[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have date Sunday. I've been on dates and had sex with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

I have date Sunday. I've been on dates and had sex with average girls before, but this girl is just stupidly gorgeous and I feel like she's completely out of my league. I think I'm psyching myself out but does anyone have advice for dating someone incredibly attractive, and differences between dating normal girls and mega-hotties? Pic related.
>>
File: IMG_1593.jpg (99KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1593.jpg
99KB, 640x480px
>>18154381
And this is me. Let me know if this doesn't belong here and I should go to /soc/.
>>
>>18154381

Do you have advice how to meet and ask a girl out on a date?
>>
File: 149031445589967.gif (337KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
149031445589967.gif
337KB, 540x960px
>>18154387
Yeah I do, but pretty much everything I know I got from Models by Mark Manson. You can read the first 3 chapters here though. http://www.alphamalementality.com/free/Models%20-%20Mark%20Manson%20-%20First%203%20Chapters.pdf

Maybe I'll reread it in preparation or something.

Anyways TLDR: Take care of yourself first. Get a good haircut, try to be fashionable, get a job. If you have a mental illness or despise yourself get help. Get hobbies that you enjoy other than video games because you'll be interesting to talk to. Get at least one hobby that involves interacting with people (including women), such as language classes, dance classes, stuff on meetup like hiking or intersex-soccer leagues or whatever you want.
That's all the most important stuff.
>>
>>18154420

>Take care of yourself first. Get a good haircut, try to be fashionable, get a job
>Get hobbies that you enjoy other than video games because you'll be interesting to talk to

I've already done all of this

>Get at least one hobby that involves interacting with people (including women), such as language classes, dance classes, stuff on meetup like hiking or intersex-soccer leagues or whatever you want

I tried the language class but there was only 1 girl in my class and she was much younger than me. I've looked on Meetup several times in the past, but I haven't seen anything that really interested me and plus.. I didn't see any QTs that were going to attend the events.
>>
>>18154431
Join Tinder then? If you're doing the first two you should be able to get laid at least.
>>
>>18154457
1 2 3 look boring and 4 5 6 are fucking nothing
>>
>>18154457
None? You aren't ugly. 2nd picture is better though, and you need a group photo without women in it. Maybe put puns in your description.
>>
>>18154463

What?
>>
>>18154457
change your first picture the angle makes you look really young and will earn you a fast left swipe.
>>
>>18154466

The 2nd picture was my profile picture for 4 months. Not a single match. I've had the current setup for 2 months. 3 matches. 2 were spam, one was a girl I don't even remember swiping right and she was fat.
>>
>>18154471

Fuck my life. Reading what you just said makes me feel really gross
>>
File: Screenshot_20170323-195545.png (334KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170323-195545.png
334KB, 720x1280px
>>18154477
Shit maybe I just have a really good profile description then. I live in a medium sized city, are you in the middle of nowhere or what?
>>
>>18154478
why did it make you feel gross. it just means the angle makes you look really young and 99.9% of women don't want to feel like they're talking to someone underage on tinder
>>
File: Screenshot_20170323-195556.png (90KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170323-195556.png
90KB, 720x1280px
>>18154492
>>
>>18154494
You have a good mix of pics and profile - you sound funny and have a nice pics I'd swipe right
>>
>>18154492

I live in a major metropolitan area with the population of 6 million people.

>>18154493

Because it made me feel gross hearing that I look stupidly young. I actually just deleted that picture off my phone completely.
>>
>>18154503
It's just the angle don't sweat it
>>
>>18154510

Well it's too late for that. I'm officially disgruntled for tonight. I've had that pic on Tinder and a few other profile for a while now. Nobody told me I looked like shit. I'm just finding that out now. Fuck.
>>
>>18154503
6 million? Right, it's time to restrategize. You should delete Tinder and your other dating apps since none of them are working first of all, and delete your accounts. Picture #2 is good! Pic #1 should be put into last place if you keep it. Get another group photo of only guys, and make your profile description more humorous. You can rip mine off if you want, I don't mind. Put one picture of you standing next to your airplane or whatever striking a good pose, and in your description put something like "Swipe right if you want to ride in my cockpit."

Btw, you're deleting your profiles because they've been up way too long. You shouldn't keep Tinder for more than like 2 months, by then everyone has already swiped left on you, and Tinder shows newer profiles to people first. If you've been on there too long it doesn't matter at all how good your profile is.
>>
>>18154521
This 100% + if you can get a picture of you with a dog I swear you will get so many more swipes
>>
>>18154521
>>18154532

No. I'm done.

People including my fucking therapist said "show more confidence in yourself". I was hesitant to put that picture up in the begining. But I thought "you know what, maybe I don't look as bad as I think". I put that shit up there months ago. People commented "you look cool" and other bullshit. But I'm JUST finding out now I look like a young faggot. Fucking hell. I'm done with this shit. I feel fucking embarrassed.
>>
>>18154541
Well at least check out the pdf I posted. It helped me.
>>
>>18154548

I might skim through it, but I don't see the point now.

I just deleted all of my social media accounts.
>>
>>18154550
At least be willing to fix it. Don't give up so easy
>>
>>18154550
>>18154541
good. focus on self improvement. once you build equity in yourself as a man, the hot girls follow. lift, get an education, progress your career. i know it sounds counter intuitive, but disregarding women is one of the best ways to get a good one.
>>
Well so can anyone help me with the stuff I asked in the OP? Does anyone have advice for dating someone incredibly attractive, and differences between dating normal girls and mega-hotties? I mean I lurked her facebook and it's nothing but dudes hitting on her in every photo. I'm very nervous. I mean Jesus Christ I must be really funny or something.
>>
>>18154541
>>18154558
How the fuck did this go to OP's question about a date with a hot girl to this shit

Go make another thread, Jesus
>>
>>18154558
>>18154557

I'm not trying to sound rude. But I know that's bullshit.

I know because this entire past year has been self improvement. I went from skinnyfat to ottermode, I am training for an interesting career that I really really want, I have traveled internationally several times the past year, I have excellent finances, new clothes, haircut, shoes.

And guess what. I still look like a young faggot.
>>
>>18154560
Don't put her on a pedestal, don't be particularly nice. She has people complimenting her all the fucking time, she wants something different.
>>
>>18154560
The hot bitches get messeged by hundreds of thirsty guys every month. It's your job to be the guy who aint like the rest of em. Don't appear desperate

>>18154570 What he said
>>
Forget the whole out of your league thing. Thats just an excuse to not be confident
>>
>>18154569
>But I know that's bullshit.
well what else are you going to do except sit around feeling sorry for yourself?
>>
File: 1489861816949.jpg (40KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1489861816949.jpg
40KB, 500x484px
>>18154570
Thanks... I won't overcompliment then. That's the best advice so far I think.

>>18154580
Thank you. I'll try to be aloof of course.

>>18154584
Yeah you're right... fuck. I'm just very nervous and overly analytical of things. Also I'm 24 and I still live with my parents, and haven't finished college yet because of mental illness issues I'm dealing with (finally getting therapy). My life is more on track than it's been in years though but I'm just afraid. I've mostly only slept with fat girls for the past 3 years, and my last relationship which lasted 2 years and ended 8 months ago was with a girl who was 5 feet tall and 200lbs. So yeah my confidence is in a very strange place!! I know I'm funny and charming but I'm insecure about living with my parents, I feel like a loser a lot of the time honestly.

Pic related. I was peeing into bottles and living in my car because of mental illness 3 years ago.
>>
>>18154595
Well now I don't fucking know. I thought I had made a lot of improvements, I thought "maybe if im more confident in appearance I'll feel better" i fucking did that. But come to learn nobody would tell me I look like a young faggot, and it took you all to tell me the fucking truth. I'm ashamed
>>
>>18154381
The rule for Tinder and online dating is that if you manage to match with people you are attractive enough. If a girl is willing to meet with you you're solid.

But women care about so much more in men than looks so focus on your ovrerall self. I'm not even going to say you have to 'dress good' because so many guys I know wear fucking baggy shorts and oversized shirts and they can get girls.

I see all manner of short, balding, fat, skinny etc. guys with girls and being a skinny shitskin manlet myself I've had women call me cute and "beautiful" to my face, which means you shouldn't worry about looks.
>>
>>18154625
Thank you, you're making me feel better.
>>
>>18154541
I'm a dude, but if its worth anything I think its very cool that you're learning to fly, and any girl who doesn't isn't worth your time. Very few people your age can say that they can fly a plane.
>>
>>18154381
I'm a dude, but I'd rate you at least as hot as her.
>>
>>18154672

That doesn't matter. Why I do doesn't actually matter to people. Appearance is what people see first
>>
>>18154694
I'm so flattered! Thank you.
>>
>>18154671
Sure thing

Keep in mind you still have to bring something to the table, but it's not what you think. And I won't BS and say looks don't matter, because they do. But not as much for guys, you need to be confident and have direction in life. You also need to be more focused on yourself and your goals than her. Women like men who have a good social life and are happy with who they are and what they're doing.
>>
>>18154759
I'm not as concerned about my looks as I am about this shit. >>18154596
But thank you, I'll do my best. I can be funny and charming, and I'll try to talk about how I'm only a year from graduating and shit, but I still feel like a fuckup fucked-up nutcase loser deep down and it haunts me. I'm sort of a NEET in recovery. I can fake confidence though.
>>
>>18154385
I'm a dude, almost sure I'm heterosexual, but you're pretty damn attractive. Don't rate yourself so low, I wish I looked like you.

And hell yeah for Models by Mark Manson. helped clean up a lot of gimmicky pickup bullshit I was getting into.
>>
>>18154541
Bro, this kind of self talk is BETA as FUCK. I promise. Ditch this pussy mentality. It's not about looks as much as it is the way you present yourself. Be confident in your positive and negative characteristics. Don't be a whiny faggit like this post makes you look
>>
>>18154387
>>18154431
>>18154467
>>18154477
>>18154478
>>18154503
>>18154512
>>18154541
>>18154550
>>18154569
>>18154606
>>18154699
Just to be clear this was some whiny guy who hijacked my thread, he isn't OP. I'm OP.
>>
just do ya best
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.