[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what to do if my best bro developed short man syndrome. we've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: manlets.jpg (216KB, 915x678px) Image search: [Google]
manlets.jpg
216KB, 915x678px
what to do if my best bro developed short man syndrome. we've been friends for a long time, since we were kids but in the past years he remained the same height at 5'7 while i shot up to 6'2. nowadays he's looking to show me up, cut me off when walking, tries to sit in higher places to appear taller and so forth. thing is i've been pretty much a stand up guy, never made fun of his height as i think it's a stupid /fit/ meme and i really thought he didn't have this sort of insecurities, but apparently i was wrong.

what do i do, i don't want to lose my best bro but he's starting to behave like an insecure jealous woman and it's getting increasingly more annoying
>>
>>18352996
tell him stop being so fucking self conscious about his height and that its kinda embarrassing
>>
>>18352996
There is quite honestly no redemption. If your friend cannot acknowledge his own shortcomings, then he's not quite developed mentally. Do you want to be friends with a man child?
>>
>>18352996
5'11 is the new King of manlets.

Everything should be shifted up by an inch. Also we had a thread here the other day that showed that 6'5" guys fuck the most pussy
>>
>>18352998
>his own shortcomings
top fucking kek
>>
>>18352998
well like i said he's my best bro and has been for a long time. he's helped me when times were tough and i went with him through some heavy dangerous shit. most of the time he isn't retarded but he has his moments. idk man, he's like family
>>
>>18352996
I have the same problem. I had a friend in high school that was 5'8, but he stopped talking to me after I brought up height a few times. Are people that insecure about height? I'm not the tallest in the room, and I accept that, but fucking hell. Some men become too uneasy about it.
>>
>>18353002
it seems they are. doesn't help that i'm taller than all of my friends. on the one hand i don't want to ruin friendships with them, on the other hand they're the ones who started treating me like shit out of the blue because of their insecurities while i actively tried to shield them from jokes made about their appearance.

always remember that guys can be women too
>>
>>18353002
its the memes and the girls. it sucks to be short i bet im 5'10 and i felt like a king back in the day now im just short kek girls say i shrunk but thats not what happened what happened is everyones perception changed its not a meme that chart is really real you are all fucked
>>
>>18353002
Because you can't change it faggot, its like you had a black friend and started making fun of him or telling him he couldn't do certain things because he was black. Easy fuggin way to lose a friend (or get shanked, neva trust blacks).
>>
File: image.gif (425KB, 461x318px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
425KB, 461x318px
>tfw 6'3"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.