[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Cheating and the bro code?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1095.jpg (67KB, 640x499px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1095.jpg
67KB, 640x499px
Alright everyone, I'm not usually one for internet advice but this is a really messed up situation.
So my girlfriend's roommate has been cheating on her boyfriend with a bunch of fraternity fuck boys for the past several weeks, and of course my girlfriend told me because she found just out. Honestly, I could care less about the roommate, and her problems in no way should be mine, but her boyfriend is a cool guy, and I would dare say I'd consider him a friend, at the least a friendly acquaintance. Because of that, I feel like I need to tell him about what's going on, but that would potentially make things hard for my girlfriend and her roommate. Any opinions?
>>
just slip him an anonymous note that his gf has been cheating on him and he should investigate her, that would remove all ties you had with your knowledge, if your girlfriend's friend told anyone else, she's in the clear, if not, idk
>>
>>18155992
It's always funny, a choice between doing the right.thing or doing the least damaging thing.

I personally keep my mouth shut and prevent any damage, but alot of people believe the right thing trumps the wise thing
>>
>>18155992
Contact the guy nameless.

Don't be THAT guy. You know the one. The dude finally finds about the cheating and it comes up that you knew all along. Everyone knew, but him. Don't be that guy. Just drop a nameless message some way to the dude. You can even rp to be one of the fuck boys.
>>
>>18155992
Unless this person is your straight up, ride or die homie, don't get involved. I wouldn't consider getting myself into the social shitstorm that would ensue for anything less than a legit friend. Not a friendly acquaintance, or anything like that. Your gf is still living with this girl, and it'll make life hard for both of you if you get involved. Just let things lay, and let him find out for himself. Or not. It's really not your problem.
>>
>>18156007
>what is being anonymous
Coming from a guy, who is not anonymous on an anonymous board. This is too good. Are you a novelty account lol
>>
>>18155992

its a moral grey area. the best you can do is decide what feels more morally correct for you. if your girlfriend mustn't find out, then simply contact him anonymously with a fake facebook profile and tell him.
>>
>>18156039

to doubly cover your ass, claim to be one of the guys she slept with, that way when the gf finds out she assumes someone she slept with ratted her out.
>>
>>18156006
This is actually genius

Write a note saying you're one of the guys that fucked her, etc etc (try to change your handwriting a bit, or just type it up and print it out)

That way blame is off you and your gf
>>
thanks guys, I appreciate the advice
youve all been great
>>
>>18156258

no problem man, thanks for being a real bro, brotherhood is something thats been slipping away from our generation and its good to see someone doing the right thing.
>>
>>18155992
not your business
i would want to tell the guy too, but it will definitely cause problems with your gfs living situation, whether the roommate knows who told her bf or not
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.