[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I go on Job Seekers Allowance? I had a think about it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1463265598656.jpg (38KB, 312x446px) Image search: [Google]
1463265598656.jpg
38KB, 312x446px
Should I go on Job Seekers Allowance?

I had a think about it and decided that having a job probably isn't for me. Should I go on the dole and become a NEET.
NEETs on r9k seem happy enough.
>>
>NEETs on r9k seem happy enough.
There is no such thing as being a NEET and being happy, trust me. I've spent the last 12 years being NEET and I'm honestly surprised I haven't killed myself yet
>>
>>18359390
>decided that having a job probably isn't for me

Could you elaborate?
>>
>>18359399
That's just not true. Don't speak for everyone.
>>
>>18359658
It is true, with enough time it destroys you, I can barely function like a normal person now. I can't even be friends with some one without being paranoid about every slight interaction. I used to have confidence and it's all gone, you don't notice it happening like that whole thing about a frog slowly getting boiled. By the time you realise how fucked you are its too late
>>
>>18359390

Just get a minimum wage job you autist. I dont want to have to pay for your shit.
>>
>>18359666
Can confirm.

t. NEEt due to assburgers and chronic heavy depression

If you're not actually low IQ and therefore mentally retarded your brain will fuck you up without real goals and social interaction. I would rather sit in a wheelchair and be normal rather than die alone in my social housing browsing /pol/ only to be found by my neightboors getting annoyed by the smell.

If "work isn't for you" while being actually able to work, please go kys, stupid faggot instead of wasting public money on your tendies and mountain dew.
>>
>>18359561
It isn't fun I don't want to do it
>>
>>18359390

The DWP will not allow you to remain on JSA for that long anyway and unless you have a properly diagnosed health issue, it's only ever meant to be a temporary thing that you genuinely have to earn (35 hours job searching, which they now check on regularly).

NEET's aren't happy, they're in denial or too far gone. Don't base your life on what r9k does.

Just get a job, it'll be much better for you in the long run.
>>
What is the best way to get a summer job?

After getting back from college a month ago I'm still looking for a summer job and nothing seems to have any luck other than this shifty pyramid scheme of a company.
>>
>>18359390
It's not long before we're working for our benefits with no hope of real employment.
>>
>>18361506
Construction. They hire anyone
>>
>>18362893
not him but are there general construction jobs that don't require lots of skills?

like can you get a job in that area without experience building shit
>>
>>18362918
Absolutely. Lurk Craigslist, they usually have a lot. Look for local construction companies, lots of times they have an open position for general labor or helper. Keep in mind there is more construction than just new houses. Telecom, civil, underground, etc
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.