[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I find meaning in life where the fuck do I even start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Joyful2.jpg (10KB, 640x412px) Image search: [Google]
Joyful2.jpg
10KB, 640x412px
how do I find meaning in life
where the fuck do I even start
>>
what makes you feel good?
what fills that little hole in your chest?

do more of that, and be excellent to those around you.
>>
>>18353137
alcohol and friends is only the really fun thing I know about
>>
>>18353133
embrace hedonism
>>
>>18353199
>hedonism
if you had any reading skills you'd realize he already tried that
>>
>>18353133
look into absurdism, embrace the absurd that there is no "meaning of life".then think about these points:

1.what do you consider worthwhile?
- examples: good feelings,hobby, money, friendships, studies, helping humankind...
2. What can you do to maximize the moments you would consider worthwhile?
3. Split the things from 2. Up into smaller steps.
>>
>>18353133
Propagate your dna and help your descendants to be happy and secure so you increase their chances of successfully propagate your 50% dna further.

In the mean time play videogames and fap.
Easy.
>>
>>18353133

Meaning of life
To give life meaning

That's up to you, mate. What do you enjoy, and what do you want to leave behind?
>>
>>18353133
"do what you like" would be the generic answer, but it's reductionist and it's really hard to apply in real life. It also takes for granted that we humans know what we like or makes us feel good
read some philosophy maybe
>>
>>18353133
>read some philosophy maybe

This.

And find time to introspect. Another anon said this earlier, that life's meaning is whatever you decide it to be, but to make a good decision you need to be educated about your options. Look into existentialism.
>>
>>18353144
Give up alcohol, and your current friends.
Start with Noah's Laws, then the Ten Commandments, then try to live according to the 7 Virtues and Vices. Refrain from sexual relations outside of marriage.
>>
>>18353726
I can't believe we live in the same era
>>
honestly just consider trying psychedelics. I'd reccomend ayahuasca.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.