[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I not cum so fast? It's to the point where I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1488993839447.jpg (47KB, 640x617px) Image search: [Google]
1488993839447.jpg
47KB, 640x617px
How do I not cum so fast? It's to the point where I don't want to have sex with my girlfriend because I don't want to cum quickly. What do I do
>>
>>18356149
communicate with your partner? if you haven't figured that out your relationship is destined to fail.
>>
>>18356149
Cum before you have sex anon.
The second load comes slower tgen the first.
>>
>>18356149
Foreplay. Loads and loads of foreplay. Give her an orgasm or two by hand or mouth before you even think about climbing aboard.

This will serve two purposes - even if you do come quickly you will not have cheated her, and knowing you won't cheat her may relax you so you don't come so quickly.
>>
>>18356263
This, also prolong the foreplay, cumming twice or thrice per session can help you to build endurance, or fuck you up making you feel nothing the first time you cum.
>>
>>18356149
Take effexor for depression from coming to fast. Common side effect is not being able to cum.
>>
>>18356365
lol. I'm already on antidepressants and they don't affect my sex drive
>>18356320
thanks anon, this is a good philosophy
>>
Can't she make you cum first and then you have foreplay, and then the real fuck?
>>
why is cumming auickly such an issue to you?
my bf cums very fast every time (yes, even the third round...) but i don't see any problem with that.
>>
>>18357438
It's not about the girl though
It's an ego thing men have
>>
I do multiplication in my head.
2x2, 4x2, 8x2. So on and so on.
I have her ride me until she cums and if we cum together then she loves it but if not I just finish when I get on top of her.
>>
File: 1495012373674.gif (273KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1495012373674.gif
273KB, 375x375px
>>18356149
when ur about to bust , pull out for fucks sake. kiss her lips, her body, give her some head until ur stamina levels out. usually when u do this a couple times ur blue balls set in and u pretty much are set until u focus on busting also ur partner will still be moist from the foreplay.
>>
It takes me for fucking ever to cum.
>>
how do i cum faster? an hour is a long time to be thrusting. maybe the trick is finding a woman that gets into it herself and will do some of the work.

OP if you feel like you're going to cum too soon, pull out and go back to eating her out or fingering her, or slow way down and play find the g spot.
>>
>>18358086
do you get cramps right in the back of your right leg right where it meets your ass too? always the same spot.
>>
>>18357438
>>18357450
I mean for a lot of guys its exactly about the girl. it makes me feel good that I last a long time and can make the woman I'm with feel good because of that.

granted that's based on one sexual partner, though I assume multiple orgasms are not a thing just she does. or did. so maybe a little bit of ego but when I found out I was good at sex I was happy cause it was about fucking her silly.

been awhile though, hope I haven't lost it.
>>
wait OP you use condoms and still come fast? what brand are you using that feels so good?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.