[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become fun at parties? >inb4 just get in there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

How do I become fun at parties?

>inb4 just get in there bro
I'm fat, people react like I'm an STD or a rapist.
>>
>>18360097

learn to dance
>>
Become a loud opinionated asshole.

Women love large assertive men. Be cruelly sarcastic, be edgy, but most of all be a presence.
>>
learn about confidence and body language
>>
>>18360097
If I doesn't come naturally I find I'm happier just not worrying about it. Find a friend, stand on the side and talk, or just don't go at all.
>>
Realise that everything you or anyone else does is for nothing. No one will remember you or anyone else at that party within the next 150 years or so. Your life and theirs are both meaningless. Sure you could say "what if I have kids? Won't they live on and have their own and so on? Making my life worth something?" No your children and children's kids will live as purposeless of a life just as you. Do you remember your great grandmothers name? Probably not. With that being said your existence and the other party goers are worth nothing. Take comfort in this. Understand that whatever you do doesn't matter so don't hold back during events. Talk and crack jokes. Trial and error and eventually you will become social. A funny fat guy of sorts. Release your inhibitions and you can act more freely. Don't be afraid of social interactions because soon you will be dead just as they will and none of it will matter. So fuck it and take a step outside of your comfort zone because soon you'll be in the ground or ashes and what you said it may not of said at a party one time will be so insignificant it won't be worth mentioning by anyone at any time ever again 5 minutes after said event has happened. Live your life however it pleases you. Don't give in to fear of a social setting. Fuck it and be loud and talk and loath and love.
you got this
>>
>>18360465
>Do you remember your great grandmothers name
buella

gtfo with your postmodernist nihilist garbage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-sYDf0YGv4
>>
Drugs. Amphetamines to be precise. No, not joking
>>
>>18360097
If you can't do it intuitively, you wouldn't do it, accept it and carry on with your life, focus on what you like and what you can do.
Best advice at life I can give its don't fight all the battles you face, choose the ones that are worth the risk and don't completely fuck you up if you lose it.

I wasted 10 years trying to fit and it only made me a bitter and cynical person.

Try to lose some weight, and eat healthy, but do it your way and always think of the rewards of it.
>>
>>18360097
Relax and have fun. People who enjoy your kind of fun (be it dancing, telling jokes or just chatting) will find you. People who don't like what you like doing wouldn't be part of your circle anyway.
>>
Don't be afraid to yell, worst thing at a party is not hearing someone standing right in front of you while that jungle bunny music is blasting
>>
Just get in there bro
>>
>>18360097
Become a funny fat guy and a happy drunk
>>
>>18360470
And what about the other 3?
>>
>>18361618
Edna, Edith and Elberta.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.