[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm afraid I will be the only short guy while all the women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (42KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
42KB, 480x360px
I'm afraid I will be the only short guy while all the women are way taller and probably older too.
Im 21 and 5'4 or 5'5 not sure. I look like a teenager. I live at home still.
>>
if you ever manage to get a girl to dance with you a bigger dude with arm tattoos will push you out of the way and take your girl
>>
>>18356679
Lmao well how will manlet self get laid? I havent had sex in a year and i got lucky on a dating app. Lately ive tried all of them and nothing :(
>>
Get a job, some skills, and a hobby and things will sort themselves out. Relax, you've got loads of time and it'll all be better if you don't spend that time worrying.
>>
>>18356685
I have a job (retail :( ) and im very still novice at my hobbies/skills
>>
>>18356699
You're on the right track then. Move to better jobs, get a bit of education if you can, and keep up the good work with the skills and hobbies. I've been where you are. It gets better, just don't worry so much.
>>
>>18356712
Theirs guys at my level and dont struggle witb girls. Why is it so hard for my short ass?
>>
>>18356712
You're in a band or something? Why you mentioning hobbies & skills?
>>
>>18356737
>>18356742
Maybe you are spending too much time dwelling on other people's lives and not living your own. Shortness harms your chances as a guy but it's not at all the only thing people care about and it can be worked around. People can read jealousy and resentment and it makes you less approachable. I talk about hobbies and skill because even something as mundane as gardening if done at a journeyman's level can be enough to start conversation, meet, and impress people. Skills and hobbies make you a more interesting and developed person and overall just make your life better in all aspects, even with women.
>>
>>18356805
I don't have resentment towards women. Im also tired of my cousins shitting on me for being single. Tired of my bitch cousin saying I'm probably gay. Tired of uncles asking me if I have a girlfriend. What am I supposed to say? I've only fucked one girl in my life by sheer luck and now no one wont even let me take em out on a date. Fml
>>
>>18356835
Resentment towards people doing better with women or how people view you.

Live your life. Ignore the people who are bringing you down. You still have loads of time. The problem with your cousin isn't that you aren't dating, it's that your cousin is rude. Your Uncle might just worry about you. Who knows.
>>
>>18356842
Well what bout this desire to date and the multiple boners a day? Just ignore it all and live life huh >_>
>>
>>18356889
Date your hand for a while until something better shows up. Try a bit of online dating in the meantime.
>>
>>18356899
Ive tried tinder, blender, POF, okcupid and etc. Im alright looking. I should have aversge or cute girls. Not shooting for 8s or above.
>>
Damn
>>
>>18356662
damn dude. I'm sorry man, sometimes I feel too short at 5'10"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.