
Moot should have banned mobile users years ago. They ruined this place.
>>
>>18361052
Dude, they are probably more miserable. Normies are trash people that get easily caught in stupid shit and become batshit crazy over it.
>>
>>18361336
Not all of smartphone users are dumb, and not all of computer users are smart. There are people that think if there are "anonymus", they can do whatever they wont. Their IP should be banned and exposed along with their posts.
>>
It's been said in so many ways, but the anonymous nature of the board helps it out. I know plenty of "normies" who post on 4chan in general, and I'm a normie myself, but I've been here since 2005 and I'm happy to give advice to people who might be in a shitty spot like I was when I first started posting.

It's also nice to be able to say any off-kilter thing I may have in my life without fear of reprisal. I think everyone has their weird shit, but doesn't have a place to talk about it without embarrassment.
>>
>>18361336

I love Moot he's so hot
>>
>shitposting so powerful and potent it caused collateral damage for buzzfeed
I'm coming for your jobs you poor fucks
>>
>>18361416
hello r.eddit
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.