[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obsessive behavior from girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: fefe.jpg (45KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
fefe.jpg
45KB, 450x470px
Short story: How do I shut down a girl who has become obsessed with me after TWO dates? I am afraid she is going to stalk me.

LONG STORY: I recently went on two dates with a girl. On the first date, she invited me to her place where we watched TV and talked for a while, and then later cuddled and made out. On the second date, I invited her to my place where we did the same thing as before, except this time we ended up mostly naked and touching each other etc. But then as she was about to go down on me she suddenly said "I'm not a whore or anything."

That was a FATAL red flag in my eyes as I am really cautious of rape accusations and damaged women. So I immediately stopped her, ceased all sex-related activity, and told her "Let's slow down a bit." At that point we just cuddled and watched TV some more while I waited for the date to end.

The next day she asked for another date and I told her no. She proceeded to say how wonderful I am and that she thinks we would be a perfect fit and so on. I told her that she was being irrational because we had only been on 2 dates. The conversation escalated to the point that I eventually told her I don't trust her and that I don't want to go on any more dates. She continued to protest until finally she asked me if I want her to leave me alone and I said "Yes I want you to leave me alone please." She didn't contact me for another 2 days.

Today she contacted me again, saying things like "I know we'll be together some day" and other creepy irrational things. How do I shut her down? Should I ignore her? Should I block her phone number? Should I get stern and tell her (again) to leave me alone?
>>
> But then as she was about to go down on me she suddenly said "I'm not a whore or anything."

Can you explain a bit more about why you thought this was a red flag? I mean, the later behavior definitely shows she's undateable, but why did this tip you off?
>>
>>18189944
It's hard to explain but I guess basically, by saying that, she clearly demonstrated that she has some unhealthy conceptions about sex, like she felt self-conscious and afraid that she was being judged for having sex, and maybe even guilty. And any time a girl has negative feelings surrounding sex, there's a risk she will take the easiest path to rid herself of the guilt: She will blame the guy, often with a false rape accusation. That way she can convince herself "I'm not a whore, that guy was just TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ME!!!"
>>
I'm kind of hoping to put this to rest tonight. I should mention that all of our conversations since our dates have been via text message. So I have yet to reply to her messages about how "we'll be together somday"
>>
>>18189957
Fuck this is some really good thinking, will keep it in mind for the future. Thanks brah.
As far as this chick, she's obviously nuts considering the latter stuff she said. I'd block her shit and avoid messaging her. You've already made it clear you are no longer interested, any contact beyond that point was only hurting her case. If she persists in trying to contact you, you could get a restraining order, or even escalate the issue to harassment if she starts getting nasty. Best of luck anon, and honestly you've given me better advice and we could give you.
>>
>>18189995
Thanks. Yeah keep that in mind my dude, especially with all these millennial women running around. Millennials have some crazy conceptions about relationships thanks to the death of the traditional family model, and to top it off they're obsessed with being a victim. Especially the girls. Not fun.
>>
>>18189957
Ah okay, that makes sense. Can't offer much advice but good luck!
>>
File: sad_frog.jpg (87KB, 736x748px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
87KB, 736x748px
Bumparoo. Really kind of scared here. I don't want this girl to key my car or stalk me or find out my workplace and show up there...
>>
>>18190069
Find info on her. Dont do anything illegal. Keep conversations to email and text if possible. If not, write down the details of any phone conversations.
Protip: Dont use your real facebook to check her facebook or you will show in her suggested friends.
>>
>>18190069
It will fade. I literally had a stalker in highschool who would literally follow me from class to class ( I would notice these things from peripherals and reflections of things like glass). Give it time and they will find someone new. If not, bring another person into the equation and they will back off. Also, don't put someone down so hard like you did earlier- never wanna piss off a crazy person.
>>
>>18190100
Why should I find info on her though?
>>
>>18190105
You should know about her so you know what you are up against for the time if (when) she goes really crazy on you and you have to get the law involved.

Do you not watch movies?
>>
>>18189938
>I am afraid she is going to stalk me.
just have lots of sex with her and treat her like shit
i did that and it worked out great
>>18189957
i've had women say this to me and then they never call back after blowing me. it's confusing. they initiate and then never talk to me again.
don't get paranoid about rape accusations. after her telling you all this stuff about wanting to be with you there's pretty much no way you could be pegged for rape unless there was physical evidence of it being forced
>>
>>18190430
agreed. just fuck that slut silly. also use hidden cameras so if she screams rape on a day u fucked her silly, just be like "hey officer, i got this vidya and shes clearly swallowing my cock and letting me balls deep in that used pussy"
>>
File: tJyAr2d.png (336KB, 903x646px) Image search: [Google]
tJyAr2d.png
336KB, 903x646px
>>18189938
Don't be a fucking zeta and block her shit, that's what unstable women do, and you're not an unstable woman are you?
No, you're not. You're trying to escape an unstable woman, so be the man who can.

Tell her her behaviour and intensity makes you fucking uncomfortable. Apologize that you can't give her what she's looking for with at least some sincerity, but don't play it off like it's crushing you or that you have zero fucks to give about the whole situation. Shit doesn't work sometimes, be confident in telling her that.
Also that "we'll be together someday" is some fucking unsettling bullshit you should never say no matter your gender.

But behind all that, her statement of "I'm not a whore or anything" is just childishness and discomfort with her own sexuality, and I don't think that's at all grounds as a red flag. There is no equivalent between her saying out of the blue she's not a whore and any kind of impending false rape accusation (as fucking scary as they may be). You don't know the environment she grew up in brah. This paranoia is technically not far from the ingrained thought process all women are made to feel in the Western world, to want and expected to submit when desired, but always be afraid of the horseshit label that comes with it. Some handle it better than others. I can't tell you anything definitively about whether that shit should be a game ender, you've probably seen other hints that scared your dick into retreat, or you could very well just be uncomfortable with other peoples' discomforts.

But that's not important. What's done is done, and now you need to stand fucking straight and make her understand that you will not tolerate being chased when you don't want to be. If you avoid her, she will only chase harder and you will have yourself a full blown stalker case. You need to be the rock that cannot be moved and extinguish her attention in a way that doesn't piss her off but gets the message across clearly and fairly.

Bestofluck
>>
File: 1489931056196.png (572KB, 451x571px) Image search: [Google]
1489931056196.png
572KB, 451x571px
>>18190648
>Tell her her behaviour and intensity makes you fucking uncomfortable. Apologize that you can't give her what she's looking for with at least some sincerity

OP here. I ended up talking to her on the phone. I explained to her that she was being a fucking creep (but I said it in kinder terms). She said I was right, and that sometimes she just gets "too passionate with her wording." I told her that I don't think I can trust her and she needs to respect my wishes when I say I don't want to date her anymore. She protested a bit and kept saying she likes me a lot etc, but she more or less acknowledged that she was in the wrong.

At this point she switched gears and started just trying to assure me that she would never stalk anyone and that she doesn't get angry easily, and that she trusts my intentions and stuff. I kept saying basically "Yeah that's good and all, but I just don't think I can trust you." Well this girl is really motherfucking persistent, and she ended up offering friends with benefits. I told her that was a bad idea, but she kept pushing. I'm a fucking stupid horny bastard so I ended up saying "I'll think about it" and then we hung up.

I swear to you all that this girl is like a salesman. I'm a fucking idiot for getting her hopes up. I'll probably end up calling her again today and giving her another definitive "no"
>>
>>18191199
Nice double dubs.

Sounds like it's the whole, "I still don't trust you" like. To a guy, this would more likely steer them away instead of make them come on more, as we see with this chick.
>Why wouldn't a guy trust a girl? It's not like they can rape you
I guess they don't take into consideration all the legal ramifications that could come from activity unless it's actually time to attack you.
>>
>>18189957
This is logic right here. Your head is where it should be... my advice would be to keep listening to yourself as you show a great deal of maturity. Thanks for the insight
>>
Take screenshots of the texts, just in case, and block her. You have clearly stated to her that you don't wanna go on anymore dates and she keeps pushing it, now is the time
>>
File: 1490475610821.jpg (24KB, 455x603px) Image search: [Google]
1490475610821.jpg
24KB, 455x603px
>>18191199
>friends with benefits
OP, No. She's already shown some inability to distance herself correctly. She can definitley use sex as some sort of scape goat, blackmail, etc. to go against you in the future. And it leads to the possibility of out of wedlock birth, which you REALLY don't want.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.