[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long Distance Relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Long story short I think I fucked up a tad.

A long time ago I met a girl playing minecraft and our friendship has grown over the last 6 or 7 years we've known each other. ~5 months ago we decided to make it a long distance relationship, in two months she's coming to visit me for two months then I might go see her in america. The issue is there's things that i've told her about me years ago that just aren't true and I'm not sure if I should come clean about them or risk her finding out that these little things aren't true. I want to know what you think I should do.

The reason I lied about some things is that I never thought I'd have a lasting relationship with this person and was trying to sound cool but ultimately i'm completely autistic and didn't think ahead.
>>
>>18354440
Have you seen her? Do you know if she's a girl or a """"""""""""""girl"""""""""""""""". Has she seen you? What lies did you tell her?
>>
>>18354445
We have regular skype sex, if that's even really a thing, but I'm very sure she is.
>>
>>18354445
For the lies I told her I was born in russia i dont fucking know why its just that i speak a little bit of russian from my classes, and most of my background story is completely false
>>
are the lies stuff that would come up in everyday conversation? will the people around you blow your cover? if not, say nothing. if yes, come clean with her. tell her you were being young and stupid and you just wanted to seem cool. she'll probably understand.
>>
>>18354451
>We have regular skype sex, if that's even really a thing, but I'm very sure she is.
?
What is that? Like *sucks duck*? or is this on cam
>>
>>18354459
She'll meet my parents, brothers, sisters, and all friends when she comes down, she's probably going to one day ask why we don't have russian accents or why we don't look like slavs or something dumb. I think it will probably come up in conversation after a while, and if im completely honest im sure this isn't just a short relationship so I think I need to find a way to bring it up without causing problems
>>
>>18354464
Have a cheeky fap while watching each other, cam
>>
>>18354440
tell her right now (and I mean right now, you should probably have told her ~5 months ago honestly). she's gonna figure it out anyways. at least if you tell her and apologize you have a chance of your relationship not getting completely fucking ruined
>>
>>18354526
Shes drunk RN at her friends house, I don't think now's the best time. How should I say it?
>>
>>18354535

apologize about lying, tell her the truth, make it obvious to her that you don't plan to lie to her about it again. hope that after she spends a few days being mad 7 years of friendship and you coming clean will be enough to save your relationship

honestly i was in a similar situation (though I told the truth within the first 2 weeks). forgave me after a few days to come to terms with it
>>
>>18354546
Alright, I'll give her a call when she's home.
Pretty scared to do it, but it needs to be done.

Thanks, I really appreciate the help.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.