[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BF cheated on me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

> Bf cheats on me, ie flirting, dick picks, to actually sleeping with a bitch
>Did all this while i was pregnant, and slept with the bitch a few weeks before having baby
>Really wanna hurt the bitch, Karma took care of the man
>Can't get over the fact he cheated on me
>Dont know if i can trust his cheating ass again
>Love him still but can't get over it
>Causing fights because i cant get over it
>What should I do..
>I'm alone with trying to get over it, he doesn't even try
>Break up?
>Or beat the bitch up as a sweet revenge type of deal ?

Help
>>
>>18153678
trust is over. fighting a woman isn't going to change that.
>>
>Love him still but can't get over it
Stopped reading
You're fucking dumb.
>>
File: 1459886242892.jpg (112KB, 755x552px) Image search: [Google]
1459886242892.jpg
112KB, 755x552px
Congratulations on picking a winner, OP.
>>
Forget him, forget the bitch and carry on with your life. There are people out there who will love and respect you, but that certainly isn't someone like him. Once a cheat always a cheat and this is especially the case with the vulnerable situation you were in. Don't feel your life is trapped and in debt to anyone else, move on and improve. As for the bitch, she's not even worth the time and effort not to mention its 90% bfs fault, shouldn't be her responsibility to stop him cheating. Best of luck
>>
>>18153678
Women keep falling into this logical trap more than men, for some reason.

The fact is that SHE is not your enemy. She had no contract of fidelity with you. She might not even have known you existed. All she did was take something that was offered to her.

HE is the only villain here. He violated obligation to you, and he may very well have violated her trust by not telling her about you.

She is the one you should leave to karma. He is the one you have a complaint against.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.