[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

B.O

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1489662063611.png (290KB, 360x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1489662063611.png
290KB, 360x1070px
So I take a shower around 2pm today, go out to get food with friends around 3ish, go to the store and come home, take a short nap and wake up then watch some netflix. Literally just moved my arm a little and smell some b.o. I smell down my shirt and my underarms and it just smells horrible. I have no fucking idea why but this happens to me all the time. I just do nothing that exerts any sweat or means for body odor but I just start to randomly smell after. I use deodorant and cologne all the time and within like 2-3 hours I just start to smell again.
>>
>>18154700
Everyone sweats, all the time. How often and when are you showering, do you use soap, do you clean your clothes well?
>>
>>18154706
The thing is I havent sweat at all today, it just randomly comes up sometimes. I use irish spring soap, cover my entire body with it, and yeah I use fresh clean clothes
>>
Lose weight and eat a better healthier diet
>>
>>18154700
>deodorant
Well, okay, but did you apply it 7 times under each pit?
>cologne
Well, now that depends what the fuck you're using.
Is it really cologne or...Axe body spray?
>>
>>18154700
BO is caused by bacteria. The natural flora that inhabits your body/skin.

Eat better. Less caffeine. Less sugar. Less salt. Drink a heap of water, just plain water. The more you piss the less you'll smell because you'll be properly hydrated.

Don't use antibiotic or strong soaps. They kill off the good bacteria too and the stinky ones are obviously growing back quicker.

Don't use body sprays because alcohol does the same.

Try not washing yourself for a few days. Be a hermit and get stinky. The wash with a mild soap free cleanser and use a good roll on deodorant. Don't use shit brands.
>>
What deodorant do you use?

The spray stuff is worthless. Get Mitchum gel deodorant. Their slogan is "works so good you can skip a day" which is true because it is stronger than any other common brand on the market.
>>
>>18154818
I swipe like 5 times or so, and yes it's cologne like actual adult spray.
>>18154856
I use dove men's deo
>>
>>18154700
Eat your vegs. Eat clean.
Mild soap. Alum as deo.
>>
Interesting read. What soaps do you all recommend for guys and girls?
>>
>>18154700
remove your armpit hair
this is where the smell is coming from
>>
People sweat in their sleep numb nuts
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.