[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's gotten to the point where my bf disgusts me. what's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3661.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3661.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
it's gotten to the point where my bf disgusts me. what's happened and how do i change that?

he's not objectively disgusting. he's good looking and has good hygiene. yet, everything about him disgusts me. his breath, his snoring, his saliva, how he smells, how he has always a clogged nose, how he's always horny, his sperm... i feel VERY bad about it, because i don't know why i feel that way and he definitely doesn't deserve this.

i seriously need help.
>>
Sounds like you have pent up resentment towards him. Take some time apart. Really think about what it is that made you view him differently. An argument? A difference in opinion? A feeling that he doesn't value you?
>>
>>18359735
i've just googled "disgust" and came across an interesting article that described the psychology behind it. it basically said that disgust is the fear of contamination. and that might just be it. i'm pregnant and he wants a LOT of sex (if it wasn't for me, he'd want to fuck 5x a day...). which has led to me having various infections, including a bad bladder infection and having to take antibiotics. all stuff that can cause miscarriage. i think that might be the root of it. it disgusts me that he doesn't even stop and think. that he seems to care more about shooting his sperm inside me than not killing our baby. i told him SO many times. infact, we have that discussion almost weekly. he thinks i'm being cold and distant, when at first i just tried to not fuck up my body in order to protect the kid. but since he can't accept my physical limitations that are there to keep our unborn alive, this has evolved into disgust from anything that reminds me of his bodily functions or indicates that he wants physical intimacy, like kissing or caressing.

ugh... how do i make him believe me that it is extremely important for my body and our relationship that he seriously tones it down? this is breaking me.
>>
>>18359759
Why don't you stop being a cow and just suck him?
t. A woman
>>
>>18359763
because that makes me throw up?
>>
>>18359763
oh and because cumming inside me is one of his favorite things. he won't leave me alone if i just give him a bj or a hj. so that's not an option either.
>>
File: 1477782945418.jpg (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1477782945418.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
>>18359680

>i seriously need help.

Break up, if its too bad. If you've made a conscious decision to remain in a relationship that obviously isn't working anymore then you've forfeited all rights you previously had to complain about it.

Relationships fizzle out and stagnate all the time. Either break up with him or quit your whining and deal with this like an adult. Those are your options.

Also, you're pregnant and your body is flooding with hormones right now. Its not ridiculous to think that having the entire chemical and physiological makeup of your body being completely flipped on its head might have something to do with your sudden sensitivity.

If it isn't the hormones then my previous advice stands.

>how do i make him believe me that it is extremely important for my body and our relationship that he seriously tones it down?

By telling all of this to the person you want to hear it, not a bunch of teenage virgins on the internet.
>>
>>18359766
>>18359768
You sound like a doll. Thank goodness you two are bringing a child into this world!
>>
>>18359774
i've told him many times to no avail. now what?

>>18359776
such awesome advice! thank you so much!
>>
File: 1490384234163.jpg (29KB, 398x356px) Image search: [Google]
1490384234163.jpg
29KB, 398x356px
>>18359783

>i've told him many times to no avail. now what?

Then break up. Choosing any other option means accepting complete responsibility for the situation you're in. If what you're saying is accurate then you're making the conscious decision to stay with a person who doesn't listen to you or respect your wishes.

So long as you continue to make the decision to stay with him you have no one to blame but yourself. You know very well that he isn't going to change so, the ball is in your court and there is only one option.

Unfortunately for you you also made the ill advised choice to have a baby with this man so, like it or not, you have to deal with him for the rest of your child's life. On the plus side, you don't have to be in a relationship with him to do that. The kid is better off in a split-custody situation than it is living in a house with two parents that despise each other.
>>
>>18359793
If they're not married is he even entitled to seeing the kid? Doesn't sound like there'd be anything binding them to keep her from dropping the guy and going off someplace else.
>>
>>18359807

>If they're not married is he even entitled to seeing the kid?

Entitled, yes. Obligated, no.

>Doesn't sound like there'd be anything binding them to keep her from dropping the guy and going off someplace else.

The law. Unless specifically allowed in a custody agreement it is illegal to just pick up and leave with someone's child. Sorting a situation out like that, legally, is kind of a headache, but yeah, you can't just pick up and leave.

I had a friend whose baby's mother up and told him she was moving to Utah one day with her new boyfriend and taking his daughter with her and the judge shut that shit down in a hot second.
>>
>>18359820
If they're unmarried, doesn't the mother need to establish paternity with the biological father voluntarily? Meaning, if the mother doesn't sign a mutual agreement the father is not technically labeled as the father under law and therefore not guaranteed rights to the child? At least in the US
>>
>>18359680
Time to break up. It only gets worse from here. Seriously.

Only solution i can offer, is spend time apart (without cheating).

I work far from home and for weeks at a time. When i come home all the little annoying things are totally reset for both my gf and I.

But thats hard to do because whenever someone actually asks for time "apart" the partner gets all weird and suspicious and angry.

Wish it wasnt like that, having your independence back entirely for even a shory bit is amazing.
>>
>>18359846

>If they're unmarried, doesn't the mother need to establish paternity with the biological father voluntarily?

No. In custody arrangements paternity can be established with or without the mother's consent. Father's don't not have rights unless the mother signs an agreement. That isn't how it works.
>>
>>18359857
Okay, I misunderstood then. Thank you for correcting me.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.