[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ I need help I met this girl on tinder, didn't think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1342741391844.jpg (128KB, 493x700px) Image search: [Google]
1342741391844.jpg
128KB, 493x700px
/adv/ I need help
I met this girl on tinder, didn't think anything of it, thought I was going to get laid. Its taken off. Shes talking like how every other girl I've gotten serious with talks. She sends goodmornings, and I even fall asleep on the phone with her for her. I stayed up one night, muted when I took dabs to ease boredom, and honestly this woman falls asleep, sets her phone down, and doesn't hang up until she gets up for work to send me a goodmorning text. She sends me goppy relationshippy shit all the time. I think its too good to be true. I want to let this just happen but experience is leaving me questioning this all... but actually, what really leaves me raising an eyebrow is that she's changed her main picture three times. I acted like I deleted mine, put some shitty macro as my picture, said I deleted the account as the bio, but scope her from time to time.
Keep in mind:
>we've been talking 10 days
>im skeptical because I should know better
>we haven't met or gotten social media yet
>2 hour drive
>just really long (3 hours a day) phone calls
>falling asleep phonecalls (usually the receipt reads 9 hours)
>no funny business, just flirting, nudes, and some life things. opened up to me yesterday
Shes putting in a lot of effort, and shes starting to get me. I'm starting to really care about her, even though I've had my doubts. How should I continue to tread? I don't know what to feel or do. I'm basically flying this by the seat of my pants and its starting to feel really natural. Is she still active as a 'just in case'? I mean, I'd do the same thing.
>>
I understand being cautious but come on man she's falling in your lap
>>
ask her out.

This can be catfishing or just plain luck and there is one way to know.
>>
>>18353933
We've kindof already gotten to that point just unspoken. I wanted to actually spend a day with her before I actually address it.
>calls me babe
>emojiis. fucking everywhere.
>made plans, she canceled after she started period and cried about family problems
>on a phonecall that started at 8:00pm and didn't end until 5:00am
>went back to a maybe
>>
>>18353972
Still, I'm skeptical
>>
>>18353976

elaborate. What is this doomsday scenario in your head?

You have a date so you will get your answer soon anyways.
>>
>>18354034
Getting strung along to find out shes manipulative and has seen multiple guys behind my back if she starts legitimately dating me/ being a 2 week trick. (already had one of those, became a close friend after a one night stand, so I've seen this other person lie to boyfriends to sleep with some of my friends and each relationship lasts 2-4 weeks.)
That shit takes me a minute to process healthily
>>
>>18353746

You met her on tinder, man. So many of my friends have met girls on tinder, and they can't see what disgusting degenerates they are because they're in the relationship at the time. Meanwhile everyone is cringing behind their backs.

Can you really see yourself being in a relationship with this girl? Look at her objectively, without your "feels" attached.

She's a no good whore!
>>
>>18354071

never mind, just read that you haven't even met this girl yet. You got bigger problems.
>>
>>18354071
I want to know who really takes this much time out on someone, and postpones plans, just to be a whore. Whores don't have time for this, not are they smart enough to throw up such a ruse.
>>
>>18354077
Yeah I do, I need my k-pins refilled.
>>
>>18354084

every1 is special, anon =) we are all unique in our own ways, even whores
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.