[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the Opposite Gender Anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 22

File: man-and-woman-1447956950JK0.jpg (269KB, 1920x1152px) Image search: [Google]
man-and-woman-1447956950JK0.jpg
269KB, 1920x1152px
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off
>>
Girls: I've recently started on tinder and all that shit and obviously I'll be meeting up with people soon. Obviously in public places in case they're weird or think I'm weird etc.

Would it be weird if a guy just wanted to go driving around with you? I really just like cruising around and I know of some nice beaches and other areas.
>>
>>18357473
I wouldn't 'go driving' with a fucking stranger. That's just asking to be the victim of a crime.
>>
>>18357476
I don't mean just straight up meeting at my car but like meeting somewhere first, talking, seeing where it goes and then offering up the drive idea.. Still bad?
>>
>>18357484
No, I still wouldn't do it. Not until I got to know you better
>>
>>18357486
Bummer. Thanks for answering though, better that I know now then ask at the time.
>>
alright girls heres the deal, havent spoken with a good friend of mine (female) in like a year and a half and now I feel like a dick head. Want to call her and hang out. Should I apologize for the extended time apart or just casually act like nothin happened. I was ignoring her and then she just stopped calling.
>>
Do girls like submissive men?
>>
>>18357496
Can you define submissive? This is coincidentally something I've been thinking a lot about.
>>
should i leave a guy because im worried about being cheated on? im only looking for something serious and i dont want to get myself into something i will regret. some background on him:
>introvert
>hates social events
>doesnt party or drink
>does smoke weed but rarely
>nerdy and smart
>high sex drive
>comes from an extrovert family
>divorced family, mom cheated on dad
>asked if he would cheat and he didnt answer
this thew me off a lot. his personality is not the type to cheat but he grew up around this and it seems normal to him so should i flee? it seems like a childish reason but i do not want to waste my time
>>
>>18357473
That sounds like the plot to a murder story. No thanks. Go for the traditional route of coffee etc.

>>18357492
Why did you stop speaking to her? Don't act like nothing happen. Apologise and explain.

>>18357496
I like sexually submissive men, but if their personality is submissive in general I don't like it. Mainly because I have a submissive personality too.
>>
>>18357496
>Literally first thing in FAQ
Fuck off
>>
>>18357529
Break up with him and don't tell him why.
>>
>>18357550
why not? i can just say i dont trust him
>>
Girls, are there still ladylike women who don't use words like dick and cock?
>>
>>18357556
I'm getting real sick of your shit.
>>
>>18357556
>"Oh wow is that your p-p-p-p-penis?"
God. What the fuck do you want.
>>
>>18357559
I want ladylike woman who doesn't talk trashy. What do you want anon.
>>
>>18357556
Date an evangelical Christian who grew up with parents who gave kids the soap treatment if they even said "butt".
>>
>>18357564
I want a woman who doesn't needlessly limit herself in a half-witted effort to conform to out-dated, repressive gender roles. I want a woman who talks like a normal fucking person. It's fine if she naturally doesn't swear that much, but wholesale swearing it off (lol) for some bullshit "purity" is pathetic.

Why are you so hung up on "dick" and "cock", anyway?
>>
>>18357568
It doesn't sound nice to me.
>>
>>18357556
You want a girl that says "put your penis in my vagina" in bed? Is that it? How about you date a biology book instead.
>>
>>18357529
op here. any other opinions?
>>
>>18357529
It sounds more like he'd be less likely too. Also from home situations, it can go either way. Some kids want to grow up to never be like their parents.

I was around drinking when I was growing up and as a result I've had a drink, ever. I can't even touch a bottle since it feels dirty to even touch any. So keep all that in mind, especially that he probably didn't answer since it didn't need answering, it should already be obvious.
>>
>>18357601
>never had a drink, ever.

Damn I fucked that up.
>>
>>18357592
We don't know if some random guy is ever going to cheat.

When you asked if he would cheat and he didn't answer, that could be for so many reasons. Like, he thinks you're being disrespectful because you don't trust him. Or maybe that's a topic he doesn't want to talk about because of what happened with his mom. But then again it could be because he doesn't want to lie to you. Breaking up with someone because I think they might cheat is not something I would ever do.
>>
I feel like a complete idiot. You see, there is a gentleman in my life who I have fallen head-over-heels for. But because of a mini-breakdown on my part, I damaged the friendship that we share. While he forgave the "drama" as he called it, (wtf?) I'm not sure if this is the kind of guy I need to be involved with. Granted, he knows very little about my mental illness, but that shouldn't be an excuse- right?

He did say he was worried about me, as was my other friend who was involved but that was my fault, on account that I shut down when I'm under extreme levels of stress. So I guess I am a drama-queen in a sense.

I'm now scared to death that he'll leave my side for someone else because of this "drama" even though he still calls me "bella" (a nickname he gave me) but I'm not sure if this is my mind playing tricks, or if it's indeed a gut feeling. But whatever it is, the damn thing won't shut up.

I am at a loss.
What do I do?
>>
>>18357538
>I like sexually submissive men, but if their personality is submissive in general I don't like it.
How can you have one without the other? It's not a switch that you turn on and off.
>>
>>18357568
>not limited by gender roles
>not talking like a man
Literally pick one. Blurring the line between men and women is literally what non-conformation to gender roles and postmodernism entails.
>>
>>18357612
>mini-breakdown on my part, I damaged the friendship that we share
>he forgave the "drama" as he called it, (wtf?) I'm not sure if this is the kind of guy I need to be involved with
I'd call a mini breakdown drama too desu.

>Granted, he knows very little about my mental illness, but that shouldn't be an excuse- right?
It is an excuse. He couldn't make an informed decision since he had no facts to go on.
>>
>>18357608
>Breaking up with someone because I think they might cheat is not something I would ever do.
not trying to be rude here but could you explain why? is it not better to be safe than sorry? i'm just trying to avoid problems here. if i cant trust him nothing will work out anyways. we have great chemistry but i dont want to get hurt
>>
>>18357619
>is it not better to be safe than sorry?
There's that and then there's being flat out retarded by blaming him for something he hasn't done and may not ever do.
>>
File: 1486693824946.jpg (52KB, 430x318px) Image search: [Google]
1486693824946.jpg
52KB, 430x318px
>>18357619
>>18357621
pic related
>>
>>18357612

If you have a mental illness which causes you to react in such a detrimental way, realistically you need to look into managing this better before searching for a relationship.

It is his choice whether or not he can handle your issues. If he chooses to separate himself from you because of your actions, he is perfectly in his right to do this. It isn't your fault you have a mental illness, but you also have to accept that being in a relationship with somebody who acts up due to a mental illness is often a very draining and thankless task.

Have you been diagnosed and are you receiving treatment for your illness?

You should be open and honest with him about your issues and allow him to make his own mind up. You haven't really given enough information about this incident for me to comment further.
>>
>>18357618
So yay! I'm a drama-queen! That was sarcasm, btw. I know I need to work on it, and I will. I don't know WHY I shut down though, and I'm not going to make further excuses for it.

>It is an excuse
Deep down I know it was an excuse.

What do you suggest I do to repair this friendship? I mean, CAN it be salvaged?
>>
>>18357619
You sound like someone who worries too much. Avoiding a question doesn't make him a cheater. You have mentioned nothing else that makes him sound like a cheater. Maybe try and bring up the topic of cheating again.
>>
File: 1495763976118.jpg (19KB, 239x207px) Image search: [Google]
1495763976118.jpg
19KB, 239x207px
>>18357621
omg harsh. but makes sense. for the record i was cheated on by my ex husband and just trying to avoid a repeat. where he is from cheating is completely normal, and sometimes they have two wives. he seems different but idk
>>
>>18357630
>You sound like someone who worries too much.
sadly i've heard this before
>>
>>18357629

What is your diagnosis, anon? And was this given by a professional? Be honest. Are you taking any medication at the moment?
>>
>>18357614
My boyfriend has a dominant personality but is sexually submissive. It's possible.
>>
>>18357624
I wasn't sure how much information to give. What do you care to know? But, to answer your first question: I've been diagnosed. It's none of this "self-diagnose" bs.

I have Bipolar (not sure the type), PTSD (from abuse), Schizoaffective and Anxiety Disorder.

And yes, I take medication.

I also have a Mirena/birth control implant, and some Months are worse than others; I explained this part during the incident but not my mental illness, I honestly did not know this snap would have happened this hard.
>>
>>18357631
You've probably become paranoid as a result of your previous experience. Like I said with >>18357601 he might be completely different to his upbringing.

As an extra, my girlfriends mother was horrible and mistreated my girlfriend every day of her life. Yet somehow she's a sweet person and would never even think of treating her children the same way that she was treated.

Most people try to take only the good traits of their parents and leave out the bad. Such is how evolution works.
>>
>>18357644
Since you left out all the crucial parts, it's little wonder. But that's quite a list of issues which just being honest here, would make me not consider a relationship with you. I've dated someone with bipolar and anxiety before and it wore me down really fast.
>>
>>18357648
I am so sorry it wore you down the way it did. It's not easy to deal with, I know, because I was with someone of that nature too, and I just couldn't take it.

Hmm. Well, looks like I royally fucked everything up, huh?
>>
File: 1481839925906.jpg (28KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1481839925906.jpg
28KB, 604x604px
I'm extremely boring, the only things I like to talk about are video games and sometimes my work's subject matter (which is also extremely boring).

What kind of topics/hobbies do a lot of girls like to hear from men?
>>
>>18357641
That's not how anything works.
>>
>>18357652
Well it's not your fault in a way but you probably should have explained things a little better.

Such is how things go. It's not that I didn't try and make it work with her, it did for a long time, but it just became too much eventually and I couldn't keep going. I made sure she was getting help before I ended things though since before seeing me she wasn't getting any help or medication at all.
>>
>>18357657
Well, I will do my best to build his trust back up.

That's all I can really do. Besides be confident and not a crying mess b/c of the situation.

TY kind Anons, I love you all.
>>
>>18357659
Just do your best to explain it. Understanding and honesty will go a long way with repairing things with him.
>>
>>18357641
He is most likely a sub, then. It fundamentally crash with a dom to let a sub or anything else for that matter, dominate him. A dom would never do that.
>>
>>18357654
whatever you like just be passionate and dont make it up to impress me
>>
File: 1494555317205.png (12KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1494555317205.png
12KB, 645x773px
>>18357659
I love you t-too
>>
>>18357641
>>18357663

That is impossible, to be a DOM personality and a SUBMISSIVE in bed.

Seriously Femanon, take it from someone who struggles with whether or not she is a Dom or submissive.

While it is possible to be a switch, though...
>>
>>18357667
You're contradicting yourself.
>>
>>18357669
Exactly my point, Anon.
>>
>>18357673
So he is a sub?
>>
Is a lack of social media presence a red flag for girls?
I shut off my facebook when I was 13 and never looked back
>>
Girls: What kind of guy do you look for/like? What qualities? What about his job?
>>
File: ber.jpg (337KB, 1112x430px) Image search: [Google]
ber.jpg
337KB, 1112x430px
Hey guys...

I don't when exactly it happened but within the last month or so guys have 100% changed their attitude of me. Many have confessed to me, come onto me (one asshole Chad tried cornering me), and done all types of other assorted fuckery...this attention can be explained to a degree (me starting to give a fuck about my appearance), but at the same time it boggles my mind. I am still kind of chubby and there's SO many other things about my appearance that need fixing (like my butchered hair). It's ridiculous to think about how bad things might get if I keep on improving myself. And I don't know if I like the attention...the only real plus is that I guess I'm not the ugliest person in the world like I feared a few months back. I guess?

Anyways. Of course I'm lonely. Of course I have the sex drive of a cat in heat 24/7, it's hilarious and miserable that I'm still a virgin. But because I'm broken I shouldn't be with anyone, I don't deserve it. The real problem's that I don't know how to handle this new flurry of shit. I don't feel bad when I reject guys. All they want is an easy fuck. Nonetheless, I don't want to be unduly cruel to them. So, how should I reject guys without making them feel bad? Is it possible? Am I supposed to trick them into feeling like they dodged a bullet? Is it easiest to just say I'm with someone already?
>>
>>18357695
don't know*
Yeah gonna go to sleep now.
>>
>me: I like you do you like me?
>her: I like you as a friend
Leave it a year, improve myself as best I can and try again... When a girl friendzones you is it always permanent or do I have some sliver of a chance?
>>
>>18357718
You have a chance down the road maybe. I wouldn't stick around if you made your feelings known and they weren't reciprocated. Gives her all the power so she can fuck you about at her whim
>>
>>18357695
It's pretty much impossible not to hurt a guy by rejecting him, but if they're disingenuine don't feel too bad about it.
Lie and say you're a lezzo/have a bf/post-op tranny/saving yourself for marriage or say you're not emotionally ready for it or something like that i.e. let them know (or believe) it's not their fault.
>>
Are there women attracted to the loner type?
Maybe i'm autistic but I can't bring myself to make friends I dont want just to appeal to women. I make decent money and have a nice job.
Surely there's someone out there for me?
>>
>>18357738
>Trans lesbian
Fuck, even if it's unethical I'm definitely gonna use this excuse and enjoy the reactions I'll probably get
>>
>>18357756
There's a difference between introverts who find it hard to find friends and introverts who don't want friends.

The latter is a red flag
>>
>>18357756
women are attracted to physically appealing men

if youre a loner and also this youre fine, if not youre not
>>
File: IMG_5159.jpg (58KB, 599x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5159.jpg
58KB, 599x510px
Do girls really hate cat calling or is it just a PC thing to be against it? What about the most mild catcalling if you can call it that, like a guy just calling a random girl pretty or just shouting something to let her know he notices her?
I was hanging out with some girl I like and when some random dudes catcalled her I think I felt more annoyed or awkward than her myself, like I'm being too nice and she probably prefers something like that instead.
Pic very related.
>>
>>18357771
girls do not enjoy attention from ugly men
>>
girls, when is double texting acceptable? what do you think when a guy double texts you?
>>
How do I get my Gf to open up sexually again?
When we started dating she was more openabout trying out new things and enjoyed sexual stuff but now not anymore.
>>
Girls,
What are some good tips for cuddling?
>>
I'm a male mid 20s NEET that has been in that situation for more than 5 years and that can't get a job, how fucked am I?
>>
>>18357822
Idk but I'm almost in your same situation, high five bro. I'm attending a college but I might as well not go because I'm doing terrible. Can't get job interviews and when I do I don't get the job anyway. Idk what's the point of doing anything anymore, like I've crossed a line where I just become a reject outcast and it's too late now to become a human being.
>>
>>18357766
Why?
I'm not OP, btw.

>>18357812
I'm a fellow penis, but, WHAT IS SO COMPLICATED ABOUT CUDDLING?
>>
File: IMG_2091.jpg (14KB, 374x144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2091.jpg
14KB, 374x144px
>>18357468
GUYS (or girls):
How do you know if a guy is disinterested in texting? Been texting a qt classmate about our favourite Youtuber but feel as though I'm dragging the conversation out.

Pic related was when I sent him a vid link. It's been a day and I haven't replied. Should I reply? Or just let this die?
>>
>>18357718
the friendzone is not be permanent, but that doesn't mean that she'll have feelings for you one day. There's really no way to tell. If you hang out with her enough and she likes your personality and stuff she might grow to have romantic feelings for you.
>>
>>18357850
I don't think it is complicated, I think I'm good at it. I just want to learn some tips so I can master it.
>>
How can I tell if my friend is ghosting me, or if she's legitimately unable to answer?
>>
>>18357861
He seems to be enjoying himself. I would reply.
>>
How can I get my boyfriend to be more aggressive and dominating in the bedroom?
He always stops and asks if I like that and he's always super careful. The few times he's spanked me it wasn't hard at all even when I begged him to him me harder.
Outside the bedroom he's quite shy and timid and very polite and that's fine. I love him for that, but inside I just want him to let go and not worry about me but he just can't and it's frustrating.
>>
>>18357968
He is a Disney prince (like me) and doesn't want to oppress you. You shouldn't be complaining.
>>
Girls,

How do you keep your sex life alive in a long term relationship? I don't want to end up in a sexless relationship where my boyfriend resents me, but it's really difficult to feel sexy and be interested in sexual things after a long day at work when I'm tired and stressed. I've tried letting him have sex with me even when I'm not in the mood, but that just resulted in me lying there feeling like a human trash can and being disgusted with myself. I want to please him, but I also don't want to have to close my eyes and pray for sex to be over.
>>
I'm attracted to my friend's 17 year old younger brother and I feel gross and disgusted, is this normal?? I don't want to be attracted to 17 year olds.

I haven't hit on him and I won't. He just looks way older and is on the mature side for a teenager. And he's fun to talk to but of course he's 17 and there's only so much you can talk about with a teenager.
>>
>>18357917
Some more info

This girl has spoken in such a way that it would seem like she genuinely cared for me as a good friend. But for some reason suddenly went silent. She agreed to something, I followed up, and she didn't reply. Asked for advice a day later, again, no reply.
>>
>>18357988
it's mostly a matter of how old are you.
>>
I want more attention from my husband. I have tried talking to him about it but nothing ever really changes. He spends all his time PC gaming and I just feel really alone. He's really uninvolved with our kids and dosen't work. I don't mind being the bread winner or doing all the house work but it's killing me that we never spend time together. I want him to hold me and talk to me. I want him to want me, like we still have sex sometimes but mostly he just wants me to give him head and when we do have sex it's fast and not really that great for me. I'm pregnant and want him all the time but he just dosen't seem to want me in that way at all. So I guess my question is to the guys on there, what are some things I could do to get him to pay more attention to me? What are things your gf or wife do that you find cute or make you want to spend more time with her?
>>
>>18357996
I'm 22

I mean if you do the half age plus 7 thing it's only kinda gross but still
>>
>>18357968
Have you told him these exact words? Tell him that you don't want him to be so careful
>>
>>18358003
grab him by the dick
>>
>>18358004
Yes. He gets embarrassed talking about sex so it's difficult, but I've tried. If I'm sucking his dick I'll put his hand on the back of my head and he'll take it off on his own 30 seconds later. If I tell him to leave it there he kind of hover hands but not quite and I can barely feel it there.
I love him dearly but man is it annoying when you have to play the dominant role in the bedroom when you just want to submit and get fucked.
>>
>>18357997
Have you tried initiating the sex? Like just start feeling him up while he's playing?
>>
Either gender

A bunch of my friends got together the other night, but I wasn't invited. I feel like I'm the only one that puts effort into the relationship, as I'm always the one initiating things when we all hangout together. Should I just accept my fate as the black sheep of this friend group and find new friends?
>>
>>18358003
our retarded culture brainwashed you into thinking there is something unnatural with being attracted to well developed persons below the legal age, that's all.
Fuck him once, you'll be cured or you'll get involved.
Or start thinking harder about someone else.
>>
>>18358031
wait a minute
>the relationship
>A bunch of my friends
>>
>>18358026
Yes, most of the time he just tells me to stop or moves my hand away, sometimes if I'm lucky he will let me sit under his desk and give him head. Only if it won't matter if he dies in the game tho and he dosen't let me very often. IV tried waiting till the kids are all asleep to and dressing up in sexy bras and panties, high heels stuff like that but he just keeps looking at the screen and dosen't want anything to do with me. I always wind up feeling ugly and stupid and just go to bed. Idk what I'm doing wrong, it's not just the sex thing either he like never wants to talk with me or really have any interaction at all besides me bringing him food or other stuff like that.
>>
>>18358034
Yeah, the relationship with my friends. Guess it's an odd way to say. Should it be relationships? Yeah, but it's a grammatical faux pas. Doesn't change the meaning behind the question much
>>
>>18358031
I have a very close-knit circle of friends and sometimes we genuinely forget to invite one or two people to our get-togethers. If you feel underappreciated by your friends, maybe ask them why you weren't invited and base your decision on that conversation.
>>
>>18358032
Thanks, I feel less shitty about it. Yeah he is well developed and looks like a man, not a teenager so yeah.

Nah, I'm not gonna do anything with him. My friend trusts me to be 'big sis' role so I'll just be his friend. Maybe when he's older who knows, but I'll think about someone else
>>
>>18357997
Well, he may be stand-offish because you're pregnant, but in general he sounds like a huge piece of shit. Fuck trying to be attractive to a man who obviously doesn't give a shit about you, make him get a fucking job or do literally anything productive, and if he's a shit father, you're honestly better off as a single mother.
>>
>>18357988
In a few years it won't be a big deal. Hit him up when he's of legal age.
>>
>>18358047
No way, single moms are the worst. I'd never want that. He watches the kids while I'm at work and is a good dad when he actually gets off his computer, the problem is he's been spending more and more time in there over the past year or so.
>>
Who says i love you first? me or the chick? Is a couple of months too early to say it?
I like her a lot
>>
>>18357997
>He's really uninvolved with our kids and dosen't work. I don't mind being the bread winner or doing all the house work
Uh what?? You should mind! If he doesn't work he should do the housework. Why are you doing everything while he plays all day? You're not his wife, you're his enabling mother.
>>
>>18358059
>love is just a social game, no hard feelings involved
>>
>>18358016
That's a shame. You could try directly telling him what you want, if you haven't already done that. If that doesn't work though, he might just not be capable of it.
>>
>>18357473
That is what mass killer would type. Public place or no 1st date for you.

>>18357492
Say hi, tell what happened to you, apologize and ask her to hang out with you.

>>18357529
Introvert who hates social things is less likely to cheat. He didnt answer because deep down he knows you will cheat on him. Give him a chance. With your current attitude you will die alone.

>>18357612
Sounds like you are very confused. I am not ever sure what you tried to tell us.
Chill out and keep hanging out with him.

>>18357654
Girls love to babble about boring things. Ask them about their lives, families, hobbies or just let them talk to no end.
Go read some books to gain additional topics.

>>18357688
It hinders the dating game a bit when girl is
>hey anon, what is your facebook name? I want to add you.
but you can manage without it. The phone is crucial.

>>18357690
See faq. Every girl is different. But most want somebody responsible, tall, handsome and confident who dont need his mommy to wipe his ass.

>>18357695
Typical case of 0 confidence. Try letting some dude to ask you on daze and accept it. Buy condoms.

>>18357756
Try harder and ask some girls on dates.

>>18357771
You have to be tall handsome dude for girls to forgive you calling them names. Also take note this behavior do only subhuman niggers, drunktards and super old fat men. None of which you want to date.

Average to good looking young boys dont do this, because they actually have gf or good manners.

>>18357791
You have to gain her trust. Also take note some girls hate sex and do it only to keep male around until marriage, then the sex dies for good. Make her trust you and ease herself around you. Cuddling her (without the sex part) and making her relax / mediate in your arms on bed should help. She has to trust you first.

>>18357822
Just get a job. Burger flipping.

>>18357861
Textong is for asking people on dates. Otherwise it is boring as fuck.

>>18357917
Ask her on date.
>>
>>18358063
I don't want him to clean the house, that's not the issue. I like cleaning and I like my job. I don't think all girls should have to do the housework but I like having my house spotless and am kind of old fashioned in the way I like my personal life. It would drive me nuts if he tried cleaning. It dose bother me when he isn't as involved with the kids as he should be. The job thing tho, idk I don't mind working or if he takes a brake for a while. I didn't work for like a year when I had our last child. It's ok to need a brake from working, he wasn't finding anything worthwhile in his field and didn't want to work some minimum wage crap, I get that. But it's been a while and now he's not really looking for anything better at all and isn't putting any effort into anything else in life either. I'm kind if worried about him honestly, like he might be depressed or something. I feel kind of selfish worrying about the sex thing because I feel like there might be some bigger issue for him and he's just shouting down and not taking about it.
>>
>>18358054
Well talk to him about it. Tell him he spends way too much time and energy in his own little unproductive world. Do the kids actually like him? All I know is you are not the problem in this situation, the dude has no drive other than to play videogames and do the bare minimum to keep you around.
>>
I know people always suggest that we should ask the girl out on a date as advice, like asking them out of the blue just for the heck of it. But shouldn't there be some sort of build up, something happening before or that you must do before? Is it really good advice to tell people to just go ask a girl out just because?
For example the last time I asked a girl out it was a girl I was sort of friends with, of course I was really attracted to her but I think she must have thought it was really unexpected and random that I asked her out, and of course she rejected me (well, said she was "busy"). But maybe it's just a cultural thing and in some places girls don't think being asked out is a big deal.
>>
>>18358084
>Ask her on date.
Yea... No
>>
>>18358090
Yah our kids like him. They come to me for everything tho. He always has headphones on and they assume he's busy and don't bother him or ask him for anything. The youngest one is to little to ask for anything. He only dose stuff for her if I'm not there. Like if I'm home from work he just totally checks out. It sucks, I'm worried about the whole situation he never used to be all unmotivated like this, he's always liked gaming don't get me wrong but he never used to do it to the exclusion of everything else
>>
Do girls like feminine boys (traps)?
>>
>>18357968
Maybe he is just sub. There is no cure for being sub. Slap his ass instead. Show him how to dominate you by dominating him instead. He either gets the idea, or he will become YOUR bitch.
Every time he asks you for permission in bed, slap him. Be rough with him. In time he will be roughter with you or break up. Either way works.

>>18357987
Forbid him to masturbate and watch porn. If you are tired, just hug him from behind and ask him if he was good boy today and grab him by penis. You dont have to have piv all the time. Blowjob or handjob can be done under 5 minutes and with the right attitude and naughty words you can milk him like this every day. He will keep thinking you desire him and you wont have to spread legs and feel like starfish. Also
http://mojoupgrade.com/

>>18357988
17 is peak of attractivity for most. Only stupid laws are stopping you. You are normal. Wait until he is 18 and buy condoms.

>>18357997
You married manchild. Congratulations.
>what do
Threaten divorce if he wont get a job and starts actively helping. Seriously threaten to kick his sorry ass from house. Find him job, force him to apply. Kick his ass.
>>18358035
This is pure sadness. You need to stop worshipping him and force him to change. But as i see it, the divorce is unevitable.

>>18358031
Nah, ask them what do they think about you.

>>18358059
Never tell you love the girl first. She has to do it. It is part of powerplay. Buy her flowers and do things for her if you want, but never tell it first.

>>18358089
Stop it girl. He will turn into fat slob unable to do anything. Force him to do something. It will get super bad in time unless you force him to change soon.

>>18358092
>build up
What is your name. Did i tell you you look fabulous? What are you doing at weekend.
There, your build up. Chatting ladies for prolonged periods of time puts you into friendzones.

>>18358105
Sure, just wait and do nothing. The happiness will come on its own.

>>18358121
Look at justin bieber.
>>
>>18358127
>Sure, just wait and do nothing. The happiness will come on its own.

I honestly rather be friends, so...
>>
So i have a question, im trying to help out a friend of mine
So my friend told me that he was dating a girl, and to his content, it was his first. Then he told me that his relationship with her was kinda complicated due to lack of trust. He couldnt speak with her for two weeks due to being stuck in the hospital with no methods of contacting her because his mobile was crushed under a car(same car who run him over) when he got back his girlfriend was all paranoid asking where he was and claiming that he was betraying her with another girl, he tried to explain the situation but he had no friends as eye witnesses who could confirm this.
She seems to be doing this quite often and not just in this situation, i told him to give her a change of asking sorry but so far nothing.
My question is, who is in the wrong here? the guy or the girl?
>>
>>18358114
Tell him you're worried about him, then. But you cannot let him continue to be like this, because what you just described is a shitty parent.
>>
>>18357468
Girls, when do I tell you I'm a pothead?
>>
>>18358127
I would not get a divorce. How do you make somebody change tho? If I try to boss him around or be mean to him won't he just shut me out more?
>>
>>18358139
He doesn't have medical bills or a bracelet or INJURIES to prove it? The girl seems paranoid as fuck and that's never good for a relationship.
>>
>>18358142
What do I say? I've tried talking to him about it before but he just says he's fine or like brushes off the conversation. He's always to quiet and I don't know what to say to him. I don't know how to give ultimatums or stuff like that. I don't want to be mean to him.
>>
>>18358144
If he EVER loved you, he will do things for you. Average dudes just need frequent praising and other stuff to inflate their egos to keep them happy and motivated.

Yours need some agressive input. He may just procrastinate, be lazy or he stopped caring about you completely. He takes you for granted. That you will stay with him no matter what happens.

Force him to do something. Make him plan with CONCRETE SPECIFIC task to do. And force him to do it. Argument that you want it for both yours and his sake. That you dont want him to turn into fat slob.

>shut me more
Boys love sex. And he cant be bothered to even stick his dick into you which is one of the most fun things to do.

Seriously stop allowing him to do nothing. Your life will turn into living hell unless he will start acting like a guy you married / loved.

Kick his ass. Even flipping burgers is better than nothing.

>>18358134
With your current attitude, you will end up alone. Good luck with being alone.

>>18358139
Insecure girls are just like that. You cant build relationship without trust. Find better girl.
>>
>>18358148
he threw the bracelet after he got out, the injuries were bad but they werent noticeable at the eye, not sure about medical bills, he probably has some, i should advise him to show that to her, thanks anon
Yeah, from what he told me she seems to be the kind of girl that always holds the "right" answer despite being wrong, so the unreasonable kind
>>
>>18358156
>I'm fine.
>You're obviously not fine, you're distant from me and our children. I want to support you, but I feel neglected and I can't imagine how our children feel not being able to talk to their own father for anything unless he's the absolute only adult in the area. You need to get your shit together and start trying to find a job again, we have another child on the way and if you give a shit about their future you'll try to better yourself and put effort into this relationship.
>Also when I say I feel neglected, I do mean sexually as well as emotionally.
>>
>>18358161
>With your current attitude, you will end up alone. Good luck with being alone.

So just because I don't wanna bang every girl I know, means I'll be lonely?
>>
>>18358161
ill tell him to show the medical bills, i honestly didnt saw the accident myself neither did i see injuries, he could also be lying to me, but i doubt he would told me this if it was the case
If she keeps doing this sort of stuff, ill just tell him to break up with her
>>
repost from my thread:

26 y.o virgin here who's never had a girlfriend.

I've went out a few times with this girl that lives a few doors down. Not necessarily dates but she likes the outdoors like a lot and we've went out in the forest a bit. I think she likes me but I'm not 100% sure, and my anxiety is starting to get the better of me and I just clam up and completely forget what to say or do.

What sort of signs should I be paying attention to? Should I try some light touching, like her hair or arms or something to let her know I'm interested? Should I make more eye contact? Or how do I tell if she wants a kiss or something?

I think I'll ask her if she wants to go fishing later today.

BTW she's not like a regular girl, she doesn't like movies or shoe shopping or any of that shit. She likes the wilderness.
>>
>>18358165
This is actually really helpful and direct. Thanks anon
>>
>>18358192
So shes a free person, thats nice, try to approach her hands, if they make light contact, if she finds it weird make it look like it was an accident
Also, try not to laugh, people with anxiety, while near a person they love tend to laugh awkwardly(personal experience)
>>
>>18358192
Eye contact is good. I don't know about invading personal space to let her know you're interested, but like >>18358212 said maybe hands would be okay.
Really, I'd say embody your own space confidently and she'll hopefully see your nature and like it. Talk about real shit.
Like I said, eye contact is good, if she's looking at you and y'all aren't saying much and you think she may be giving you a look, there is nothing wrong with asking permission for a first kiss.
>>
.>girl went cold for a while, I fucked up and pressed her and disrespected her right to privacy in a way, haven't talked about it since with her

>said she wasn't upset/just needed some space so I respected it (been dating for a few months so I can see her taking a step back to weigh her options)

>still cold but talk to her a little bit, see shes going out to drink/hanging with friends/maybe another guy (not too hung up on it really),

>she calls me up a bunch Friday night late when I was sleeping, missed all her calls

>text her Saturday to see whats up, she invites me over late to hangout/watch movies/cuddle/fuck/talk for a while.

no complaints about the evening really, just confused how spontaneous and out of the blue everything was. It was all good before our little fight and it feels like shes just warming herself back up to me, or just wants to keep it on a casual FWB level. Still need to talk tho.

Would that be asking of her too much? I feel like I ask too much of her as it is which isn't a whole lot and don't want to jeopardize the situation again, and just want to roll with it.
>>
what do i say now?

not looking to escalate things, we live too far to meet up and i've already seen plenty of sexts form her. just don't know what to say to make her like me more, or what would be socially acceptable to say.
>>
So here's my problem, i met a girl online, shes 23, virgin and shes afraid of men. Reason to this is because her father raped her when she was little. Even when talking behind a screen, shes afraid of even getting into a subject with a guy, so i pretended to be a girl in order to understand her problem, and she told me what i told you above. The thing is, as time went by she fell in love with me, thinking i was a girl, and now i dont know how to confess to her that im a guy, nor do i know how she would react to it. What should i do? She started asking me for pictures of myself, i dont know what to do, i kinda played along with this farse
>>
Girls

Do you like that guys/men are so visual when it comes to sexual attraction or do you wish guys sexuality would be more like womens?
>>
>>18358321
bait or sth
he posted it a while back already
>>
why is there no dating/whatever general to ask dumb questions

I've met this girl and after a few dates she made clear that she does not want to be with me, we can't even be friends because she does not want me hoping every time we meet that someday we might get together

it has been 3 weeks now, I can't get over her
I work but I spend most time there thinking about her, I play games in my free time, I follow my hobbies, when I'm learning for uni I can barely concentrate because she's on my mind all the time, I couldn't possibly try any harder
I have dreams about her, when I wake up I think about her, when I drive around I think about her, tried finding other interesting girls but I can't hold a conversation with them long enough without thinking about her again

How am I supposed to make my brain stop
it's fucking me up entirely
there's something wrong with me and I need serious help

I know you're no shrinks, but I can't afford one anyway

I'd appreciate any helpful words because I can't think of anything anymore
>>
>>18358327
>fell in love with me over the internet
yeah, sure.

pretend to be trans and say you were afraid of coming out
>>
>>18358336
i posted it last night but everyone said either to sext (done it already) or meet up (extenuating circumstances) and i was not looking to escalate things, we live too far to meet up and i've already seen plenty of sexts form her. just don't know what to say to make her like me more, or what would be socially acceptable to say.
>>
>>18358343
either that or shes a thot

I sure hope that works
>>
>>18358342
I'm all for a dating thread

ALL ANONS:
how about we cast all those dating shit to another place and leave this thread for it's actual original purpose?
>>
>>18358343
>>18358355
yeah, replace one lie with another lie. fucking idiot.
>>
>>18358362
>implying that wasn't the actual original purpose

lol, welcome newfag. these threads were always designed for the intent of dating advice.
>>
>>18358377
well shit ill just come out and ruin it.
Its an internet relationship at best, its not gonna go further.
>>
>>18358334
From the perspective of putting a lot of effort into looking sexy for my lover and having little passion in our sex life these days, I definitely wish guys expressed sexuality on a deeper level than attraction to tits and ass.

I guess it makes me feel trapped into acting for my partner instead of enjoying sex together.
>>
File: 1492781598341.png (19KB, 571x448px) Image search: [Google]
1492781598341.png
19KB, 571x448px
>>18357468
Girls (and guys too I suppose):

So I started a thread where I basically dumped a bunch of texts I've had with this girl. No ones responded to it.

To me it feels like I should probably stop pursuing her, but I'd like an outsiders opinion I guess

any input is really appreciated, thread is here:

>>18358298
>>18358298

>>18358298
>>
WOMEN:

Why do you get angry if your bf asks you if you cheated? Is it because it's true and you can't admit it or what? If my girl asks me if I cheated, I say no and use all the time she needs to make her sure it's true. If I ask her, she gets angry. This is common in most relationships that I've talked to people about.

Please honest responses, and don't spew that feminist self apologetic cancer that you usually do in these threads.
>>
>>18357550
Kill yourself slut
>>
>>18358327
Tell her. Be honest, and if you have any emotions but those in the message as well. You're probably going to destroy the friendship, but there's a chance she'll still value the time you put into the friendship and hit you up after she's processed being lied to for God knows how long.

Either way, honesty is best, and worst case scenario you both get to go your separate ways and you ruined her trust in men even further, but maybe you helped her in a way, too. Only one way to find out.
>>
>>18358413
shes been lied for about 2 months, i never, objectively told her that i was a woman, she assumed from my profile pic, just like the rest and i just let it keep up with it. It was an horrible idea
>>
>>18358406
I personally would never get angry, because the one time I "cheated," (in high school a guy friend forced me to touch his dick, I cried and broke up with my bf the next day) I've learned from that experience, grown as an adult and respect and love my partner. I also know my partner has been cheated on a lot in the past, so I know it's one of his biggest fears, he's probably too afraid to even ask.

So maybe they get angry because they've cheated in the past, not necessarily on you, and still don't know how to process their own emotional shortcomings and fuck ups, or don't know how you'll react.

Or they cheated on you and can't admit it. There are tons of possibilities and each situation is probably unique in some way.
>>
>>18358430
It was. Tell her that. Tell her you feel really horrible for lying to her and can't lie any more and understand if she hates you, but that you appreciate the time you spent talking and are grateful that she could open up to her, that you admire her as a person and not a potential gf.
>>
I have a female friend with a bf, and I think her behavior is odd...shes been texting me the past week (we are in grad school but in different cities than each other.)...Real good friends or is she getting emotionally attached to me?

>Will send "Miss you Texts."
>Reminds me we are going to a few museums when school gets out
>Mentions she is going to a movie alone and says, "Glad I get to see it alone and then I can watch it with you."
>Talks about visiting a place she really enjoys and telling me how that place makes her feel, ending the conversation with, "I've never told anyone how that place makes me feel before."

Feel like this conversation she has been having with me is something she'd have with her BF.
>>
>>18358438
She wants you but is too pussy to break up with her current bf.

Be a man and tell her to break up with her bf if you are interested in her.
Don't start a relationship with her cheating on her current bf.
or if you are not interested tell her she should stop sending you those weird signals.

either way she is probably a slut, but I have only the information you provided
>>
>>18358437
I see, thank you so much for the advice, ill try to talk to her
>>
>>18358405
bumping in a feeble attempt to get my post some attention
>>
>>18358334
I think the adage that men get turned on by what they see, and women by what they hear is true.
I do wish sometimes that blokes I've slept with were more... verbose I suppose, during sex. It really turns me on when they say hot/ intense stuff but they'd rather be quiet often I find.
>>
>>18358447

I tried to test the waters by asking if she wanted to skip a few days of class and visit said city.

What I would expect from a loyal gf is, "Lol maybe, can my BF come?" or "No."

What I got

"YESS LETS GO"
>>
>>18358406
As in, cheated on you or in past relationships?
I'd be okay with them asking the latter, the former I wouldn't want to be with someone who felt the need to ask.
>>
>>18357917
>>18357992
Anyone?
>>
File: pepe.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
fellow guys: how far do i have to pull my foreskin to clean my penis? I pull it just to cover the whole head but should i pull it more than that? it starts to hurt if i try, like I'm not supposed to, idek if it goes further than that, but I've seen photos where it does so Idk.
Also how do you dry your dick, do you use a normal average towel?
Another question, are you required to pull your foreskin to reveal the whole penis head before you put on a condom?
>>
>>18358438
Grills always have a backup waiting on the bench. Find a bird who wants you first and foremost.
>>
>>18357718
It's almost impossible to break sorry mate.
>>
On a scale of one to retarded, how bad of an idea would it be for me to ask one of my best friends to have sex with me in order to help me lose my virginity? I'm a guy and she's a girl, and we've known each other for maybe 8 years now.

I feel like this is a terrible idea but at 24 I am starting to become very desperate to get this over with
>>
>>18357695
You could be the most attractive women i have ever seen but with that victim mentality i would never consider you.
>>
>>18358474
sounds like you have phimosis, mate
>>
>>18358461
>>18358448
Are these stories connected?
Or is someone already reposting for (you)s?
>>
>>18358461
ok still not much more information
meet her, talk, really talk
either make her break up with her bf or get the fuck away from her
>>
>>18358486
But the internet says phimosis is when you can't get past the glans and I can, I just can't go any further than that (I think).
>>
>>18358507
oh sorry i read it wrong, where does it hurt?
>>
Why do women do this? I've had a first date with a girl I like, after the date I was following her home, I was going to cross an intersection and she stopped and asked me aren't I going home? I said "I wanted to follow you to your flat". She replied that I don't have to. I felt kinda bad, I wanted to give her goodnight kiss or something. Few days after we are both little drunk and texting and she flat out says she is little dissapointed in me coz I didn't follow her home.
>>
File: untitled.png (8KB, 558x487px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
8KB, 558x487px
>>18358522
If I try to pull it further after uncovering the glans completely. I'm actually not sure if I'm supposed to. Pic related.
>>
Girls

Do you text with your guy friends every single day?

I have a female friend that I'm going to be visiting on a trip in a few weeks. She's cool, but she literally texts me so much. It's actually getting a bit annoying. I'm not used to talking to girls, so is this common?
>>
>>18358533
The same happened to me, why the fuck do women do this?
>>
>>18358480
I guess so bad that nobody will respond to me :c
>>
>>18358584
Really bad, you might ruin a great friendship.
>>
>>18358533

I'm confused. So you drove your car behind hers? You were going to follow her car all the way to her house?
>>
>>18358592
No, no driving was involved. We were both walking. There was an intersection where her flat was forward and my dorms were left.
>>
I've been dating my boyfriend for over 2 years and all of a sudden I started noticing his bad breath, crooked teeth, and balding and I feel less physically attracted to him. Why is this happening and when do I get over it? I never seemed to care before
>>
>>18358084
>Just get a job. Burger flipping.
That's akin to saying "just bee urself xd". What kind of job do you think I'm applying for? If I could get a job as burger flipper I wouldn't be bitching and moaning here.
>>
>>18358595

why didn't you just walk "with" her instead of following her?
>>
>>18358621
That's what I meant, English is not my first language.
>>
>>18358621
I'm pretty sure he meant "walk with" when he said following. How picky do you have to be?
>>
>>18357468
Femanons,
I'm doing internship at this place as a consultant - mathematician and the engineers in my division are rather hostile towards me, I have no one to talk to, except when it's strictly about work. So at lunch break due to my social need I just sit down next to this girl, smiling and talking to her. Is this too strange?
And she gave me this look (I'm not sure what it means), and doesn't seem responsive to my chatter. I believe I creeped her out. Last Friday after work she came to me and asked my phone number and wanted to know if I'm free this weekend (I said no). Do girls always act like this? she thought I was hitting on her?
What we talked about at lunch wasn't even flirty (it's actually mostly about what I do and what she does at work). Also, I don't want to bum her out too much and I still want someone to talk to ( let's just say my work is lonely, and I need an audience). Now she just texted asking me to go to this place with her, maybe I should just go? I don't have any friend in this city anyway.
>>
>>18358537
it's fine the way you have it, leave it like this. Normal towel's fine.
Don't you care about the condom thing, either way it should be fine
>>
>>18358647
Excellent, thanks a lot!
>>
>>18358598
you were in love (or 'under his spell' or whatever)
now you're ceasing to be, you want more from life
the case is over unless he improves himself
>>
>>18358598
>when do I get over it?
when you killed him and sold his organs at the black market.
>>
>>18358522
(just noticed I wrote cover instead of uncover in the first post, my bad)
>>
>>18358657
Isn't it wrong to ask for him to improve himself just so that I can be happier with how he looks?
>>
>>18358670
no, it's your holy right.
he has to try to make you happy (and vice versa of course)
it's how relationships should work
>>
Girls: do you sometimes not reply to a guy for hours even though you like him? Or is it a bretty clear signal of loss of interest?
I am probably worrying too much, am I?
>>
>>18358670
He is clearly in the wrong here, to be balding.
>>
>>18358624

Oh ok, I understand
>>
File: IMG_3262.png (57KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3262.png
57KB, 218x218px
>>18358678
Is it even possible to stop him from going bald? He's only 25
>>
>>18358688
Yes, you store his head in the freezer.
>>
File: foreskin.png (44KB, 500x166px) Image search: [Google]
foreskin.png
44KB, 500x166px
>>18358474
It hurts for the first time a little. The second time it is better. And after few years of fapping and toying with your dick it will feel natural.

If you are below 15, dont bother. Sooner or later via fapping it will get loose. If you are 15+, just be man and tug down all the way with very slow but firm grasp. It is easier after fap with flaccid one.

Pic related.
To apply condom, pull your skin down as much as you can, squeeze tip of condom (so no air is in the tip) and roll it over the penis.

Practice makes perfect.
>>
Does being muscular and dropdead handsome make up for being a bit of a low self esteem sperg?
>>
>>18358571

Girls?
>>
>>18358480
Just instal okcupid you autist or ask her to set you up with some girl from her friend circle.

>>18358533
She felt you were going for the sex and she didnt feel like it. Just ask her on new date and be persistent. Or use communication and ask her
>can i walk you home?
>will you invite me for a coffe?
>wanna watch netflix and chill?
>do i deserve kiss as a reward for nice date?
>have i mentioned i have ribbed for your pleasure (tm) condoms?

Be creative dude.

>>18358598
Welcome to after love phase where you slowly but surely start to hate your partner.

>>18358616
Sorry. If you arent qualified even for burger flipping, consider gaining education, forging new CV, moving to different location, asking your parents or friends for tips and help or beconing homeless.

In some locations it is bad to find job. Sometines you have to say fuck it, and look for job ib different country / city.

>>18358637
>engineers
I bet most of them are introverts. Pick one and keep talking to him. Ask him about various stuff until you find what interests him.

You sort of have to invade their personal space until they open a little to you.
>texted asking me to go somewhere with her
Buy condoms and go. She wants the D. With a bit of luck you will gain new gf. Have fun and just talk to her.

>>18358676
Yes, stop worrying and ask her on date.

>>18358715
>low self esteem sperg
/fit/ spotted. Spent less time at gym and more time talking to people and learning how to ignore your own insecurities.
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
Go read a book to gain brain gains.

>>18358571
That means she wants your D. Ask her on date or ghost her.
>>
>>18358751

>That means she wants your D. Ask her on date or ghost her

you think so? I mean, she knows that I don't want a girlfriend, and I've had personal issues in the past. She also knows I've never had a girlfriend before either. She's just a friend to me, I don't want to have sex with her. Plus she lives on the other side of the world. I'm not going to ghost her though, because we already have a trip planned out and paid for
>>
>>18358751
>Go read a book to gain brain gains
I'm already smart and like to read, you presumptive meanie
>>
>>18358321
please help guys

nobody has said anything since that happened, i need help. idfk what to say
>>
>>18358778

When she did the "OK" hand signal, you should have done the pointing hand symbol with "your V"
>>
>>18358778
You shouldn't do anything.
>>
>>18358774
Wow, you shared so much about your life with her? If she was in reach, she would try to date you no matter what. So the second guess is she is lonely and having fun talking to you.
>trip planned
Anon you have to buy condoms and remember that long distance relationships never works. After the trip if things will go ok consider moving there or her to you.

>>18358778
Disregard stupid emojis and ask her if she is free tommorow so you can ask her on date. How can you overthink texting? How are you even able to post on 4chan?

>>18358775
Sorry, but your initial post indicated otherwise. I think you couldnt make more stupid question even if you tried.

What do you even need help with?
>>
>>18358751
>If you arent qualified even for burger flipping
It's not a matter of qualification, it's a matter of no fucking jobs being available, thanks EU. At this point I'm even considering doing shitty jobs such as being a farmhand, and even finding those is challenging.
>consider gaining education
With what money? The only thing that matters is the piece of paper, not the actual skills, otherwise I'd have already found work either as translator or computer hardware technician.
>forging new CV
I'm pretty sure that's a felony.

>In some locations it is bad to find job. Sometines you have to say fuck it, and look for job ib different country / city.
You think I would be bitching and moaning here if I could afford to move?
>>
>>18358798
>Disregard stupid emojis and ask her if she is free tommorow so you can ask her on date. How can you overthink texting? How are you even able to post on 4chan?
how can you call me stupid when you evidently can't even read. we can't meet, we live too far away.
>>
>>18358805
>texting girl you cant even meet in person
>worrying this much over nothing
Anon, take your phone, disable it, eat sone ice cream, brush your teeth and go sleep.

>>18358804
>felony
No it is not. Anything is better than failure. Write there some experience in sales or whatever. A lot of people lie through CV and interview just to land the job. Worth a try.

Anyway where do you live? And do you have any prior experience? Education? And how many times you tried to apply for jobs yet?
>>
>>18358751
>I bet most of them are introverts
I wish you were right, I really do. But this is more like turf war in our R & D division. I'm the newest addition, and I do something theoretical, as a mere intern I actually have a say in their design (this is the decision of our boss), and I don't think highly of their work, so, complications.

Ok. I will hang out with the girl. If there's an opportunity for sex, I would take it. Can't have too much sex these days :))
>>
A fat girl will become hot if she loses weight, right? She is 5'1" and has a somewhat pretty face.
>>
>>18358818
>No it is not
Yes it is.

>Anyway where do you live?
One of the areas in europe that is suffering the most from the EU's "benign" and "benevolent" policies.

>And do you have any prior experience?
No.

>Education?
High school, specialized in accounting.

>And how many times you tried to apply for jobs yet?
I applied about 50 times in the span of two weeks, got a handful of calls and most if not all of them have been a waste of money and time. The best thing is employers expect you to have at the very least a year of prior experience even if you're applying for shitty jobs such as being a dishwasher.
>>
>>18358798
>What do you even need help with?
Not being a low self esteem sperg and/or finding women willing to put up with a work in progress, because he's handsome, smart, and strong
>>
>>18358896
Post face
>>
>>18358798

>Wow, you shared so much about your life with her? If she was in reach, she would try to date you no matter what. So the second guess is she is lonely and having fun talking to you.
>trip planned
Anon you have to buy condoms and remember that long distance relationships never works. After the trip if things will go ok consider moving there or her to you.

Yeah we've had personal talks. But I'm not going to date her, that won't happen. I'm not going to have sex wth her either
>>
Interested in opinions from both sides. What are some indirect actions or phrases that someone has said or done to you that made you realize they were interested in dating you? I don't mean things like asking them out on a date or kissing them, but something subtle (to what degree is debatable) that alerts your gut instinct.
>>
>>18359029
>holding eye contact that little bit too long
>saying 'let's get a fag' or similar, some reason to leave a group and be alone
>touching
>showing off in men
>>
>>18358676
There is often an assumption that mind games should be played. It may be a good sign desu bc she's putting in the effort of timing it to seem nonchalant.

Can I piggyback on this by asking the same thing of blokes?
>>
Do you hate whomever you're sleeping with the moment your orgasm is over?
>>
>>18358964
>no sex
You dont know how your brain will work when all your blood will be in your lower parts and she will start being super touchy. Better have condoms and not use them than dealing with aids and oregnancy later.

>>18359029
As a girl, all you need is to make eye contact with me and smile and repeat this few times. Powerful enough to throw most boys off balance so much they forget how to walk or talk properly.
>>
>>18358432
>(in high school a guy friend forced me to touch his dick, I cried and broke up with my bf the next day).
LOL

>>18358537
You can't pull it that far back, unless you have no frenulum.

>>18359068
Not at all.
>>
>>18359069

>You dont know how your brain will work when all your blood will be in your lower parts and she will start being super touchy.

what do you mean? I'm not going to allow her to be touching all over me. I've told her I don't want a girlfriend, she's aware.
>>
Bump >>18358896

>>18358946
I don't want to be doxxed.
>>
How do I notice if a girl likes me? I've been talking to this girl in my class which I really like. She jokes with me and sometimes she just randomly bumps into me. Also when we went to the school trip we hanged out with other friends. But at some point I went back becauuse I was too anxious to do something wronf, and then she came back to call me even if she was walking with her friends. But there are some days when we rarely talk to each other. So what sould I do?
Sorry for the long post anyway.
>>
>>18359077
I have tried to warn you.

All the signs are there.
>sharing deep personal level stuff
>you having no gf or sex experience
>probably she also has nobody around
>making trip together
>first time seeing in person
>texting daily to the point it annoys you
This is how you gain wife anon. It is like ripped from some bad romantic movie. It doesnt matter that you think you dont want gf. Or sex. Once you will see her in person, your secret dna sequence will set off and with high probability you will experience all emotional and physical stuff you didnt know it could exist.

So again, buy condoms before the trip. They are cheap, small, easy to hide and prevent you beconing father too soon. Lonely girls sometimes arent on BC, simply because there is no reason to.

Anyway have fun on your trip.

>>18358896
She will certainly improve. But forcing fat person to stop being fat doesnt work. She has to want it alone.

>>18359083
You ask her what is she doing on weekend. Then you ask her to trip to cinema zoo park dinner netflix and chill.

Girl which likes somebody will always make time for him. It is no rocket science. It is dating. And buy condoms :-)
>>
If a girl stares at me in the eyes during the whole coversation is a good sign or a bad one?
>>
>>18359100

>This is how you gain wife anon.

But I'm not into her... I like talking to her as a friend, and this trip should be pretty cool. But I'm not interested in her. Plus, girls are something I've written off. I don't have the energy to deal with sex or dating. I want to avoid it.
>>
>>18359112
I find it funny how the very idea of spending extra few bucks completely goes against your mind when it has only positives.

Anyway this post of yours shows more problems with your life than you probably wanted to share.
>written off
>energy to deal with
Stop overthinking and enjoy your future wife. That is if you manage to overcome the LDR. But you can still be dad. Buy condoms and stop fighting the nature.

>>18359111
That means she wants the D. Ask her for netflix and chill.
>>
>>18357695

Hi.

Different gender, similar story.
Was "creepy" (Didn't act like Chad guy, just had poor social skills and avoid eye contact because autism) but became somewhat attractive (Gained weight, no longer a skele, practised making small talk and eye contact, trying to fit in).
Girls have asked me if I'm gay because I didn't ask them out... that was a shock to the system, to be honest.

No idea on how to deal with it, so normally I just feign being oblivious.
I don't ask women out though... too much negative reinforcement from when I was younger. It's good that you don't want to be too cruel.

The best way to go about it is to just say "You're not really my type". If they are smart they'll go "Oh well, different strokes for different folks" and move on.
If they are not, and do not move on, feel free to be cruel, chances are it's a Chad-tier guy.
>>
This is more of a general question rather than an "ask opposite sex" question but I don't think it deserves a thread on its own, or whatever.

How do I get rid of these feelings or wanting to be a slave? I feel like that can't be healthy. It's gotten to the point where I can only orgasm if I fap to an elaborate fantasy involving slavery.
>>
>>18358084
>With your current attitude you will die alone.
>implying this is a bad thing
>>
>>18359127

>your future wife. That is if you manage to overcome the LDR. But you can still be dad. Buy condoms and stop fighting the nature.

Why do you really think this is going to happen? It's not.

1. We are not sleeping in the same room
2. I absolutely do not want to ever get married
3. I absolutely do not have the mental space for a girlfriend during these years. I have more important priorities
4. For reasons, a relationship with us anyways wouldn't work. We have different values.
5. I'm not going to have sex with her. I've had sex in the past and it was a bad experience, I don't want it again.
>>
>>18359137
You see it as a problem because it gets in the way of your love life? Or in a kantian moral sense?
>>
>>18359137
Get yourself into femdom, bdsm or pet play. With a bit of time and patience you can learn your partner to call you right names and order you around bed and both of you will love it.

It is called fetish and there is no cure for it. You can try no fap no porn for like a month to normalize your brain a little, but fetish will always remain. Embrace it and be happy.
https://yourbrainonporn.com/

>>18359144
Ok anon. Obviously you are triggered by this. Fine, keep telling yourself all of this. Dont buy condoms.

Just remember me when you will find yourself in tight spot deciding between going in raw and going in raw.

And girls are fun. They give you reason to live and motivation to be better version of yourself.
>>
>>18359156

The former. Earlier this year I had a chance to fuck (that doesn't happen very often) but I was unable to cum from intercourse, I had to fap to finish and I feel like porn has poisoned my mind or something.
>>
>>18359169
Hmm. I'm fain to say it doesn't matter if you don't cum from sex. For me at least, sex and orgasms are two completely unrelated activities. I've certainly never heard of anyone successfully altering their sexual predilections , and sex is kinda supposed to have some cognitive dissonance (in that on an evolutionary biological level, rape is pretty embedded in us, but our society fortunately [usually] allows for more egalitarian romantic relations)
>>
>>18359168

>Just remember me when you will find yourself in tight spot deciding between going in raw and going in raw.

Why are you so sure that this is going to happen?
>>
How do you guys feel about large areolas. I'm really insecure about mine. My bf really likes them, but I just can't help but feel weird about them. BTW I have never had a baby.
>>
>>18359198
>BTW I have never had a baby

wut
>>
>>18359198
How big? Avy Scott's are slightly big, but they are proportional to her tits, so I like them.
>>
>>18359198
You wouldn't believe how varied nipples are. Every woman I've been with has totally different ones and they're all great. I used to be a bit self conscious about mine bc they're not quite symmetrical, but then neither are my breasts but in the opposite direction, so it all evens out.
>>
>>18357690
>: What kind of guy do you look for/like?
Intellectual European looking types.
>what qualities
Intellect
kindness
compassion
Self awareness
introversion
introspection
'wisdom'
being well read
witty
> What about his job?
I literally couldn't care less. More important to me is that he's passionate about something. A guy could be working in a cafe to support an artistic passion, and I'd choose him over some soulless six figure businessman or Lawyer. Best job though would be an academic.
>>
File: majesty.png (475KB, 432x546px) Image search: [Google]
majesty.png
475KB, 432x546px
Ladies, what makes you feel feminine?
Guys, what makes you feel masculine?
>>
>>18359195
Because your story is really like from romantic movie. Because lonely guys do all stuff when given attention. Read my post again and maybe you will get it. And please dont tell me you wouldnt like sex with her.

>>18359198
They can get somewhat strange when they are as big as the boob itself. Still very cool.

Also boys cant properly rate boobs because all the blood are in lower body parts so brain cant compute at all.

Post pic so we can rate :-D
>>
>>18357771
>Do girls really hate cat calling or is it just a PC thing to be against it? What about the most mild catcalling if you can call it that, like a guy just calling a random girl pretty or just shouting something to let her know he notices her?
I really don't enjoy it, mild or otherwise. It's annoying, more than anything.
>>
>>18359214
chopping the fuck out of the goddamn wood
>>
Ladies, what good to a man's image can do one major act of bravery?
>>
>>18359214

Performing well at work, not only hitting my targets but going beyond, often trying to compete with others to do the most (despite hating the company I work for and the upper management).

I'll let you figure the gender out.
>>
>>18359233
I'm assuming you're a dude?

>>18359234
Depends on what the act was
>>
>>18359198
Pretty ugly.
>>
>>18359239
Telling me does not help me learn :c
>>
File: tfwtypo.jpg (37KB, 539x412px) Image search: [Google]
tfwtypo.jpg
37KB, 539x412px
>>18359246
Not telling me*
shit
>>
>>18359246
It's obviously a man.
>>
>>18359240
(both was me)
Sure I am.

my question was more theoretical in nature, so I don't have any actual story to tell, but I'd like to know your opinion on stuff like

-physically fighting somebody threatening/mocking her

-socially calling somebody out on their shit, risking own social status/ some possibilities in the process

-standing up to do something hard and challenging for her/just out of personal ambition

Things like this, mostly. Unless you know of some other meaningful category of bravery
>>
File: Obelisk.jpg (539KB, 843x768px) Image search: [Google]
Obelisk.jpg
539KB, 843x768px
Me and my girlfriend have an odd problem...or should I say...a NOD problem?

>Living together in semi-new apartment
>Been there about 3 months now
>Notice this sound from the bathroom
>Mainly happens when we interact with something
>Turning on lights or flushing the toilet
>Even opening the door sometimes does it
>Sounds like a laser charging up
>Sometimes it gets insanely loud
>Will sometimes even shake the room a little bit
>Sounds exactly like a NOD Obelisk charging up
>From those old Command and Conquer games

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTmWn4WktIg

Besides the ending part with the firing sound, it sounds exactly like this, we have no idea where it's coming from or what the fuck it is, we contacted the landlord and he said "Don't worry about it, it's nothing" but the sound is getting louder and louder with each passing day

What could it be?
>>
>>18359250

Ding ding ding.

I thought the whole trying to compete (despite a clear lack of reward for doing so) would have made it clear.

Also, how the fuck would working hard make a girl feel feminine?

Working up a sweat, putting effort into shit, it's masculine and macho. A girl isn't gonna feel feminine dripping with sweat rushing about.
>>
>>18359217

>And please dont tell me you wouldnt like sex with her

I honestly don't want to
>>
>>18359259
>physically fighting somebody threatening/mocking her
Doesn't improve your standing in my book. I don't want my guy to fight someone, it's stupid to get yourself in trouble over someone being stupid

>socially calling somebody out on their shit
I mean maybe? Still a weird situation where it's hard to imagine a scenario where I'd think higher of the guy for doing that

>Standing up to do something hard and challenging for her/just out of personal ambition
If you do it to be impressive to her, meh. If you do it because it's important to you, then that's actually impressive
>>
>>18359263
Being coy about your gender made me think you were a woman. An unusual woman, but a woman nonetheless
>>
>>18359262
what
>>
>>18359259
>-physically fighting somebody threatening/mocking her
I am not the person you're replying to, but I'd find that anachronistic and aggressive, and it'd be a mark against you for me.
>-socially calling somebody out on their shit, risking own social status/ some possibilities in the process
Better, I suppose. But eh.
>-standing up to do something hard and challenging for her/just out of personal ambition
Like what?
>>
does anyone know how to grow eyebrows? been on castor oil for the past 4 months now and still no luck.
>>
>>18359214
I'm a girl, and I go out of my way to feel feminine because it makes me feel weak and pathetic. Wearing dresses is okay, but being treated as submissive and nurturing exclusively is irritating. I like competition, doing well, being assertive and confident and decisive, taking risks etc.
>>
File: playedmyself.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
playedmyself.gif
2MB, 320x180px
Has anyone ever suppressed their libido for months/years? Did it go back to normal afterwards? I'm scared that I've permanently fucked my sex drive
>>
>>18359292
*I don't go out of my way
>>
>>18359292
Why does being feminine make you feel weak and pathetic?
>>
>>18359267
>>18359274

>>physically fighting
>trouble over someone being stupid
>anachronistic and aggressive
but what if he actually protected you from getting harmed?

>>18359274
>Like what?
dunno, surviving in the dangerous wilderness.
(as I said, i don't really have specific examples)

>>18359267
>hard to imagine a scenario
On this, I have one story

>me, involved in some student research team
>we have a new leader and he's infantile, irritating and disrespectful
>tries to flirt with the girls instead of doing his job
>won't let people do things their way
>diminishes people's efforts

>one girl has a lot of things to do, misses like two meetings, explains him she couldn't make it
>he starts talking behind her back, making fun of her
at this point it's already enough for me. He can treat me like shit, no real fucks given. But he started messing with somebody of my group

>the next meeting I call him out on this
>he tries to escape the conversation, but the others don't let him
>I confront him with all the bullshit
>some air gets cleaner

I was actually shaking during the confrontation. I went with it not knowing the actual views of the group, couldn't tell what was going to happen. In case I was wrong, I could face ostracism (as the one malcontent, etc.) and possibly be expelled from the project

how about it?
>>
>>18359299
>Why does being feminine make you feel weak and pathetic?
Because feminine traits, like submissiveness, sweetness, being nurturing, deference, vulnerability etc. are all fundamentally weak traits, in the most literal sense of the word weak.
Sure, some things like empathy and patience are good for a human to have, and I have those (or try to). But a lot of 'female' things make me feel like nothing but a pathetic little thing to be protected.
>>
>>18359308
>but what if he actually protected you from getting harmed?
Then protect me and that's it. No need to start wailing on the guy, even if you're angry. Leave the dumb fuck to be a dumb fuck

>In case I was wrong, I could face ostracism
That was the right thing to do, and that was brave. I'd think you were cool. Are you hoping the girl you defended is attracted to you because of this?
>>
>>18359308
>but what if he actually protected you from getting harmed?
I have my own martial arts training, and don't put myself in stupid situations. It would be nice I suppose, but it wouldn't mean I throw myself at you. I'd be grateful but not more attracted to you.
>>
How do I know its time to break up? I'm starting to think the only thing I like about her is our history.

She's not driven to succeed at her work, she's not a good homemaker (being sloppy and a bad cook), she's not positive, she very dependent on me (which is fine, but too much), she's not a great looker (not a big deal but added to everything else ...), she doesn't inspire me to be a better person and she has the same problems she's had since we started dating 2 years ago it feels like she's trapped. But she's super sweet, super into me and we get along very well.
>>
>>18359313
What else do you do to make you feel good about yourself? I guess empowered would be a better word in your case
>>
>>18359326
Have you tried talking to her about some of the things that bother you?
>>
>>18359214
I feel manly whenever I push my body's limits, listen to rock n roll, drink whiskey, shoot guns, play football, and make out. You know, the usual standard stuff
>>
>>18359328
Like I said, I do typically masculine things like achieving professional and artistic success, striving to better myself etc.
>>
>>18359313
You're looking at it all wrong. Just because a female has those traits doesn't make them worthless. Point of fact, a man isn't much without a woman. It'd be like driving a car without a steering wheel.
>>
>>18359332
Why make out instead of actual fucking?

>>18359334
What about things that make you feel attractive?
>>
>Ask a girl out
>She says sure, and that she'll text me
>She dosen't text me
My guess is she's politely declining, which is totally fine.
Is the proper thing to do pretend I never asked, or would that seem petty?
She's a great girl and I'd like to continue having friendly conversation with her. But christ it's gonna be awkward Tuesday
>>
>>18359338
>You're looking at it all wrong. Just because a female has those traits doesn't make them worthless. Point of fact, a man isn't much without a woman. It'd be like driving a car without a steering wheel.
I never said worthless. I said weak and pathetic. There's a difference. It makes me deeply uncomfortable.
>What about things that make you feel attractive?
I don't really feel an urge to be attractive for being attractive's sake. I don't mind clothing etc. and am not abysmal at makeup or anything, but I feel most attractive naked and none of that is about being feminine or masculine.
>>
>>18359339
Sorry forgot to reply >>18359342
>>
>>18359321
>Are you hoping the girl you defended is attracted to you because of this?
not her, actually. I just wonder if it's likely the rest of the group (like, seven girls total) thinks better of me. And if they possibly tell the story further.

Because, I guess, if someone simply hears the story told, they can still grant me some points because of that?

(of course it's not like I think this to be a titanic achievement and stuff. But I'm interested in knowing this all to know, whether I should throw myself in such situations later on)

>>18359325
oh, I see.
And what if you had to protect your partner at some point? would you think less of him after that?
>>
>>18359342
That's an interesting perspective. I think my boyfriend would like to see me be more feminine, but lots of feminine things make me feel specifically unattractive, so I'm kind of at a loss
>>
>>18359330
Yes, some have gone better than others

>spent a few hours improving her resume, she got frustrated and signaled for me to stop. still complains about her job. I helped get her a promotion, but she still hates her job but isnt really looking for a new one.
>asked her to get better at cooking, she just said I dont really know how to cook ... :). I'm a pretty good at cooking so I offered to teach her but she's only really interested in Mexican dishes which I dont really enjoy
>she independently decided to lose weight, which is great, but as I said her looks are fine and I'm not too concerned
>I asked her to try and solve her problems on her own and that's started a bit but she hasn't really put any effort into the big problems in her life and I cant be her parent
>I asked her to support me more but when I got my heart checked out, she started crying and made it about her. I needed comfort at the time and I ended up comforting her instead.

I feel like if she was any of (inspirational, passionate career woman, homemaker or fantastic looker), I'd be happy but she's none of them.
>>
Why does this girl keep texting me even if I haven't responded to her original text.
>>
>>18359346
You should do the right thing because it's the right thing to do, not because it'll potentially boost people's opinions of you.
>>
>>18359346
>And what if you had to protect your partner at some point?
Then I do?
> would you think less of him after that?
No. Not at all.
>>
>>18359348
Well, maybe you could try lingerie? That's pretty feminine but even I like it.
>>
Closely dating a girl for months now. Up until late in the night we stay in touch. She says she's going to bed. I tell her goodnight. She tells me goodnight. But for her it's not a goodnight, as she'll continue texting others for another hour or so while I gullibly believe we're each other's last person we speak to for the day.

Should I feel as bummed by this as I am? I'm already not the most desireable guy and I know I'm just one of many, many others with nothing to make me stand out. This isn't helping.
>>
File: tumblr_n5tpchFrog1rfngx5o1_250.png (139KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5tpchFrog1rfngx5o1_250.png
139KB, 250x272px
>>18359313
This is really curious to me, and honestly not something I've ever thought much about (despite I guess being prominent nowadays with the whole Tumblr gender confuson bullshit.)
Not so much your point of view, but the way that people define themselves based on their gender; and traits that they think they should have; or traits that they believe must co-exist.

I consider myself excessively feminine and I couldn't explain why. I enjoy an extremely feminine aesthetic, am generally 'gentle' and 'graceful' but am by no means submissive in personality and have never thought of myself as vulnerable or needing protection. I'm the first to jump to fists if the situation arises and enjoy sharing a joint around calling my friends shitcunts, all while wearing those pretty dresses and making sure my knees are closed.*
I guess it's possible that it IS that dominant personality that let's me embrace the stuff I like without second-guessing it?

It's worth noting that I'm one of those fun "Is it child abuse?" situations where I grew up with virtually no human contact for 18 years. It's really interesting for me to look at how other people view themselves and wonder how their interactions growing up have formed those views.

>*There is definitely no feeling of 'Not like the other girls!' here. I love my female friends, all over the spectrum from super girly to butch af.

>**Sorry, this turned into a weird stream of thought.
>>
>>18359348
What feminine things in particular? Femininity is beautiful, I dont know why the fairer sex would reject their gender.
>>
>>18359356
I like matching bras and underwear, but I don't know if I want to spend the money on a fancy lingerie set. I'd probably feel the same in it as I do when I'm in a dress

>>18359351
Because she probably likes you

>>18359350
I get that you're frustrated that she's not super motivated and doesn't really try to improve her situation yet complains about it, but I also don't know if that's what you should be doing. Like you said yourself, you aren't her parent. When I complain about stuff, I'm usually not looking for a solution, I just want my partner to acknowledge that I'm struggling and say something like "that sucks". Then I get through the pity party and move on with my life.

As for the other stuff, like you needing comfort and her turning it into something about her, try talking to her about how you felt about all of that. Try telling her that you really needed her support, and that you feel like you didn't really get it
>>
>>18359352
yes, of course. And I do it because of said reason.
Yet there is this gray zone, in which there may be happening thing, that don't really involve me. In such case I'd have to mess with some other people's affairs.

Also, there are more ways of resolving things. For example, in my story I could try to talk to that guy in person, keeping it quite, hoping for him to understand and start acting properly. And it would be safer for me.

So it's less the matter of what I do and more of how I do it.

So is this kind of bravery still meh to you?
>>
>>18359362
I reject femininity because it makes me feel weak, as I said above. Beauty is not the be all and end all of life. I can dress well and am in great shape, but it's not about being feminine but about being attractive and healthy.

Honestly I think it's kind of sad that human qualities are put into boxes of 'masculine' or 'feminine'. I mostly dismiss a lot of feminine values, I do believe that things like empathy are good for ALL humans to have.
>>
>>18359362
Because I don't want to just be 'the fairer sex' forever. I'd rather be successful and talented than a pretty trophy wife.
>>
>>18359362
I hate dresses and skirts. I hate high heels. I like makeup but I'm bad at it and it just makes me feel even more self conscious. I like looking at jewelry, but as soon as I put it on it bothers me and I feel self conscious. I hate wearing my hair up, and I hate acting feminine because it doesn't feel natural, so then I just feel like an awkward imposter.

But the bf wants to fuck me in a dress or skirt, so I'm going to bite the bullet at some point. I'm just sad that he's probably going to be disappointed in the experience purely from how awkward and unladylike I am even when wearing those
>>
>>18359363
Keyword is probably. Its hard to tell because I feel like she does this kinda stuff to every guy.
>>
>>18359373
It all just takes practice girl. I was >>18359292
But even I acknowledge that knowing how to dress and look good is an advantage. I don't get some high off of looking good, but it is much better to get men to pay attention to you. It's sad, but true. You don't have to enjoy it overtly to see the advantage and be okay at it.
>>
>>18359373
Whew. Sounds a lot more like some serious self esteem issues than problems with feminine things in general.
>>
>>18359364
>So this kind of bravery still meh to you?

Yeah it's not the most potent kind (even though I'm not sure what is the most potent kind to me) just because it's hard to prove that you're doing it because it's right and not doing it because you want someone somewhere to think more highly of you because of it. Like people who announce that they gave some money to a homeless guy
>>
>>18359378
Why do you feel that way?

>>18359382
I mean I feel like I look good wearing certain things. It's just never, ever been a dress or skirt, or when I had my hair up. I feel like part of the appeal of a woman in a dress is the heels and walking and moving gracefully. I have zero comfort being in a dress and I feel like it's painfully obvious

>>18359383
Let's just take this one baby step at a time
>>
>>18359394
>. I feel like part of the appeal of a woman in a dress is the heels and walking and moving gracefully.
Just practice it.
>>
>>18359385
well, I believe that i a girl is already interested in me, she'll be likely to account the better possible explanations to my deeds.

So what do you value the most?
>>
>>18359396
Is it just that wearing heels all day will make me start walking more gracefully, or is there a specific way I need to practice?
>>
>>18359369
>>18359366
I suspect you and I have different definitions of 'feminine.' It sounds that you link femininity with weakness, a lack of talent or dependence on men. I dont think so. The most feminine woman I know was ambitious, smart, cunning, talented and independent. She was beautiful.

I think the same problem can happen to men when they link 'masculinity' with repressed emotions, aggressiveness, and cruelty. I know someone who thinks he needs those traits to be masculine. He lives his life bitter and sad because he tries to reject his gender.

>>18359373
I think you have a self-esteem problem.
>>
>>18359404
Start with low ones, then work your way up.
>>
>>18359406
>The most feminine woman I know was ambitious, smart, cunning, talented and independent
These traits are usually seen as 'masculine' though. What on earth is your definition? Is it a purely physical one? Because that's an entirely different thing.
>>
>>18359363
>I get that you're frustrated that she's not super motivated and doesn't really try to improve her situation yet complains about it
>Try telling her that you really needed her support, and that you feel like you didn't really get it
Thank you. Could you help me some more by answering my original question? When do I know it is time to give up on her?
>>
>>18359394
She has a few guys where she can sleep with at any given time, people I know too. Shes kind of a hoe. We've done stuff together but never fucked and she knows I'm basically in love with her. I feel like she does this to me (flirting, always asking me to hang, lots of attention, double and triple texts, etc.) so she has someone to always be there for her, you know? She wants me to be that shoulder to cry on or whatever. I dont know she's seems to be very manipulative or I could be over thinking it.
>>
>>18359214
I feel feminine when I'm with a man, because of the contrast. By myself, I don't think I feel that feminine, I'm just me.
>>
>>18359402
>So what do you value the most?
Are we still talking about bravery, or has this expanded to other traits?

>>18359406
Is there a way that I can become more feminine while saving that problem for later?

>>18359409
That sounds reasonable. Any other tips?
>>
>>18359427
it expanded, I believe you told me enough about bravery
>>
Men:
Do you prefer really girly girls with 'feminine' interests and appearances?
I'm not like that at all, I believe the most accurate word would be gamine (like Twiggy in pic related, or Audrey Hepburn or something). I also don't really like 'girly' things like hair and makeup and craft etc. I prefer playing music, reading, sport, video games, etc.
>>
File: 66070842c92fd0df3e271148e2f31182.jpg (489KB, 800x1054px) Image search: [Google]
66070842c92fd0df3e271148e2f31182.jpg
489KB, 800x1054px
>>18359437
Forgot to add the picture
>>
testing
>>
>>18359413
>These traits are usually seen as 'masculine' though
Not at all. Picture a king and his queen. The queen is ambitions - she wants the only best for her people and her king. She is smart and cunning - she uses her knowledge to gain influence inside the royal court and learn the workings of enemy diplomats. She is a talented speaker and has skill at anything she wants to learn. She is independent - when her husband dies, she is ready to take the mantle of the country, if need be. And of course, she is the picture of femininity.
>>
>>18359414
If you aren't willing to work on the issues, and/or if she's not willing to work on it, then it's time to give up. As long as both are willing to try and improve the relationship, there's a chance.

>>18359419
You may be overthinking it. Not every woman is manipulative and only out for herself. Do you know if she's actually interesting in those "few guys where she can sleep with at any given time"?

>>18359421
Is there anything you do to make yourself feel attractive? Not necessarily feminine but just attractive?

>>18359431
I really like guys that take time to understand me. That's been a sensitive issue for me, so it always means a lot when a guy wants to peek into my weird world. Being kind is great, being funny is great, but being understanding and interested in what I think is amazing
>>
>>18359451
Ignore him.
>>
>>18359451
What do you think will happen if you punch him? What do you think will happen if you don't?
>>
>>18359447
The queen is still submissive to her husband, and 'wanting the best' for someone else is NOT ambition in the personal sense. It's a support role. That is not intelligence as I would use it. I use intelligence to use intellect. She is not ABLE to learn much as the queen. And that is not independence. Mostly the kingship goes to the son or male relative. You seem to have a very weak grasp of history.
Your definition of intelligence, ambition, and independence is not exactly any of those things, and your analogy is deeply flawed in terms of historical context.
It still relegates women to being the sidekick to a man, and having ambition for someone else, intelligence to further someone else, etc. is very much something I'm against for myself.

So, basically your definition of femininity does match my own and it's still something I would hate to be.
>>
>>18359466
>The queen is still submissive to her husband
I never said that, you inserted it. You are falling back on your own, negative definition.
>and 'wanting the best' for someone else is NOT ambition in the personal sense
It is. The king is ambitions as well - he wants the best for his queen and his people. The king and queen are a pair. Their ambition is shared.
>It still relegates women to being the sidekick to a man. and having ambition for someone else, intelligence to further someone else
Wrong. Again, you are inserting your own beliefs. The king and queen are a pair. Their goals are aligned.

You seem rather combative and angry. I wouldn't describe your demeanor are masculine or feminine - just full of negative emotions I dont want to spend time with.
>>
>>18359437
I like them all. In fact, if you're ok with some survival stuff, it would be a huge, huge plus for you. Just don't talk to me about cars or sports and I'm fine.
>>
>>18359483
You just lack a basic knowledge of how most monarchies work. I don't deal well with historical inacuracies and the analogy lends itself to the 'insertions' I did. Perhaps try a different one.
>>
>>18359339
I like foreplay
>>
>>18359486
You just need to identify your thought pattern as "I refuse to be a woman because being a woman means I need to be weak." Instead, focus on the positive aspects of femininity and take those for yourself while leaving behind the rest.

I just watched a comedy show by someone in a similar situation. He's a Muslim Indian-American, and he's rather disgusted by some of his parent's traditions (for example his family's hatred towards Hindus). For a long time, this led him to reject his heritage and feel lost in the world. However, he started to realize (and convince his family) that he is allowed to reject the bad traditions of his past and keep the positive ones. He is now a proud Indian, married to a Hindu wife and is very happy with himself, his culture, and his family.
>>
>>18359507
Did you read anything of what I said? I specified that I think values like patience and empathy are good and try to cultivate that. However, I don't value most of 'femininity' and refuse to take up that mantle. Most of the values are weak, in the literal sense. What is wrong with rejecting that?
>>
>>18359524
I suppose we agree then. I must have got confused by this comment
> I reject femininity because it makes me feel weak, as I said above. (>>18359366)
which is a very negative view to have. If you feel happy as who you are and can focus on the positive, you will go far.
>>
>>18359359
>nothing
Pretty bumming too, /adv/.
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.