[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say there are two girls interested in you, How could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 12320719_f520.jpg (91KB, 520x754px) Image search: [Google]
12320719_f520.jpg
91KB, 520x754px
Let's say there are two girls interested in you,
How could one play the polygamy card without fucking it up?
>>
You don't. Date both of them without mentioning it. See which one you have a chemistry for and chase her.
>>
>>18358080
"If you chase two rabbits, both will escape." - some chinese cunt
>>
>>18358067
Choose one. If you choose both, you're going to fuck up.
>>
you don't. you act like a man and make a choice.
>>
Thanks op for that card pic, will use that in my duel haha
>>
File: 1450244044440.png (329KB, 419x610px) Image search: [Google]
1450244044440.png
329KB, 419x610px
>>18358067
>>
>>18358313
:(
>>
there are things you should avoid so as not to imply exclusivity. don't see them several times a week, see each of them on average 1.5x per week. always use condoms and be extremely safe. if things come up, be very honest but don't elaborate. just say you have no intention of committing to something exclusive and you don't expect it from her. girls actually are capable of accepting non-monogamous relationships--it's how things have almost always been. the only thing now is modern society and their conditioning, but most of that is fear. if she can feel secure, the nature of the relationship isn't really important.
>>
>>18358067
No, they'd both have to be down for that and even then one of them will probably get jealous of the other
>>
>>18358067
just keep them from knowing about the other and you'll be fine. I never take both to the same place where someone could make a comment otherwise I do very similar things including fuck sessions so I don't make a mistake and talk about something with one I did with the other. Have fun and don't settle on one. In fact it is best if you are looking for a third in case you need a replacement. There will always be one coming and one going.
>>
>>18358067
Dude what? Like actually what? You do realize the DEFAULT for girls is to fuck multiple dudes at once right? Boyfriend, fuckbuddy, "guy friend", that one dude from tinder. 4 in one week.

Many girls will never ever ever ever tell you that the "family dinner" they were at last night has Chad's sausage as the main course.

There's nothing wrong with any of this. There is something horribly wrong with you worrying about seeing more than one girl at a time. This tells me that your father was a bitch/non-existent and your mother wears strap-ons.

Man up and spread your seed. Monogamy has been dead for decades.
>>
>>18358067
one in the hand two in the bush

Don't be a shit person.
>>
>>18358597
you sound mentally retarded
>>
>>18358597
>Many girls will never ever ever ever tell you that the "family dinner" they were at last night has Chad's sausage as the main course

fuckin true so wise up boys
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.