[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

My LDR boyfriend left me last night. I feel terrible, and will for a fair while, considering he was my first.
I'd visited him twice, and felt like I lost him after the first trip, but I kept going to see if he would want to stay in the relationship without saying anything. I miss him, and I just don't know what to do anymore. Most of my daily routine was centered around him, and I'm just missing a huge part of my life right now. We'd known each other two and a half years, and by his account, up until last night, it was going well. I'd been trying to move to the states to live with him for most of the relationship, and early on he pointed out that he might be able to help, but never did anything about it, and refused to help me get there at all. He ended up leaving me because he'd decided that it'd gone on too long, and he wouldn't forgive me for trying to apply for asylum so I could live there, since everything else I could and did try failed.
Guys, what do I do from now? I'm alone.
>>
>>18354788
find a local man who'll love you instead of this grass is greener b/s
>>
>>18354791
I see what you're saying, but I didn't go looking for a relationship when he found me
>>
I lost my virginity to a girl in a LDR. We were really compatible, but it was a very complicated relationship from the start. After she left I was depressed in the worst way; I just wanted the Earth to consume me, I'd lay in the grass at a park far away from home. Lost 5 years of my life dwelling on it till I decided to get a prescription for an antidepressant (it was the only thing that truly helped).

Time heals though, the problem is, that time is also very unforgiving to your body, so eventually you gotta move on if you plan to live at all. But don't take my statement as a command to be desperate either. In fact, now that you're depressed, this is the very worst time to be desperate and look for someone new.
>>
>>18354788
Fill the void by going out and meeting people. It'll do wonders
>>
Guys, I uh
He just got back on, and we asked each other at the same time if we'd like to continue, at the very least, knowing each other
These ones are tears of happiness
>>
>>18354885
good luck
>>
>>18354950
Thanks man. We're currently talking.
For the moment I'm just glad we still want to both be in each others lives. I'm hurt from earlier, but maybe one day we might work on rebuilding. But for now, I'm happy
>>
>>18354788
>i am alone
We are all alone femanon.
Just go date local dudes. Try okcupid for instance or social events. Good luck and never evet fall for LDR ever again.

And it looks like the dude used cum and dump tactic. Young stupid girls fall for it all the time.
>>
>>18354974
nah, just anon.
In the event that he and I don't make up over time, I'm not going to look for anything. I don't want to feel that shit again. We'd met twice, I saved up to visit him, so it looked like it was going great to me, but I guess I just couldn't see it.
>>
>>18355008
I'm in a kinda similar situation but I'd still love to be in a relationship with someone who really appreciates me and in fact, that's the only thing keeps me going. I also lost all my motivation in life and it's been like this for a month. We're both hurt, but don't let that stop you from loving someone if you feel it's the one. (although neither of us will believe there is going be a one other than the one we met)

Don't give up OP.
>>
>>18355061
I'm not going to, and you shouldn't either mate.
>>
>all these people telling op to find someone else

This is why we have social autists going
>TFW NOBODY LOVES ME
>SUICIDE!?!?

the only good advice for OP is
Grow up
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.