[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Coping with livng alone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1484778708698.jpg (48KB, 960x569px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484778708698.jpg
48KB, 960x569px
>Me
>Old
>Understand that I will never be liked by women
>I don't want to be one of the >>>/r9k/ fags with oneitis, I really don't have any
>Sad part is i understand I will never have kids I really want
>Just raising a mini-Me would be good(I come from a big family)
>Life plainly sucks
How do you cope with being alone?
Do you have any advice for me?
>>
>>18360687
Lol fuck I'm 26 and feel like that already, was thinking of meeting a cool female and just asking to give birth to a son. Raise on my own I guess.
>>
File: 1489888052161.jpg (63KB, 722x349px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1489888052161.jpg
63KB, 722x349px
>>18360695
>Raise on my own I guess.
This.
I want a kid to teach them how to hunt and build greenhouses.
t.hermit fag that can have a conversation.
>>
How old OP?

Also life sucks for the most part. It's just a fact. You can attempt to run from it, hide from it, convince yourself otherwise etc but the fact is life sucks. Either you live in the wilderness and die, work full-time but feel burned out and jaded, or work part-time and be looked at as if you're a disgusting manchild. Personally I think not having children is a good thing, but if you do want children then age isn't a problem for men. Just dress in a conservative, kempt manner. Maintain a stable lifestyle. Exercise and be disciplined about what you eat. Then use a dating app / site or try and meet a woman who is ready to settle down.

Post a pic if you want more detailed feedback
>>
>>18360702
>How old OP?
>>
>>18360700
I'm 24 but I'd love to learn how to hunt! Wanna teach me?

Idk about greenhouses tho, I hate gardening. I guess building them could be fun.
>>
>>18360707
>>18360702
>>
File: 1488138893949.jpg (309KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488138893949.jpg
309KB, 1280x960px
>>18360709
>Wanna teach me?
You need courses but all in all it is easy, apart from animal anatomy and their skinning.
It depends on local laws though are you allowed to hunt with hounds or just play waiting game.
>>
>>18360714
I'm fine with guns, and I had passed some hunting course in highschool for a license easy. I just don't really know how one gets started in hunting. I feel like it's something you need someone whose experienced to take you your first time.
>>
File: feels.jpg (141KB, 1116x553px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
feels.jpg
141KB, 1116x553px
>18360719
>I feel like it's something you need someone whose experienced to take you your first time.
You are right about this. There must be some hunting clubs in your local area right?
Here they help newbies to learn how to hunt.
>I just don't really know how one gets started in hunting.
Here(not 'Murica or Canada) you must buy your land first or just have a word deal(here two persons having an unsigned verbal agreement holds legitimacy) about hunting on someone else land.
>>
If you eat garbage, you will feel like shit, have no energy, hate life even more each day and have unecessary health problems like diarrhea. eat properly.
>>
>>18360687
>How do you cope with being alone?

You genuinely don't. Human beings were not meant to exist on their own.

Fucking look at 4chan see what effect loneliness is having on their psyche. Hell, most, if not all, of the school/work shooters were loners. Extreme alienation from society creates Travis Bickles.
>>
Personally I pursue certain goal which has much higher priority than being with someone. I'm sad sometimes but luckily the goal consumes a big part of that sadness.

For you I would recommend some voluntary job. You will prove your self worth and family of people you helped
>>
>>18360771
*And gain a family..
>>
>>18360771
>Personally I pursue certain goal which has much higher priority than being with someone.

Which is?

Even doctors have families and they have a demanding profession.
>>
>>18360776
Don't even try to compare goals. They are mostly not rational and have subjective value in the first place.
>>
>>18360687
>be living alone after remove ex
>start sleeping less good
>"it must be because I am lonely and feeling bad"
>cant sleep well at all lately
>"well it must be getting worse, I need a new gf"
>one morning wake up with backpain
>apparently my mattress was in the slow and subtle process of breaking down
>and prevented me from sleeping deeply
>got a new mattress and suddenly feel better

whew, I am not saying that your issues and those of others in this thread arent real, but getting a good mattress, one with memory foam, maybe even cooling gel. holy shit. It makes sleeping alone at night very much better. Almost can replace a gf.

srsly tho faggots, you should buy good mattress, investing money into a good mattress is a good thing. You should do it.
>>
>>18360804
>tfw you spend most of the day sleeping cos that's literally the only respite you get.

You know, 4chan is such shite site, but without it I genuinely have no human contact except for work.
>>
>>18360839
that is why secondly a good chair is also important. I bought a neat matress which was originally sold for 500 buckaroos for 230. Next up is a good chair.

but I am not joking about it all. Its not anecdotal. Even if you were to go outside, having good back support is important. A good mattress may actually help people a lot. If you have the time, go to a big medicore to high tier retail store for these things and try them out. Lay on them for like 10 minutes. Even normies who are overworked could probably appreciate that.

Chances are that if you are here, you have shit parents, or a single parent, like a mom, and lets just face it, they dumb fucking shits and wont tell you about how important mattresses are.

When I sleep on one, thanks to the memory foam, its like smooth as silk, like girls are, I get the feeling that I am being hugged a bit, in comfort while I am sleeping. So comfy.
>>
Become a foster parent
>>
>>18360870
Fuck no, why would you want OP to ruin someone else's life?
>>
>>18360687
Just live on. There's no cure for it, really.
>>
>>18360870
I'm not doing it.
I want to raise my own blood.
>>
>>18360858
Say you get a good mattress and a good chair, then what?
>>
>>18360858
>When I sleep on one, thanks to the memory foam, its like smooth as silk, like girls are, I get the feeling that I am being hugged a bit, in comfort while I am sleeping. So comfy.

That's incredibly sad.
>>
>>18360995
>being a gene slave
What an animal
>>
>>18360702
>Looking for the mother of your children on a dating app
You must be high, my man
>>
Bump for something.
>>
>>18360858
You haven't answered me.
>>
>>18361001
fuck if I know, I havent gotten there yet.

>>18361026
I imagine that we all long for somekind of comfort as we are in the womb, comfy and warm, when we sleep. Hugging may or may not be a distant cousin of something like that. But being comfy while you sleep is gret.
>>
>>18360687
I live alone since I'm 19... had girlfriends and roommate before but still living alone is better. now as 27 yo living a cheap and small apartment to waste my time I sure dating apps so on the weekends I'm busy... I guess you should get a pet... personally I have my aquarium. ... just get in dating apps just to have something to do till you find someone that make you happy
>>
>>18362442
>I imagine that we all long for somekind of comfort as we are in the womb, comfy and warm, when we sleep. Hugging may or may not be a distant cousin of something like that. But being comfy while you sleep is gret.

I meant it's sad that you have to resort to an expensive mattress so you can feel like you're being hugged.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.