[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

UK mental illness bux

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I've come to the conclusion that I'm too far gone and socially retarded to integrate into society beyond being a silent workhand. I've genuinely given up on trying to understand group dynamics and shit for the last 28 years I've been alive.

Now it's time to claim some sort of retard/mental illness bux.
What sort can I get?

I'm more than sure I'm clinically depressed, since I haven't felt "good" for, God knows how long, and I know some sort of mental illness runs on my mother's side of the family. And I suspect I could be diagnosed with some sort of assburgers, does that pay out?
>>
>>18347590
Bump.
>>
As somebody who works in the benefits sector in the UK:

HAHAHAHAHA

Good fucking luck, buddy, they're telling people without legs to get off disability benefits. Your best hope is to go to the CAB and get them to help you convince one of the disability benefits to take you. If not you'll end up on UC who I have literally seen chase dead people for debts. They got rid of their lower tier disability payment so you pretty much have to be diagnosed with a terminal illness that will kill you I'm the next six months before they'll give you shit.
>>
OP. Go to the doctor and get help.

It might sound really stupid to you... it did to me for years... but its well worth it.

Where abouts in the UK are you?

Im socially retarded also. 0.o
>>
>>18349564
London.
>>
>>18349551
Man, are they going send us back to the workhouses?
>>
>>18349701
I'm in north London if you want to be autistic together sometime.

well talk first anyway...
>>
vote labour shitcunts or social tards like you are gonna be chucked into the streets
>>
>>18349719
>I'm in north London if you want to be autistic together sometime.

I don't know, sounds kinda gay. In all seriousness, meeting someone from 4chan sounds like a bad idea.
>>
>>18349719
Sure, just give me your address and we'll hang out :)
>>
>>18350712
yeah, it's a lot safer to hang around with Mohammed and Abdul you knob.
>>
>>18351814
?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.