[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

What to do about kidnapping pimp?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

So my friend has been missing for almost a week now and it's come to light that she's with some shady drug dealer twice her age and she's not being allowed to use social media or contact her family.

We've done everything we can with the PD and any Women's/Human Trafficking groups but we are simply coming up short for anything tangible happening. We've already identified where the guy lives and several people have gone to his door and received contradicting stories.

What do, 4Chan?
>>
>We've done everything we can with the PD and any Women's/Human Trafficking groups but we are simply coming up short for anything tangible happening.

why's that?
is she of age?
does she not want to leave there?
>>
>>18351747
Beat him up with a hammer until he talks. Avoid the head.
>>
>>18351747
>Travis Bickle
>>
>>18351762
She's of age but literally nobody has been able to contact her since the 18th or 20th. According to the pimp guy she called her family but they are asking for a face to face meeting to make sure he's not threatening her and they also never confirmed that they talked to her on the phone so I don't know if that ever happened or not.
>>
>>18351770
so why can't the police do anything in this case?
>>
>>18351781
Police report was filed when she first went missing but it was called off when we were told by a mutual friend that she had contacted her parents. 2 days after that someone involved with the search got a threatening phone call from a blocked number that said to stop searching because it was dangerous.

After that the police were notified and updated with the new information about the threat and what we have learned about the man she is with.

You would think that would be enough for them to go do a welfare check but so far absolutely nothing has come from it through the PD. As it stands I am not aware of any organization helping us with more than a "we'll notify some people and keep you posted"
>>
>>18351797
and why aren't the parents doing anything?
>>
>>18351806
The family is from Eretria and I don't think they are very adept at navigating the US systems. They asked her ex (who's still extremely close to them because they dated for like 6-7 years) to help with the search and he's actually the one who received the threats. The pimp is trying to make it seem like she's hiding from the ex 'because of' the search but the family is the one who contacted him about her missing in the first place and he's already moved on from that relationship a long time ago; that also doesn't explain why she can't just meet with her family for 5min to end all of this.

Basically, the family has been involved the whole time but they are using the ex as kind of a spokesman.

As for tangible things that the family has done: they are the ones who filed the police report and the ones who contacted the Human Trafficking and Women's groups. The ex is basically just running the social media campaign.
>>
Other than contacting local media about the Police not doing anything, I don't think there's much else to do safely.
Confronting that guy directly is certainly too dangerous.
>>
>>18351833
News won't do anything because she's an adult black woman lol Already tried when this first started as a possible kidnapping/missing person and then we tried again when the Human Trafficking thing came to light; They won't even take our calls past the "leave a tip about a story and we'll get back to you" part.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.