[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Match with a girl on tinder >top of profile says she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (1MB, 1182x956px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1182x956px
>Match with a girl on tinder
>top of profile says she's just looking for people to chill with and that she has a BF
>bottom of profile reiterates that only trying to chill but that everyone wants to fuck
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>18154221
A lot of women seem to not get what Tinder is supposed to be. Or she wants to play hard to get first.
>>
>>18154221
She sounds like a prize.
>>
>>18154221

maximum level attention whoring, possibly coupled with the idea that if she insists on her profile that its not about sex and then sex happens she can play innocent like she wasnt purposely looking for it.
>>
>>18154675
>playing hard to get
That might be it. We've been messaging nonstop since I made this thread. She's also a 1st yr foreign exchange student so I'm having a hard time buying that she's in a committed relationship. And part of me can't comprehend why you'd be active on tinder if you're in a relationship
>>
>>18154698
She's a whore or her bf isn't delivering. Maybe both.
>>
File: A Tumor Mal.jpg (33KB, 431x530px) Image search: [Google]
A Tumor Mal.jpg
33KB, 431x530px
>>18154740
Now we're having a long winded convo about our mental health issues. Gee, where is this girls boyfriend to help her with this???
>>
She probably just wants friends. I used to use OKCupid to find friends. It did not work. (In my defense, they do have an option to write "Looking for New Friends" only which I used - everyone ignored it).
>>
>>18154221
1. Don't become too fixated on matches
2. Don't become too fixated on matches
3. It basically means she'll have sex with you if you're attractive enough, but if not she's just "trying to chill." Classic deflection of responsibility, I'm sure her boyfriend has no idea about her having a Tinder
>>
>>18154976
I'm not fixated at all. I don't actually live in the state where I matched with this girl, just traveling. I guess part of me is fascinated by how people with significant others can justify talking to peope on an app designed for intimate encounters. Like it's possible that this girl doesn't actually have a boyfriend. But how fucking coo coo is someone to lie about that?
>>
>>18154698
>She's also a 1st yr foreign exchange student
In some countries it's used more as a general dating/meeting people app, rather than just sex like it is in the USA. Could be that she actually is looking for new people to meet.
>>
>>18155028
People on /adv/ tend to think that Tinder women are women in general and their actions reflect that of every woman. People on online dating sites/apps have mental issues. Yes, you too, if you're using them. No exceptions. I've met many girls irl that have never gone on Tinder. Those are the ones worth dating. Note: People at clubs is the same thing though. Mental issues. See people only in normal environments.
>>
>>18155046
Seems like a retarded sweeping generalization with no sources to back it up. But this girl also told me how she used to do a lot of self harm, so you win this time. But I already said that we both have issues, so its a moot point. And I don't intend to date this girl, I'm just trying to see if /adv/ thinks she has a boyfriend. I didn't even consider this being some sort of shittest until my friend suggested it to me, after telling me how he ended up fucking a chick who said she had a boyfriend, but actually didn't. Has anyone else experienced a similar situation?
>>
>>18155061
No, not in that way I havent. It's such a new thing. I dont see how irl someone would announce they have a bf without anyone asking.

Yea, it might be a retarded thing to say, but lets think about women on Tinder. Why go there when women can easily approach and be approached irl. Mental issues. Btw, I also used Tinder and other online services, and at the time i had a lot of mental issues. Also everyone I met had them, but it might only mean that mentally unhealty people were interested in me. Ill be humble and say I dont know, but it is highly unlikely that online the women have some issues that prevent them from meeting a guy irl. A hypothesis, if you will.
>>
>>18154221
First tinder is a fuck app so she wants to fuck but doesn't want her bf to think so. kinda lame cover but probably enough for a desperate bf
>>
attention whore gonna attention whore

big whoop, what's new

see if she's DTF and if not move on to the next one.

don't play her game

see if she wants to hang out, and then go hang out with her and try and get dick wet

if she doesn't want to hang out, drop her.

if she doesn't want to get your dick wet when you do hang out, also drop her.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.