[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I convince suicidal girl to be sex slave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: NINAFOREVERTRAILERCLIPFEAT.jpg (74KB, 730x411px) Image search: [Google]
NINAFOREVERTRAILERCLIPFEAT.jpg
74KB, 730x411px
How do I convince suicidal girls that if they are going to kill themselves they might as well make themselves they might as well make themselves usefull by letting their friend dump a couple loads into them?
>>
When she talks about suicide. Say this : I don't give a shit about your problems, call me when you want to change your mind.
>>
>>18359285

what's in it for them? the key to persuasion is appealing to their own self interest.
>>
>>18359285
That's gonna take some serious manipulation on your part, so it'll depend on how good you are at manipulating people. You don't convince her to be your sex slave. You convince her that you are everything she needs to continue wanting to live. At that point, she'll be willing to do anything you want to keep you from leaving her. That's when you drop the "sex slave" bomb on her and hope that you've done a good job of making her feel like she needs you to live.
>>
I'm gonna assume this is a troll and a joke and walk right on past.
>>
>>18359285
Ask if you could be there with them when they do it and suggest for a method that doesn't ruin their body like the exit bag and do it with the fresh corpse :^)
>>
>>18359323
Best advice ever!
>>
>>18359285
You're disgusting. You want to take advantage of someone in there most vaulnerable? You're a scoundrel who i would gladly ring on a noose you slim. People like you are why the world is the way it is.
>>
>>18359333
horrible, but great advice
>>
>>18359370
he just wants to get his dick wet nigga
>>
dude. depression is crippling. I used to laugh at the idea of suicide and thought it was stupid that others actually did it. im going through it as we speak. it fucking hurts and you cant explain it. its like feeling the worst depressing thing ever that you can think of, every night or sometimes at any time of the day. you'll be smiling then out of no where drop to your knees trembling at nothing.
crying without explanation.
its fucking scary and the thought of not being able to do anything about it is more than enough to drive people into a corner.
>>
File: anhero.gif (151KB, 119x100px) Image search: [Google]
anhero.gif
151KB, 119x100px
>>18359667
and you would feel worthless and guilty for even existing right? It would drive you to tears and all you can do is apologize and cry?

How do I twist that in having a purpose will make your life less meaningless? Your purpose now until you either kill yourself or decide to quit being depressed is to please my cock. It's the least you can do for me putting up with you.

>>18359370
Oh boo hoo, they're gonna die anyways. Might as well have some fun with the body before it goes cold.

>>18359323
How do you appeal to someone who only wants to die and has lost interest in everything else?
>>
>>18359915
You being happy would probably put most people in an even worse mood, OP.
>>
You're all terrible fucking people.
>>
>>18359957
not me family
i might be a loser but im not the devil
>>
>>18359957
Did you come here from buzzfeed bby?
>>
>>18359964
I didn't read the whole thread and I'm not going to. So. You get a pass. And so does everyone else who probably said something nice. Should've disclaimered.
>>
>>18359972
I've heard of it. This dying excuse of a board somehow interests me more though. I like how having empathy is a sin. Like it's Opposite Day every day. Love holidays.
>>
>>18359982
Lulz
>>
>>18359990
Lulz
>>
>>18359996
Lulz
>>
>>18360019
Lulz
>>
>>18360025
Lulz
>>
>>18360032
Lulz
>>
>>18360032
Lulz
>>
>>18360036
kek
>>
File: 1494865634747.jpg (22KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
1494865634747.jpg
22KB, 325x325px
>>
>>18360201
Lulz
>>
>>18360233
Lulz
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.