[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexual frustration

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4852.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4852.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Going on date with qt tomorrow when last minute I hear that a friend of mine who is over protective of her and thinks I'm not good enough for her invited him self to go. What do I do he is a friend I've known for years and I'm trying get sum action
>>
>>18351432
Will it be possible to seduce both her and your friend at the same time? Imagine the possibilities
>>
>>18351432
>my friend is cockblocking me

this man is not your friend
he is a piece of shit "nice guy" and i can assure you he wants to fuck her
>>
Tell your friend, okay you go take her, but you owe me a blowjob.
>>
File: wtfamireading.jpg (64KB, 540x739px) Image search: [Google]
wtfamireading.jpg
64KB, 540x739px
>>18351432
>>
It's a test the qt a niceguy have made together.
>every time qt gets a date she will tell niceguy
>niceguy announces the date is not good enough for her
>if the date backs off like a bitch qt will know the date wasn't worth it
>on the other hand, if the date tries to confront niceguy she knows he actually wants her
A simple but effective system.
>>
>>18351434
He is my friend but he is just over protective of her and thinks im not a good enough guy for her
>>
>>18351434
He is my friend but he is just over protective of her and thinks im not a good enough guy for her. and he doesn't want to fuck her either idk I'm really angry right now
>>
>>18351450
I don't want to confront my friend over some hoe I just want to fuck with
>>
>>18351450
I don't want to confront my friend, he deserves to fuck her more than I do.
>>
>>18351461
He doesn't want to fuck her, I don't know how to explain it just take my word nig
>>
Just tell your friend to fuck off, grow a fucking pair
>>
>>18351465
I don't want to loose a close friend over some poon
>>
I didn't actually want to date her, just forget this thread, I'll go back and fap to mlp now.
>>
>>18351468
>close friend
>cock blocking you

Dude, a close friend helps you get laid, not prevent it. You're fucking delusional and most definitely a cuck.
>>
>>18351432
>a friend of mine who is over protective of her and thinks I'm not good enough for her invited him self to go
Wait, what? /adv/ truly is a place for cucks.
>>
>>18351432
Talk to your boy, get in his face and tell hit to fuck off. She's a big girl she can make her own decisions. Tell him if he wants to get involved in your shit like that he can square the fuck up. If he takes it to that, knock his ass out. And if he bitches to the girl about it, tell her you don't like him getting in your personal shit all controlling, like just on principle.
>>
>>18351455
>>18351468
If he's a homie he will step off or throw you your one like a man and not be salty about it. Tell him you gonna treat her right, but he aint her fuckin dad and if he's your boy he can step up or catch the hands. Say you don't want problems with him, but that him talking shit and trying to cockblock you is disrespectful and uncalled-for. And if he wants to be like that he's giving you reason to have a problem.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.