[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a Narcissist? I admit it, I often stare at myself in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: LoPN1lA.jpg (71KB, 592x775px) Image search: [Google]
LoPN1lA.jpg
71KB, 592x775px
Am I a Narcissist?

I admit it, I often stare at myself in the mirror in boxers or just totally naked for minutes at a time. Every time I see a mirror it's like I can't help it. Sometimes I'm just like "God I'm so handsome". I love taking pictures of myself half naked and sending them to multiple girls I hook up with or am working on. I can admire my own cock or my ass for days. I love looking at myself. Both women and other guys validate my ego by telling me I look handsome. I've even beaten off to myself in the mirror.

Is this a mental illness? I have this weird desire to expose my cock in public to women just because it seems exciting. I work out a lot cause I want to get super jacked like all my favourite comic heroes, actors and athletes. I just really like feeling sexy and love staring at myself.

Is this a bad thing? No I won't post pics cause I dont need people in my work/personal life finding out I love taking naked pics of myself
>>
>>18352178
Is it bad? No.

Does it make your life a joke? Yes.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1492463848825.jpg (50KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492463848825.jpg
50KB, 539x960px
>>18352184
>being attractive and feeling good about it makes your life a joke

explain
>>
I don't think anything's bad about that, just don't treat people like shit because you are superior in appearance. You attract more attention, be it negative or positive, if you look good, so people will hate you if you act like an ass. It's not cute, it's edgy retarded shit. People are sick of the hot person who is functionally useless in all other aspects of life.
>>
>>18352213
I'm an engineer, cook most of my own food, have a car, have my own place, really good with computer shit and fixing things in general. Also I can fuck for over an hour most of the time

I'm far from a "functionally useless person".
>>
If you're into yourself that much (sounds like textbook narcissism), there's nothing anyone could say here to change that. I bet this entire thread is just a ploy for attention/validation.

Also keep in mind everything that you pride yourself in is temporal. You will lose those looks, maybe even sooner than you think. You could lose your job and all your possessions then what will you have to feed your massive ego?
>>
>>18352178
Nah

I sometimes do it, not that much because I'm not so great looking IMO except my face.

You worked for your body. Why shouldn't you be proud of it? It's no different than looking back at your sweet car after you parked it, because you love your car and worked your ass off to pay for it. Or writing a song you love and enjoying listening to it because it's a proud achievement.

>>18352239
>everything you pride yourself in is temporal
So you should never enjoy or be proud of anything? Shit life itself is temporal, I would rather enjoy every moment in its own right than try to be "humble" about every single thing even if that's what I usually do. Not OP btw.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1492384255484.jpg (32KB, 720x524px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492384255484.jpg
32KB, 720x524px
>>18352239
my cock I guess

seriously my cock is the best. I love staring at it. I love watching other people suck it.

even if im old, fat, broke and wrinkly, at least god gave me a nice fat dick.

idk man i just cant form normal relationships
>>
>>18352249
>So you should never enjoy or be proud of anything? Shit life itself is temporal, I would rather enjoy every moment in its own right than try to be "humble" about every single thing even if that's what I usually do. Not OP btw.
I just think once you get to the point where you're staring at yourself in the mirror and jacking off yourself it's gotten to a point where it's unhealthy. But to each his own.
>>
>>18352178
you just sound like a douche really
>>
There's nothing wrong with admiring yourself and being proud. The important thing is that you are self-aware of it, which it sounds like you are.

That being said, when I can tell someone is a narcissist, I personally lose respect for them. Every person I've ever met who is that into themselves is usually extremely selfish, lacking in empathy, and lacking perspective - all of which are unattractive character traits to me. Their narcissism is usually unfounded as well, which makes it even more obscene.

Personally, I find it much more impressive when people are humble and understate their superiority through their words or actions. These are the people who have nothing to prove (to others or to themselves) and thus have true confidence and poise.

That's just me though. There are plenty of people who are impressed by narcissism. I just don't happen to be one of them. So do your thing I guess; you can't please everybody.
>>
File: 1493759508025.jpg (106KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493759508025.jpg
106KB, 400x400px
>>18352286
i just like being sexy
>>
You might be trans. You sound about like the average woman, just with an added interest in exhibitionism
>>
File: Eustace_A.png (128KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
Eustace_A.png
128KB, 960x800px
>>18352655
I really really really REALLY like my dick. I admit I'm bi though, I am attracted to only men who are exceptionally beautiful like myself. Have to be tall, fit and hung too. But 95% of the time I prefer vagina. But anytime an Adonis with homo tendencies is up for it, I'm down.
>>
I'm kind of like that OP, my body is getting more muscular and I've been dropping fat. So i've been taking a lot of nudes and stuff lately lol
>>
>>18352727
when you have abs and big biceps it's so hard not to want to take nudes of yourself or start underwear shopping.

i literally just like seeing myself in nice ass boxers that accentuate my cock, ass and adonis belt
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.