[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help Another Confused Social Retard Out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Can someone explain this lad to me?

There is this guy at my college, over the past semester, we've become well acquainted with each other. We regularly help each other with our work, he initiates most conversations and deliberately sits by my side, literally calls me his friend to my face. The problem came in when I asked to hang out, and he happily gave me his number, but ignores every single text I send him.

I don't even bother him throughout the day, in fact, I barely text him at all. But we made plans last Thursday (last week) to meet up somewhere for food, and I asked him to text me to let me know where and when he wants to meet. I send him a question, but he hasn't responded. I sent him one more yesterday and no response. The last time we met he seemed fine and happy to see me, but I'm starting to feel he's just being polite. Help me understand this?
>>
It sounds like he's taking advantage of you. It's not unheard of for people to put on a mask to get answers from the smart kid in class and immediately forget all about them outside of class.

I've been in a similar situation before. Just stop talking to him- real easy. Or, just find other people to talk to. If my intuition is correct he'll suddenly stop talking to you or only go to you for help in class.
>>
Do you see him using his phone a lot? If he's like this with everyone then he's probably just bad at keeping in touch via phone. If not, then it's something specifically to your friendship.

Also, make sure you don't have the wrong number.
>>
>>18156539
Op, this is an idea.

Try this, later tonigh... Just send him a titty pic.

Nothing fancy. Just make sure your makeup is still fresh. Yeah. A titty pic should to the trick
>>
>>18156539
Maybe he's just introverted. Personally I sometimes avoid invitations from people that I like a lot, just because I'd rather be alone and do my own thing at that time. Maybe you're just a "class friend," does that really have to be a bad thing? I have friends in my office that I don't really want to hang out with outside the office. It's not that I don't like them, I just value my free time
>>
>>18156539
maybe he gave you the wrong number ( wanted or not ) just ask him if he got you text !
'' hey Anon did you got my text last night ?
>>
Sorry guys, boss was calling me but luckily my shift is over now.

>>18156701
I fully understand this notion, I just wish he was direct about it.

>>18156640
He's Christian, I don't think God would approve.

>>18156626
He's on his phone all the time. When I pass him in the halls he usually doesn't notice me because he's craned over his phone.

>>18156599
Yeah, I was considering this, but he seems to do just fine on his own. Like, he wouldn't be failing if I wasn't helping him. He also helps me out too, so we're not uneven.

Also, to all the people saying it was the wrong number, he sent me a confirmation text the day we exchanged them, but has been ignoring me ever since.
>>
>>18156539
bump
>>
Do you like him romantically?
>>
>>18156899
I'll admit that I've developed an infatuation with him; it's part of the reason I asked him out. I try to restrain myself from getting to invested in even my friend's life, as I almost never get my affection reciprocated back, but dammit, look at me now.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.