[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People who've had an unplanned pregnancy (or impregnated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: how.jpg (46KB, 507x337px) Image search: [Google]
how.jpg
46KB, 507x337px
People who've had an unplanned pregnancy (or impregnated someone unplanned) how did it happen? Not being judgemental, just curious as to how it goes wrong. I'm surprised that around half of pregnancies in the UK are unplanned. Birth control doesn't seem that hard to me? khv though.
>>
>birth control isn't 100% effective, even if you use it correctly
>most people don't use birth control effectively
>some people are dumb and risk it
>others are dumb and rely on the pull out method (inb4 "it works!" - see the first two points)
>there are also myths that people believe like "a girl can't get pregnant on her period"

Unless one partner is sterile, there is always a chance that sex will end in pregnancy
>>
>>18356274
Follow up:
why do people consistently choose the less reliable methods like condoms and the pill? IUD and implant are 99%+ reliable, realistically impossible to get pregnant if they're inserted correctly.
>>
>>18356281
Because of things like accessibility, cost and side effects.
>>
>>18356281
>>18356284
Oh, and condoms are the only form of birth control that prevent STDs. Unless you're in a committed relationship, you'd be a moron to not use condoms.
>>
>>18356281
I chose an IUD and I still got pregnant. There's still a failure rate with those, too. it's low, but always there.

Also the reason people tend to use the pill and condoms is that they're cheaper in the short term (though not the long term), and there's also not a lot of info about alternatives unless you had a good sex education and know what to look for.

Long-term birth control is wonderful, but also not always feasible, especially if you're not in a committed relationship.
>>
>>18356274
the pull out method works, there are couples that have done this for years and no problems.
>>
>>18356327
Can you not read?
>>
we were hopped up on drugs and honeymoon phase and decided the hell with condoms we wanted a kid together, so after having sex for a good 20 times with condoms, we went on a frenzy for a week probably fucking 50 times, all full loads inside her

now ive got a 5 month old baby boy
>>
>>18356264
My gf tried to get an IUD. It caused complications and had to be removed through emergency surgery. Used the pill and she got knocked up.
>>
>>18356281
I know this is a bad reason, but the idea of a foreign object lodged in my body being shifted around and maybe causing a reaction scares the shit out of me. I don't even like tampons, I don't understand why everybody says you can't feel it, I still get skeeved at anything piercing my skin or getting stuck inside somehow.
>>
>>18356327
Ever heard of pre cum anon?
>>
>having casual sex
>>
>>18356264

i've been on the pill for 4 years using it every day as prescribed. no pregnancy or anything despite being came in probably 20+ times within the last 4 years
>>
>>18356746
No, you're just going to have a lot of babies.
>>
>>18356626
Pre cum doesn't contain sperm.
>>
>>18356781
*assuming you've urinated since your last ejaculation
>>
>>18356387
Congrats anon, are you happy?
Though that is more of a planned pregnancy really
>>
>>18356735
>20+ times
That's not a lot in four years though
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.