[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>18 >High school ending >Was always the loner type,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Gaben.jpg (331KB, 719x1073px) Image search: [Google]
Gaben.jpg
331KB, 719x1073px
>18
>High school ending
>Was always the loner type, always played things "safe"
>Feels like I missed all the fun
>Trying to make up for lost time

So far I've
>asked out a few girls I had no chance with (even though they all said no, I just had to ask)
>Drank till I passed out on the couch
>Gone 125MPH down an empty interstate at 2am
Any other reccomendations?
The final boss would be to go to a high school party, but i'm probably out of time for that
>>
>>18357774
this sounds like a movie, and the logical conclusion would be you dating the chubby but sweet girl that was always by your side.
>>
Overpay for low quality drugs
>>
The final boss is killing yourself
>>
>>18357774
Buddy I was the same way and missed out on everything. Realize this anon. You have a whole life to experience what ever you want. High school wasn't it and certainly isn't the best there is out there.
>>
Don't use the road for your bullshit please. If you want to damage your own health fine but don't put other lives in jeopardy.
>>
>>18357849
125 isnt even fast lol
Op drives a shitbox probably
>>
>>18357854
It is fast and dangerous edgelord.
>>
>>18357811
This
>>
>>18357854
>200km/h isn't fast
Okay faggot.
>>
>>18357884
yeah, it's not.
>>
>>18357892
I'll see you on the 6 o'clock news then mate.
>>
you missed out on literally nothing
its all shit
>>
>missed out

lmao dude
the point of half those things are doing them with friends

even so
getting blackout drunk is 12 year old tier mentality
going 200km/h is just dumb unless you're on a pro track
>>
I've realized even the most enjoyable activity isn't fun unless you do it with friends. And, friends can turn the worst activities into good memories. Don't try to bumrush into doing "cool" stuff, instead try to make some friends with people you might know, people you would want to maintain contact with after hs. Find people with similar interests and hit them up about those things you have in common.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.