[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I be charismatic and confident?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: _20170324_230853.jpg (36KB, 758x448px) Image search: [Google]
_20170324_230853.jpg
36KB, 758x448px
How can I be charismatic and confident?
>>
>>18156425
You may as well ask "how can I be 6'5 with a 8 inch weiner"
the answer is, "you cant"

You were born a low test introverted beta male. That's your nature. As unfair as it is, you do not get to have a say in it. It was strictly weak genes and the way your parents raised you. There is no changing it now. You werent born a lion OP. You cant magically become a lion.

Chad throws 4 touchdown's in 1 game. You watch anime
Chad gets the girl. You get the flesh light.
Chad gets the 2 story house. You get mom basement.

Chad's out there right now being productive and brightening his friends life. His girlfriend's life. His bosses life. You're crying on /adv/ about how to be as confident and charismatic as him. You see op? You cant change nature.

Some weak insecure pathetic animals can puff themselves up real big to appear as though they arent a pussy ass bitch. That's what you come here today in search of. "How do i FAKE it so people think im cool and interesting even though im not" again, the answer is, "you dont". People will see right through your charade. They will know you're a phony. Worst of all, it would drain every ounce of your energy pretending to not to be beta.

My advice? Play the game with the hand you were dealt. You are who you are. You wont ever get Stacy. You wont ever be the attention of the room. you wont ever be praised and thanked or appreciated. Thats for real men. There is still a role for you in life however. Lower your standards with women. Lower your expectations at work because its never gonna happen. Possibly find fulfillment as a beta. There is a niche for losers like you. A pretty girl may need a bull prepper... Just saying.
>>
>>18156425
start by smiling and telling >>18156468 to fuck off
>>
>>18156468
Fuck off :)
>>
>>18156506
Nope. It turns out you're still a loser.
>>
>>18156468
>chad
>having a boss

Low test beta manlet dected
>>
>>18156468
The projection in this post is far too comical. The #1 characteristic of a beta male is resigning themselves to life's struggles.
>>
>>18156425
To be honest this is very shit question and it deserves just
>>18156468 shit pasta as responce.

If you cant even make decent question OP, there is really no hope for you.
>>
>>18156506
sounds pretty charismatic to me
>>18156523 is just a salty faggot
>>
File: AdpnjOCG.jpg (52KB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
AdpnjOCG.jpg
52KB, 500x262px
>>18156588
Shorter message means less butthurt.
>>
>>18156543
Hey man, ever chad has to start somewhere. They generally move quickly towards that promotion and soon into a leadership role.

Op wont be doing any of that.
>>18156588
Turns out hes still a loser, still.
>>
>>18156546
You would know a lot about being a beta male wouldn't you?

I just love when I btfo out the OP and it applies to everyone reading. The truth hurts doesn't it. You read what I said and realized it applied to yourself as well. You were so upset you had to reply in an attempt to repair your damage ego and keep some small quiver of dignity.

We used to bully betas like you and the OP back in school. Its a shame you kids today are going through school with no one setting you straight. Its no wonder there are so many of your type in todays society.

You honestly think you and the OP can magically become charasmatic and extroverted and charming after some advice on a korean image board? Kek.

Beta bitch
>>
>>18156628
>>18156591
>>
Nobody just suddenly becomes charismatic. It's a process that requires steps from learning how to approach people and building friendly relationships. Simple relationship builders include: "How was your day?", "Did you hear about X?", and "I think that shirt looks great".

The confidence part is something you will not likely ever fix. Just act confident and it usually makes you think you are confident. Ask someone you know who is extremely confident and they are more than likely to say something similar.
>>
>>18156634
>>18156628
>>
>>18156628
Kill yourself sissy slut
>>
>>18156425

Confidence comes from trusting yourself. Work on that.
>>
>>18156604
>working as a wage/salary slave

Beta
>>
File: Blank_8b95df_5701796.jpg (29KB, 521x533px) Image search: [Google]
Blank_8b95df_5701796.jpg
29KB, 521x533px
>>18156468
Are you pic related by any chance?

I thought the docs told you to stay off the internetz after your meme suicide attempt?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.