[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i fuck with this sugar daddy bullshit? i'm not a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 27534869983_b0b1168ccd_z.jpg (63KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
27534869983_b0b1168ccd_z.jpg
63KB, 640x482px
should i fuck with this sugar daddy bullshit? i'm not a particularly attractive guy but i am willing to put in the time and effort to make someone happy. it would give me the time, money, and peace of mind to actually work on the shit i want instead of just having to be some corporate wagecuck

but i'm sure there's even more problems than i've read about, so fix me up /adv/
>>
>>18156117

unfortunately the sugar daddy model is dying in favor of basic prostitution.

wealthy men have realized that its cheaper to simply offer 100 to 150 dollars per meeting than it is to deal with someone who is still a prostitute, but acts like he is a boyfriend.

it also allows them to go after multiple boys without fear of one getting upset about the other, and it also stops backlash from peers who constantly whine about how their 'boyfriend' is just a gold digging asshole.

its simply easier to acknowledge what it is: an arrangement, and not let emotion and expectation and such get mixed up in it.

times are changing.

also
>im not a particularly attractive guy
>but im sure someone who is rich and has tons of hot twink sluts begging for his cock would choose me because i 'put in time and effort'

kek
>>
>>18156132
well from what i've read a lot of them are actually seeking companionship in addition to the sex. not to accuse you of talking shit (since i have no idea either, or i wouldnt be here) but do you have some experience with this?

i would think there wouldnt be so many people on SeekingArrgements if they all just went off fucking prostitutes, but maybe i'm more naive than i think
>>
>>18156152

yes, i have six years experience on this, while sugar daddy relationships do exist, if you go to seekingarrangement the arrangement they offer is generally 'i will give you X amount of money every time we have sex, averaging about 2 or 3 times a month, but no promise on the exact number'.

as a general rule unless you're actually really attractive, you're not going to get a traditionally sugar daddy relationship.

they might take you out to dinner and cuddle afterwards, but they are not looking for you to move in, or see you for casual dates unless you're really worth the money.

I've had a few traditional sugar daddy offers, but they tend to be purposely vague as they dont want to commit to anything, and will often keep it going for just a short while, then move on to thenext boy, screwing you out of income you were relying on.
>>
>>18156161
yeah, that makes sense to me. i was about 90% sure it would be tremendously luck-based even IF i was massively attractive. still, it MIGHT be something i'll still look into along with a part-time job and use this as a supplemental thing, maybe?

regardless of all of that, how safe is it, as long as you arent a total idiot about things? i'm guessing most of these guys aren't the type to be "dangerous" or anything, but i'm still curious
>>
>>18156175

I've never had any issues of danger, I'm a lot smaller so it was a concern, but they're all just men with money trying to get laid.

my advice is to never do this though. it ruins the way you tihnk of sex. you rationalize that any man who approaches you is being given a chance, but what you're really waiting for is them to make an offer, even if its not for money per se, you are waiting for someone to come along and hand the world for you in return for sex. its very detrimentel to your psyche,a nd it makes it so that you crave sex with gross old men instead of attractive young partners.

please do not waste your youth. I got out of the biz and i now run my own business and pay for my own prostitutes should the urge arise.

dont do it man, I really hope you don't.
>>
>>18156201
shit man i'm just really trying to find an alternative to having to be a wageslave the rest of my life. i dont blame anyone but myself for it, but i love to make people happy and help them and give my warmth and empathy to others. i thought maybe this would be a good way to do it while also being able to eat.

either way, i appreciate the advice, anon. i will think on it.
>>
>>18156219

no, you're just going to either end up getting your dick sucked and sucking dick while feeling bad that the entire world would look down on you if you only knew, knowing that you can't tell any of your friends, because even if they stuck around, they would see you as beneath them.
>>
>>18156219

if you want to escape wage slave, being a prostitute is not the way. build up a real career, real possibilities, cuz in 4 years time you will likely not be marketable as a prostitute.
>>
>>18156117
why would someone even want a bf when you can have one of those things in pic related?
>>
>>18156312
because they arent available as pets anon

it's life's biggest middle finger
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.