[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you pick up con girls? I keep hearing about how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 8E5411cL[1].jpg (144KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
8E5411cL[1].jpg
144KB, 800x800px
How do you pick up con girls?

I keep hearing about how easy cosplayers are.
>>
The same way you would pick up any girl.

If you can't go up to a girl at a party or concert and get her number after flirting with her you're hopeless. This should be second nature to you by age 18.
>>
>>18355756
>have money
>be good looking
>Ado your own cosplay, bonus pts if it's a related cosplay, i.e. Kirito talking to an Asuna cosplayer
>have your own room to go back to
>alcohol/drugs

Go to the nightly dances or raves, usually girls are easier to approach there than any other time.
>>
If you lack the social skills to pick up a girl in any other situation, you're not going to be able to do it at cons.

Also if you're ugly there's no point. Just because a girl is easier doesn't mean that she doesn't have standards.
>>
>>18355756
>How do you pick up con girls?

Dude, the standards have been raised. A lot.

More normies are going to these thing. Meaning a lot more hot chicks AND at the same time there's an ugly duckling situation going at cons, as in actual geek girls who became hot later have attention from normie dudes.
>>
I dunno, OP. I asked out a female Jughead last con, but she had a boyfriend.

Kinda cringe how I did it. "I would love to buy you a big plate of hamburgers and watch you eat them all. We should go down to the diner sometime."
>>
>>18355842
Then why are cons considered easier to pick up girls than clubs?
>>
>>18355949
Who says they are?
>>
>>18355756
Why would you even want to pick up con girls? They're disgusting
>>
>>18355960
Because he's desperate and at the point where diseased pussy is better than no pussy. But he's also a cheap ass so he's not paying for a hooker.
>>
Ugh...
>Immature
>Constantly seeking attention by dressing like a cartoon whore.
>Constant whoring online of pictures garnering extreme attention from every swinging dick.

How about this...get a regular girl and just order a costume from amazon.com that she can wear when you fuck her. My advice would be the batgirl, plastic suit. Look up Michelle Pfipher or Halle Berry batgirl.
>>
File: IMG_0048.jpg (376KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0048.jpg
376KB, 1536x2048px
>>18355960
I. CALL. BULLSHIT
>>
>>18355977
One on left.

"I notice you have nipple rings. Can I be the one to rule them all? Or should I just take you straight to mount doom and make you scream for Mordor?"

One on the right

"Are you a chicken farmer? Because your raising my cock".

So easy.
>>
>>18355960
Cos>>18355856
>More normies are going to these thing. Meaning a lot more hot chicks....
>>
>>18355954
People who pick up girls at cons.
>>
I'm always hesitant to hit on girls who are wearing revealing clothing (including Con girls who choose the skimpier costumes), because I feel like they are going to think, "this guy is a pig, he's only hitting on me because he's a horndog." I hit on chicks all the time, but just when they are wearing more clothing, in order to show I'm interested in getting to know them and care about more than tits and ass (even if you being attractive is what made me approach you, I still wanna see if you're a person I could connect with).

I realize this is a really stupid worry of mine... like, why wear clothes if you don't want anybody to like how you look in your clothes?
I'm not doing the "if she dresses skimpy that means she wants sex" thing, it of course doesn't necessarily mean that; but there's a difference between thinking sexy clothing automatically equals consent, and thinking that sexy clothing at least indicates that she is comfortable with people seeing her how she is dressed, and should be no more uncomfortable with advances than when she is wearing outfits that cover more.
>>
>>18355938
Wtf this is gold lol
>>
File: IMG_8271.jpg (203KB, 953x953px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8271.jpg
203KB, 953x953px
>>18355972
This

I dated a "con girl", although she was hot, holy shit was she an annoying attention whore!

Just get a regular non-geeky girl from a house party or social event.
>>
File: laughinggirls.jpg (109KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
laughinggirls.jpg
109KB, 507x338px
>>18356326
>care about more than tits and ass
>>
>>18355963
>>18355960
>>18355842
>>18355818
>Op asks question related to women
>all the lonely fags come out of the woodwork and start projecting

never change /adv/
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.